Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

When Is The Clearence Excercise For Uniben Starting? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Is The Clearence Excercise For Uniben Starting? (2862 Views)

University Of Ibadan Release Results For Post-utme Screening Excercise / Pume Cutoff Mark For Uniben Medicine And Surgery / Pume Cutoff Mark For Uniben Medicine And Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Clearence Excercise For Uniben Starting? by Rhema3011(f): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2007
Hey pple can u pls feel me wen the clearence exercise for university of benin would b starting, i live in Kaduna an the information hasnt gotten to this Zone yet, So pls if N.eone knwz or has n.ei nformation to help me coz i need it to knw ASAP, Thnkz again u'll av jst saved ma cute Ass(LOL)
Re: When Is The Clearence Excercise For Uniben Starting? by henryukwa(m): 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2007
sweet heart.hope you have bought your acess card(N250 +N10500).Alist with that you can start the process over there in KD.But the manual cearance shall commerce immediately we resume and end 2week after.so i suggest you call a friend to help you purchase the card and send you the pin,so you can start the on-line process (which is very important)on this site www.uniben.waeup.org
For more infor you can call me HENRY on this number: 08056533046.(POL SCI & PUB ADM) wink

(1) (Reply)

Esut Admission List Out / Lasu Degree Certificate Allegedly Found At A ‘suya Spot’: Lasu Management Speaks / Jamb Change Of Course And Institution For 2023/2024 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.