Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Wedding Memory - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Wedding Memory (2329 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Memory by Niloyrfn(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2012
Marriage is must for every nation, every religion and every culture. From the beginning of this world, a woman made marry with a man. Wedding ceremony is the most fabulous observation at present. To make their weeding remarkable people try their best to do so. They make new ideas for their Wedding day.
If you want it also then try this delaware wedding photographer
People called the most famous and popular photographer to making their wedding album. It is the most excellent part of a wedding.
Re: Wedding Memory by Niloyrfn(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2012
I liked it because of it's special features. I will apply it to my cousin's wedding. I want to call them making their wedding memory remarkable. Hope they would also like it.

(1) (Reply)

Why A King's Wife Is The Queen, But A Queen's Husband Isn't The King? / History Of The Yoruba Race / Nairalanderz,plz Tell Me Abt Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.