Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,744 members, 7,840,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing (6369 Views)

Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Jamie Fox Dates Tom Cruise's Ex Katie Holmes / Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Celebrate Five Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by Jenny20(f): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2012
I wish I could be surprised. These kind are a dime a dozen. Please show me some real couples with REAL marriages.
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by fredoooooo: 12:31am On Jul 01, 2012
i just read now that his two other marriages also end when the wives were 33 years , just like katie holmes is 33 now ...............
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by kunlefox(m): 8:03am On Jul 01, 2012
Not surprised....she has been his beard all along. Time to quit denial Tom,come out already.
Nicole should be laughing her ass out at katie now
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by omar22(m): 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2012
Idi-Amin:
Abeg how much is the divorce settlement
PAY DAY for Katie!!!

PRE - NUP
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2012
Read somewhere on Yahoo News that all his marriages ended with his former wives when they all clocked 33yrs (Mimi Rogers, Nicole Kidman and now Katie Holmes)...odd that undecided Anyways, I feel for him. This year hasn't been great for celebrity relationships at all! Case in point:
1. Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher
2. Katie Perry and Russel Brand
3. Seal and Heidi Klum (was really rooting for this guys)!
4. Zooey Deschanel and whoever her hubby was!

And the sadder part is that we are just entering the second half of the year!!! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!!! University Of Lagos "BIG GIRL" Stripped N@ked & Molested After Caught! / Peruzzi Wrote “assurance” For Davido – See Proof / Rejoinder On Ini Edo, Tonto Dike’s Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.