Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

Teach Me How To Lie To Ma Lecturer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teach Me How To Lie To Ma Lecturer (595 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / Can A Lecturer Actually Do This? / Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me How To Lie To Ma Lecturer by Husteen(m): 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2012
Ple ma fellow nairalander's i want u guys to teach me wat to say(lie).
Am a 1st yr student in one of nigeria most famous university i miss one of ma course quiz(test) due to no reasonable reason so i want u guys to help me on a suitable lie that wud convince the lecture(proff) conduct a quiz(test) for me . Ple anybody wit a suitable combinationation of reasonable story, for me to tel the lecturer(proff) ple down-pour it ple or inbox me. Wat u tink cud convince the lecturer(proff). Tanks as i await the story.
Re: Teach Me How To Lie To Ma Lecturer by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2012
Husteen: Ple ma fellow nairalander's i want u guys to teach me wat to say(lie).
Am a 1st yr student in one of nigeria most famous university i miss one of ma course quiz(test) due to no reasonable reason so i want u guys to help me on a suitable lie that wud convince the lecture(proff) conduct a quiz(test) for me . Ple anybody wit a suitable combinationation of reasonable story, for me to tel the lecturer(proff) ple down-pour it ple or inbox me. Wat u tink cud convince the lecturer(proff). Tanks as i await the story.

Tell am say u go fvck.....
Re: Teach Me How To Lie To Ma Lecturer by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2012
Of course i av a thousand n one lies dat i can giv u because av bin in ur shoes 13 yrs ago as an undergraduate,but if i tel u,there r som lecturers on dis forum dat wil spoil my runs 4 my kid bro who mises lectures n cals me over d fone,sista michelle,av missed class today,i went partying,wot excuse should i giv my lecturer.dis is a public forum u know
Re: Teach Me How To Lie To Ma Lecturer by Gloriagee(f): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2012
I'm more interested in y u missd ur lectures in the first place. I'm sure u plan to work after ur degree, I'd advise yu to take a look at what potential employers r lukin for. I recently saw a recruitment advert by Stanbic Ibtc n they r askin 4 1st class. Most people that graduated with 2.2 did so because they did not have high GPs in yr 1.

Gdluck with ur studies

(1) (Reply)

Pls Anybody Studing Medicine In India / I Need Somebody To Help....!! / Auchi Poly Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.