Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

C I D Woman . - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / C I D Woman . (1231 Views)

I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C I D Woman . by izenco2005(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2012
------------ nigeria CID was hiring for a high position and after basic training they had three people left, two men and a woman. They asked the first man to come to HQ and told him,"Your wife is in the next room, we need you to take this gun and shoot her". He wouldn't do it so they sent him home. They asked the next man the same thing but he said he couldn't do it so they sent him home. Then the woman came and they gave her a gun and told her that her husband was in the next room and needed to be shot. She went in and there were clicking noises then crashing noises in the room. She came out and said,"The gun was loaded with blanks so I had to kill him with the chair".
Re: C I D Woman . by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2012
Izenco again!
Re: C I D Woman . by izenco2005(m): 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2012
MOGUL.O:
Izenco again!
MOGUL.O u again
Re: C I D Woman . by Kslib(m): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2012
izenco2005: ------------ nigeria CID was hiring for a high position and after basic training they had three people left, two men and a woman. They asked the first man to come to HQ and told him,"Your wife is in the next room, we need you to take this gun and shoot her". He wouldn't do it so they sent him home. They asked the next man the same thing but he said he couldn't do it so they sent him home. Then the woman came and they gave her a gun and told her that her husband was in the next room and needed to be shot. She went in and there were clicking noises then crashing noises in the room. She came out and said,"The gun was loaded with blanks so I had to kill him with the chair".
Hahaha
Re: C I D Woman . by izenco2005(m): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2012
Hahaha u don laf finsh,
Re: C I D Woman . by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2012
I was desperately hoping dat d joke will be dry. undecided tongue so i go see chance yab you

buh ee funny. Nice one. Got me lmfao!
Re: C I D Woman . by izenco2005(m): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2012
Abi o booqee no yab me previous yab still de my head o , I no wan cry like MOGUL.O‎‎​cheesy
Re: C I D Woman . by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2012
izenco2005: Abi o booqee no yab me previous yab still de my head o , I wan cry like MOGUL.O‎‎​cheesy

sorry in advance..
Re: C I D Woman . by izenco2005(m): 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2012
Ok I hear u, u still de cry abi
Re: C I D Woman . by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2012
izenco2005: Ok I hear u, i still de cry abi

Yes! you still dey cry..... sorry na..
Re: C I D Woman . by bunmioguns(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: C I D Woman . by izenco2005(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2012
I'm sorry for u, soon breeze go blow every body in NL go c ur yanshi.

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Funniest Joke You'll Read This Year. / Joke Of The Day / "Ghana Must Go" Taken To Another Level.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.