Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Front Page Shenanigans - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Front Page Shenanigans (681 Views)

Nans Award: A Declaration Of Shenanigans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Front Page Shenanigans by Mustay(m): 8:00am On Jun 28, 2012
JimOvia: Nairaland has become an avenue to discuss all manner of crap. Yet whenever I create a meaningful topic it never makes frontpage.
This particular thread will soon deviate into insults and tribal remarks.
That has been the trend I noticed in all nairaland threads.
Shame on Seun & Moderators.
Oya block my comment.

As in seriously, why do people 'lately' make so much fuss about the front page?

You should be glad at least that people are responding to your topic. Moreover, it's the same way Newspapers manage content on their front page, if you're not interested, ignore. Front page would end up making back page later.
Personal preferences and interests differ.

Ghydyon: My advice is that we should stop the eating of tomatoes for now cos according to the pal over 20000 have died of dis.pls mod save more nigerians by taking dis to the front page

manuch: firstly i don't know why this made the front page. secondly i personally dont see anything wrong with finding love through social media. It is the way the world is going. yes there are some good and bad stories isn't that the same if people meet any other way.

BizBooks: We really need several Maleeqs to help debunk some of the junk people post here. Mukina & Co
are making it more difficult by posting materials on the front page without editorial
oversight.

comechop: And front page how?

useless mods.

1 Like

Re: Front Page Shenanigans by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2012
Lmao putting ppl on blast arent we?

I like! grin

btw you look like Drogba tongue
Re: Front Page Shenanigans by Rocktation(f): 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2012
Seriously I noticed too that a lot of people add 'mod, take this to the front page' in their posts.
This morn, the very first response by one of our mods to someone's thread was followed by 'can we take this to the front page' by the thread starter. And I was like what tha...

1 Like

Re: Front Page Shenanigans by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2012
Rocktation: Seriously I noticed too that a lot of people add 'mod, take this to the front page' in their posts.
This morn, the very first response by one of our mods to someone's thread was followed by 'can we take this to the front page' by the thread starter. And I was like what tha...

LOL!

I personally haven't noticed this but I wouldn't put anything past Nairalanders in general...
this whole place is run like politics. tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Thought NL Really Needed / 5 Out Of 10 Women In Lagos / I wish to Moderate this section!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.