Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Buying Cars On Google Trader - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buying Cars On Google Trader (2282 Views)

Carxus.com - the Best Car Trader website that connects local buyers and sellers! / Tips On Buying Cars From The US, By Autogeria / Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying Cars On Google Trader by bayulala(m): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2012
Please,can anyone advice on buying a car from Google trader website.I saw some very good and cheap cars,but on calling some of the contacts you get to find some of the stories they give you funny.Some will tell you to pay some certain amount of money to a specified account and they will bring the car to you.I am particular about one Mallam Salihu.Anyone ever bought a car without hassles please share.Many thanks
Re: Buying Cars On Google Trader by redcliff: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2012
Don't do that!
Re: Buying Cars On Google Trader by felucci(m): 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
Never pay any money forward or in cash if you want to buy. See and inspect the car first, take a test drive before making any payments and use using bank transfers or cheque.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD Clean Toyota Camry (big Light) Toks1.1m / I Need A squeaky clean Registered 2004 - 2006 CR-V (budget is 1. 6m) / Niger Used Nissan Sunny For 330k First Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.