Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Unical Post Utme 2012/2013 Result Is Out -how To Check - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unical Post Utme 2012/2013 Result Is Out -how To Check (3106 Views)

University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / JAMB/UTME 2012 Result Is Out! / University Of Ilorin Post-utme 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unical Post Utme 2012/2013 Result Is Out -how To Check by Enovo: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
The result of the 2012/2013 Post UTME of University of Calabar is available online, candidates can now check their result online

PROCESS FLOW TO CHECK UNICAL 2012/2013 POST UTME RESULT

FIRST METHOD:
GO ONLINE TO unical. postutme. org
To buy scratch cards online, click the “Buy Pin Online” link on the site.
A page displays for you to generate your pin
Select "UNICAL RESULT CHECKING" option
The pin will be activated after a successful payment transaction with your ATM card
Login with the generated pin for the Post UTME.

SECOND METHOD:
Go online to unical. postutme. org
Select “Buy Pin From Bank” link and print generated pin slip
Select "UNICAL RESULT CHECKING" option
Walk into any branch of Zenith Bank Plc nationwide with the slip to make payment
Bank will post payment to activate your pin
Login with the generated pin for the post UTME

THIRD METHOD
THE PAPER SCRATCH CARD OPTION
Post UTME Result Checking scratch cards are available in; Enterprise Bank, Calabar, Unical Micro-Finance Bank, Calabar and Wema Bank, Calabar for those who reside in Calabar or have difficulties in obtaining the e-scratch card receipt.

The VC recently said "students, no longer study. The result is a testimony to that". If you know you sat for the just concluded unical post utme, then you must here this. The screening test recorded a 60% percent failure.
So as you check your score online, have it at the back of your mind that you can always refer your complaint or problem to us. We offer you alternatives because our dream is to see you gain admission into this prestigious school. Tell us intended course of study, what should your aggregate score be to earn you admission? If you need to know all this and more call the helpline: 08133775844 or 08060006410.
Do not sit back and pray for luck, work it out and your admission will be assured
Re: Unical Post Utme 2012/2013 Result Is Out -how To Check by Lilyspring: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2012
Pls i score 200 in my postutme and i want to read sociology pls i there any possibility for me to gain admission
Re: Unical Post Utme 2012/2013 Result Is Out -how To Check by Lilyspring: 10:10am On Jun 28, 2012
I scored 224 in jamb,200 in postutme nd 212 in screening score

(1) (Reply)

FUTO 2016 Admission Guide (FUTO 2016 Aspirants) / The First Book In Igbo Language Was Written By A Yoruba Man / NECO 2017 SSCE June/july Examination Results Out - See How To Check Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.