Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

"Talented" Or "Just Lucky" - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / "Talented" Or "Just Lucky" (682 Views)

Is Hollywood Exposing The US Security Information Or Just Fiction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Talented" Or "Just Lucky" by urviews: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2012
I am not a strong follower of the Nigerian music industry, however i tend to hear the songs on radio (you can help that). some lyrics make sense and some and just crap, but the irony of it is that even the crap sells. so i asked myself who amongst these artists are actually talented and who are those who are just simply lucky. in my views, i think Tuface, Nice, Sound Sultan, Banky W, Tiwa Savage, P Square, to mention a few are really talented, on the other hand, i think Davido, Whiz Kid, D-Banj, just to mention a few are just lucky.

like i said, they are my views, for you, who do you think is talented and who do you think is just simply lucky?

lets read ur views
Re: "Talented" Or "Just Lucky" by urviews: 10:32am On Jun 27, 2012
grin
Re: "Talented" Or "Just Lucky" by samtoye(m): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2012
I don't believe in luck for anything,you would be fortunate if your preparation can meet up with your opportunity. Entertainment entails a lot, talent, suave, savvy,"swagger", finesse, skills, business sense, etc. D'Banj is a typical example, he doesn't have that much singing talent but he his creative and streetwise so that has aided him. In conclusion all successful artists are somehow talented!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: The End Of World Has Being Postponed / Get Your / Mike Tyson Returns Evander Holyfield’s Ear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.