Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Travel Agents Business Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Travel Agents Business Ideas (1296 Views)

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Best Travel Agents And Tour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Agents Business Ideas by Slim4blues(m): 9:21am On Jun 28, 2012
Hello,
My uncle recently called me to help make an enquires on Travel Agents Business(Ticketting, Reservation, Clearing and Forwarding) which will cover both local and international. Truth is, i don't have any idea what it entails to set up such business. I came here to seek for your help on this one. I'll be glad if fellow Nlanders can help me with the ideas/procedures to start up the business. I'll be following up too. Thanks
Re: Travel Agents Business Ideas by Slim4blues(m): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2012
NB: This business isn't going to be run online, planning to have structures at 2 differents locations(Abuja and Kaduna) that will serves as the Agency offices
Re: Travel Agents Business Ideas by Slim4blues(m): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2012
Plz friends, you guys should help me out
Re: Travel Agents Business Ideas by lids: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2012
@slim4blues,you can run the business online and offline depending on you.The business is very good,it is a lucrative business.If you or your uncle want to go into the business i can give you a link which will show you a tool that makes me to do this in the corner of my room.In this link,listen to it very well cause there are lot of things in it and you can choose anything you want from it.Travel business is good. Here is the link: http://www.instantpresenter.com/WebConference/RecordingDefault.aspx?c_psrid=E957D686874C

Review it well and take a bold step.

Lanre Shotunde
https://www.facebook.com/lidsresources
Re: Travel Agents Business Ideas by Slim4blues(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2012
lids: @slim4blues,you can run the business online and offline depending on you.The business is very good,it is a lucrative business.If you or your uncle want to go into the business i can give you a link which will show you a tool that makes me to do this in the corner of my room.In this link,listen to it very well cause there are lot of things in it and you can choose anything you want from it.Travel business is good. Here is the link: http://www.instantpresenter.com/WebConference/RecordingDefault.aspx?c_psrid=E957D686874C

Review it well and take a bold step.

Lanre Shotunde
https://www.facebook.com/lidsresources

Thanks so much. Going through the links now, will get back to you as soon as possible
Re: Travel Agents Business Ideas by Slim4blues(m): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2012
Still waiting peeps
Re: Travel Agents Business Ideas by Slim4blues(m): 7:10am On Jun 30, 2012
More ideas plz
Re: Travel Agents Business Ideas by Murphy7h4: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2012
Re: Travel Agents Business Ideas by routerman: 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2012
Slimblue,

First all you need is a physical office, then You need a GDS-A GDS is a software that is installed on your system that helps you make bookings easily, the software has more than 160 airlines and 300 Hotels both locally and internationally, The software is free and so is its training and usage. Then you need to get clients, employ marketers, do adverts and dittos.

The software is called Travelport Galileo

To get the software installed on all systems in your office please call Travelport office in Lagos 08036681221
Abuja 08060676475
Kano 08183686087
PH 08127766562

You can e-mail me on ayzsurvey@yahoo.com for more details
Re: Travel Agents Business Ideas by muhdT: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2012
How will someone make his money in the business. I'm also interested, please need more explanation.
Re: Travel Agents Business Ideas by Slim4blues(m): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2012
@Rauterman,
Thanks for ur ideas. Plz, check ur mail, i've sent u a mail
Re: Travel Agents Business Ideas by Slim4blues(m): 7:44am On Jul 05, 2012
Thanks peeps. I was able to gather a lot of info here. I have meet with Corporate Affair Commission for the company registration and am in contacts with Custom for clearing/forwarding licence as well. Am on the job(skill) training with my friend and the offices has been furnished and ready to take off immediately we were cleared by Corporate Affair Commission and Custom. I'll get back to you guys when we start recruitments. Thanks
Re: Travel Agents Business Ideas by Slim4blues(m): 11:59am On Jul 17, 2012
Still on the training. Its all about Amadeus software. Will keep you guys posted

(1) (Reply)

. / Is Forex Trading A Sin Before God? / Advice: What Can A 20 Year Old Student Do To Be Successful In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.