Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

Letter To Mukina2 / Seun - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Letter To Mukina2 / Seun (599 Views)

Poll: Do you agree ?

Yes, I do: 100% (2 votes)
No, I don't: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Gbade. X Versus Mukina2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Mukina2 / Seun by mikuz(m): 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2012
Dear Sir / Madam
We need active moderators.
Our dear music section has turned into a dumping ground for all sorts of irrelevant and unmonitored threads all because we don't have a moderator, many users come here but they find it difficult to participate, some topics
need to be edited,
updated,moved or deleted.
Announcements and other interesting sticky threads need need to be created. I have a couple suggestions/services that would help ginger the forum such as Offtopics,active complaints thread,
updates etc.
I'm an active member here and it pains me to see music section in such an arid desposition. I have a burning passion for music but each time I login I'll relunctantly have to use other sections. I swear a lot of music lovers in Nairaland do the same. Many rules need some
things to be edited or added.
As I am interested in helping out, I was checking other sections and found myself asking if music section is still a part of the biggest forum in the Nigerian web - This place has turned into something else and its astonishing that the ones at the head haven't taken any notice of it.
I also believe that whoever
gets appointed to it, should
be paying more attention to
the subforums having more
quality postings and not left the way it is like sheeps without shepherds.With that in mind, I
believe the music section
can become more
interesting and thus have
more people coming to
participate and our small
community can grow
stronger.
Thanks for having the time to read this. And I anticipate something would finally be done to make music section come back to life.
- Mikuz
Re: Letter To Mukina2 / Seun by mukina2: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2012
Hi

If you are interested in moderating here, please send me a email > nairalandmsgs@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

P-square's Next Release / Photo’s – Behind The Scene Mo’cheddah’s Coming For You Video Shoot / New Blazing Song: Rayce – Ibadi Disco & Stay With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.