Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan (29664 Views)

Man Steals From Oyedepo Runs Mad - Mikeangelonews.com / Nigerian Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man (PHOTO) / Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 29, 2012
The Bible says we should lay hands suddenly on NO man... #Wisdom is the principal thing, get wisdom. And, in all thy gettings, get understanding.

May God deliver them both.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by mediainspired: 11:08am On Jun 29, 2012
Pls everyone, whenvea a matter gets into d region of God & Holy Spirit, we shuld be careful &only comment (if u must) with deference, because sins against the Holy Ghost cannot be forgiven. If the story here is true, then it's similar to Biblical accout of Legion in Mark 5:1-19. There are some strong evil spirits (dey're all of different grades) dat wil require a higher anointing to confront. Even Jesus Christ said there are some mircacles dat cannot happen except u fast &pray. D 'Legion' in d lunatic (For those dat don't know, most lunatics are possessed &its d demon in dem dat make dem wander about to destroy dem) probably decided to ease demselves into d pastor to humiliate him &ridicule Christianity wen its in d news. But God's ways ar higher &He will shame d devil always. smiley
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 29, 2012
spothot:
devil 1- fake jesus 0
real jesus was hung on the cross by satan years back...
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Michky: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2012
musKeeto:
Not being a Xtian gives me a right to speak against Christianity. dont you classify other religions as pagan and other gods as false?
Why the hypocrisy?
Do u now acept dat spirituality exists?
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by simon2x1: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2012
I discover that some you don't understand what happen to the pastor from your comments and some of us should be care of what u say(@Spirit of Okija) I will not follow others and castigate you because der is a force that push u to make sure comment u may not know think am very well it did not just come from your mind. This is what the pastor falling to know that is why he turn mad

Firstly there is a different between when temptation tempt you and when you tempt temptation if u tempt temptation you will be in trouble whether u are a pastor, bishop and any other calling.

Secondly what many of us do not understand including pastors is dat the power God say he as given to us(in book of Act1) can't be use at your will d power must be use at God will

Lastly like some of us have mention that people are called different if God does not call u to do something I u went 2 do it in ur will, reserve will be the case even the devil know who is from God(like does the magician that want to copy paul the Evil spirit told dat jesus I know, paul I know, but who are you.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by ade4prof: 11:13am On Jun 29, 2012
Muskeeto I discover you are being polish my rubbish from your lips, whatever you say to any men of God, you shall be judge.....................every one have a record whatever he do on earth. I can't curse you, because the curse of prophet is very strange and hardly to control. Go and look for a beeter thing doing.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by undet: 11:13am On Jun 29, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I believe you. . . .most political pastors find it hard to criticize these politicians.You can imagine a pastor having a handshake with a corrupt jonathan;asked him to knee and pray for him.why cant his pastors tell him when he's wrong sometimes.
Fela is better than most of them !

Now read carefully, Jonathan just emerged Nigerian President when he went to visit Pastor Adeboye where he prayed for him, ever since then he hasnt being there again. You will be quick to forget that even Imams/Alfas prays for your so called corrupt politicians- Tinubu,late Adedibu, Shekarau has Alfas who do prayers in this dudes houses, they even observe prayer vigils, and the society refer to them as corrupt politicians. Are the Alfas deaf, dumb n blind to what the society says about this fellas. C'mon!
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Michky: 11:14am On Jun 29, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I believe you. . . .most political pastors find it hard to criticize these politicians.You can imagine a pastor having a handshake with a corrupt jonathan;asked him to knee and pray for him.why cant his pastors tell him when he's wrong sometimes.
Chai!, may God bless u.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by cheddarking(m): 11:16am On Jun 29, 2012
I see @spirit_of_okija is on this thread spewing his textual diarrhea again.
And it appears he has an accomplice in @muskeeto....

A question to both these gentlemen: Can your kids(present or future) read your posts on Nairaland and be proud of their daddies?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2012
The mad man, it was gathered, initially left him in this position and sat at some distance away from the pastor, before the duo later sat closer to each other, while onlookers watched the strange drama.

ROTFLMAO!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 29, 2012
Michky: Do u now acept dat spirituality exists?
Wetin concern spirituality concern craze?

cheddarking: I see @spirit_of_okija is on this thread spewing his textual diarrhea again.
And it appears he has an accomplice in @muskeeto....

A question to both these gentlemen: Can your kids(present or future) read your posts on Nairaland and be proud of their daddies?
Yes of course. On the other hand, can you confess the sins u confess to God to ur kids?
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by SammyN90: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2012
Well, am not surprised. Any man can be called a pastor this days but it takes a 'divine call' and the 'Special power of God' for someone to become a real servant of the MOST HIGH. God never fail or disappoint his choose ones neither will he subject them to shame. undecided
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2012
Chai! This mad man na real boko haram in disguise.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2012
undet:

Now read carefully, Jonathan just emerged Nigerian President when he went to visit Pastor Adeboye where he prayed for him, ever since then he hasnt being there again. You will be quick to forget that even Imams/Alfas prays for your so called corrupt politicians- Tinubu,late Adedibu, Shekarau has Alfas who do prayers in this dudes houses, they even observe prayer vigils, and the society refer to them as corrupt politicians. Are the Alfas deaf, dumb n blind to what the society says about this fellas. C'mon!

It's only the proletarian that worry about religion,the upper class dont give a damn even when you paupers kill yourselves.A large percent of Nigeria's problem will be solved if Nigerian pastors can challenge and openly criticize the corrupt ruling class !
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2012
I hope the journalist will follow-up this story. I would really love to see how this story ends.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by spothot: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2012
musKeeto:
..so u believe that?
....he also rose from the dead on the third day and has all power in heaven and on this earth
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by cashmentor(m): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2012
~Bluetooth:

If Adeboye or oyedepo were Timothy,would they have succeeded in casting the spirit of madness out of tunde ?
i like those Men u just mentioned as i read their Books, and they're good Teachers, buh, i'm a Catholic and can't speak for them!
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2012
musKeeto:
Wetin concern spirituality concern craze?

Yes of course. On the other hand, can you confess the sins u confess to God to ur kids?

Dude!!

Please stop!!

I cant take it anymore... Please.. I beg of you.. OMG!!!

Its insanely hilarious..

Fhuck it, I'll just kill myself...

yuzedo:
Ignorant blasphemy. Ewu! angry

Thank you... You just sinned against the God you are trying to protect.. Mpki.

musKeeto:

By spear weilding heathens for that matter..
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 29, 2012
spothot:
..so u believe that?
....he also rose from the dead on the third day and has all power in heaven and on this earth
Indeed He has all power, the type PDP has been promising.
Or Maybe he's using the power to build mansions and skyscrapers in heaven, so that MAD MEN can sing praises to his father for eternity
Or Maybe he never rose, was just buried and his disciples decided to lie.. of course this version is in the Bible also..
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Akinlawson: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2012
Jesus i know, Paul i know but who are you?.............
Thats what happened to the pastor.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by summyvic: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2012
Anoda ''son of sceva''.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2012
simon2x1: I discover that some you don't understand what happen to the pastor from your comments and some of us should be care of what u say(@Spirit of Okija) I will not follow others and castigate you because der is a force that push u to make sure comment u may not know think am very well it did not just come from your mind. This is what the pastor falling to know that is why he turn mad

Firstly there is a different between when temptation tempt you and when you tempt temptation if u tempt temptation you will be in trouble whether u are a pastor, bishop and any other calling.

Secondly what many of us do not understand including pastors is dat the power God say he as given to us(in book of Act1) can't be use at your will d power must be use at God will

Lastly like some of us have mention that people are called different if God does not call u to do something I u went 2 do it in ur will, reserve will be the case even the devil know who is from God(like does the magician that want to copy paul the Evil spirit told dat jesus I know, paul I know, but who are you.

3 quarter of the s'hit you wrote made no sense to me, but I have a shitload of respect for you..

First person to restrain himself from succumbing to the temptation of cussing me.. May your God and mine bless you..

Now off you go..
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by nwanze2: 11:34am On Jun 29, 2012
Peter and paul I knw,but who are u?
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by IdiAmin2(m): 11:36am On Jun 29, 2012
cashmentor: reading a faith filled motivational Book is not enough to just Ginger you up to go cure a Mad Man, u build faith from ground bottom up! And i can assure u that that man was no man of God, for God knows watches over his Own!

If the so called God watches his own like you say, why wasn't he watching the numerous pastors and assiatant pastors on the Dana flight. Oh I see, from your explanation above, those pastors on the Dana flight are not real men of God. Abeg throw away foolishness and grow up!
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2012
kk

1 Like

Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:38am On Jun 29, 2012
exxell: you need deliverance. Its either you are an hausa man or an atheist. Whichever one, thats so wrong of you. But remember, GOD is watching you on a big plasma screen!

But Jesus was hung like a common criminal by Satan .. Its in the Bible.. Refer.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2012
Idi-Amin:

If the so called God watches his own like you say, why wasn't he watching the numerous pastors and assiatant pastors on the Dana flight. Oh I see, from your explanation above, those pastors on the Dana flight are not real men of God. Abeg throw away foolishness and grow up!

Meaning he stood by and watched while Pastor Bimbo Odukoya roasted like Kilimajaro Chicken in the Sosoliso crash.. angry

Ignore them..
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2012
cashmentor: i like those Men u just mentioned as i read their Books, and they're good Teachers, buh, i'm a Catholic and can't speak for them!

Religion should preach salvation not prosperity and deliverance.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2012
exxell: you need deliverance. Its either you are an hausa man or an atheist. Whichever one, thats so wrong of you. But remember, GOD is watching you on a big plasma screen!
At his age, he's using a big plasma screen? na wa...
Am not hausa, neither am I an atheist...
Those who need deliverance are those who can not reason for themselves, a lot of people as evident on this thread..
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by obiksam(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2012
youngies: Talk about the hunter suddenly becoming the hunted! cheesy
Hunter huntered.
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by IdiAmin2(m): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I take God beg you, dont degrade baba Fela so low to that level, by comparing abami-eda to these so called Men of God.
Baba Fela had more spiritual awareness than most of these blind pastors
Re: Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 29, 2012
obiksam: Hunter huntered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre / Is Jesus Really God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.