Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) (1069 Views)

I Need A Fiance! Pls Only Serious Ladies. 08121680787 / A Well Nutured Girl Needs A Fiance Not A Boyfriend / I Need A Fiance Not A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) by toyintiwal(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2007
My name is Wale, I need a responsible lady from a responsible family, must be a Yoruba lady from any part , A lady should please call me on 08026545578, I need a fiance, am 27, Graphic Artist

Re: I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2007
hehheh heheh heheh heh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin una no go kill person with lauf for Nairaland
is this not the same person who was asking to choose between two girls.
abi na them no gree for you. but you can't blame the girls. shocked shocked shocked cry cry crygrin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Also you no suppose to dey give conditions, just accept it as it comes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) by cybersleek(m): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2007
Thank you oh! my sister! i think say na only me notice am. I no trust this man with im policeman moustache, and im eyes wey be like mushin oloosa boy inside photo so! grin
Re: I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) by yimiton(f): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2007
It is a wah for some guys!

What does this guy think about this pix of his? Maybe one of those chics told him he looks like Dansel Washinton in it! undecided
Re: I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) by ndumart: 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2007
yimiton:

It is a wah for some guys!

i think d same

What does this guy think about this pix of his? Maybe one of those chics told him he looks like Dansel Washinton in it! undecided

Or Arnold Schwazenegger, but he looks like Taye Taiwo

cybersleek:

Thank you oh! my sister! i think say na only me notice am. I no trust this man with im policeman moustache, and im eyes wey be like mushin oloosa boy inside photo so! grin

The guy is confused, it is written all over him.

He need to see a Shriek
Re: I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) by yeancah007(f): 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2007
really funny indeed
Re: I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) by stefykarl: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2007
I have one for you, pls view the attached
Happy wedlock

Re: I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) by oxygenL(m): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2007
grin oh boy this your face too strong no woman go gree follow you now, pls do something before it's too late,
Re: I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) by janami(f): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2007
what happened to the two women u were trying to choose from? tongue
Re: I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2007
@ Janami BABE

DONT SPOIL THE FUN PLS? Let him dream for bit longer.
Re: I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) by janami(f): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2007
ok. i will play along wink
Re: I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2007
dude, please change the pix. . . it aint cute. . . atleast you could have used your image editor to fix that yellow eye. . .looks like you've been on weed lately. . . no offense o, but maybe it was the camera you used, but that pix is just not fyn sad
Re: I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2007
JANAMI

THANK YOU BABY, kiss
Re: I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2007
TOYIN

WHATS IS THE POINT ? THEY ALL LOOK SAME TO ME.
Re: I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2007
lol. . .adick. . .my point is atleast if he wants to get them girlz, he should have put a nice pix or use image editor to clear the yellow eye
Re: I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) by adelarin(f): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked
. i see why he has to place a personal ad, this guy looks like shrek, he will make you shriek and he needs to see a shrink. undecided

was that picture taken by a tailor??/ grin
Re: I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) by oxygenL(m): 8:27am On Dec 03, 2007
Pls whole-house, lets give this guy a chance atleast and encourege the chicks around to consider him cos we might have atleast one out there seeking for encouragement to melt out for this man, and don't forget "white pap they say comes from black pot", lol wink
Re: I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) by zignor(m): 9:57am On Dec 03, 2007
Goodluck grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) by babycool(f): 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2007
@ Toyinrayo
This is the second time 'Mr handsome' is posting something for us, Check out, the other topic: Toyin or Shewa, perhaps, he was refering to you. grin grin
Re: I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) by oxygenL(m): 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2007
hello Babycool and Toyinrayo, please give this guy little encouragement, you guys might be doing him more harm than you think, please,
Re: I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 04, 2007
babycool:

@ Toyinrayo
This is the second time 'Mr handsome' is posting something for us, Check out, the other topic: Toyin or Shewa, perhaps, he was refering to you. grin grin

why na? do you hate me that much? cry
@post
abeg, change the name jo. . .it's embarassing to have the same name as your "girlfriend". . .hisses , thanks. smiley
Re: I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 5:06am On Dec 04, 2007
Take it easyon him ToyinR. At least he is your name mate. wink if no other match.
Re: I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) by dapsins69(m): 6:59am On Dec 04, 2007
You guys can never stop amazing me,

i think i can hook the guy up,

there is one unmarried mad woman,22,yoruba and from his part of the world to be precise.

toyin, do you need her number?
just give her a call she's waitin
Re: I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) by speeddater: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2007
Re: I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) by AkedeOba(m): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2008
Please bring this discussion to the new Yorubaland web site : http://www.yorubaland.org
Re: I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) by deola1(m): 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2008
pls dont blame the guy he thinks nairaland babes are mumu. girls are u dulling?

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of Seducing Women Even The Ones That Are Hard Nut To Crack / I Need True Love / Any Good Looking,educated, Serious Minded, Single, God-fearing, Males Out There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.