Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

What Is The Ist Day Of The Week? Hence, What Day Is Gods Sabbath Day? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Ist Day Of The Week? Hence, What Day Is Gods Sabbath Day? (513 Views)

Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? / What Is The True Sabbath Day, Saturday Or Sunday? / Going To Church On Saturday (the True Sabbath Day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Ist Day Of The Week? Hence, What Day Is Gods Sabbath Day? by tobechi74: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]

i am a catholic.,a born catholic..i promised to remain a catholic . I hav bin try hard 2 obey evry bit of God comandment..

However, i had a rethink of my faith when an adventist met me and told me dat one commandment d catholic and 80% of churches dont obey is d one dat says KEEP THE SABBATH DAY HOLY

I thought sabbath was sunday because monday was d ist day of d week.he explaind dat i was wrong. Sunday was d ist day, d day God creatd light.
Am confusd.,am tinkin of livin ma church for any church dat worshp on saturday.

Is he correct? Is sunday d ist day of d week? If yes, why d we worshp on sunday?
Re: What Is The Ist Day Of The Week? Hence, What Day Is Gods Sabbath Day? by ichuka(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2012
Dude,Sunday is the first day of the week,and our Lord Jesus Christ Resurrected on the first day of the week.the Church was established based on the ground of His Resurrection not on the OT laws.

(1) (Reply)

Respect Fast Or Be Expelled - Saudi Tell Non-muslims / God Is Capable For Everything!!! / Firstborn Woes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.