Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Post Ur Own Wacky Xmas Greetings To Nairalanders - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Post Ur Own Wacky Xmas Greetings To Nairalanders (688 Views)

Whatsapp Jokes , Quotes , Message And Greetings / Caption This Wacky Photo / Post Ur Hilarious Pictures Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Ur Own Wacky Xmas Greetings To Nairalanders by equlibrium(m): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2007
Politically Correct Holiday Greetings:

Best wishes for an environmentally conscious,
socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive,
gender neutral winter solstice holiday, practiced
within the most joyous traditions of the religious
persuasion of your choice, and with respect for
the religious persuasions of others, or their
choice not to practice a religion at all.

And

A fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and
medically uncomplicated recognition of the
generally accepted calender year 2008, but not
without due respect for the calenders of choice of
other cultures whose contributions to our society
have helped make Nigeria great, without regard to
the race, creed, religious, or sexual
preference of the wishes.

Love Equlibrium

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This greeting is subject to clarification or
withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to
actually implement any of the wishes for
himself/her or others.
Re: Post Ur Own Wacky Xmas Greetings To Nairalanders by equlibrium(m): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2007
I may be fat but you're ugly,
and I can lose weight. grin grin grin grin
Re: Post Ur Own Wacky Xmas Greetings To Nairalanders by equlibrium(m): 11:32am On Nov 30, 2007
embarassed cry Comon landers, dont yall hv stuff ya wanna say to the house?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Post Ur Own Wacky Xmas Greetings To Nairalanders by Migines(m): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2007
Have a merry christmas and a fckn new year.

I dint want to leave u hear all by urself.
Re: Post Ur Own Wacky Xmas Greetings To Nairalanders by clemcykul(f): 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2007
happyyy valentine in advance grin
Re: Post Ur Own Wacky Xmas Greetings To Nairalanders by ituen(m): 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2007
Wish you all a happy xmas and merry last year
Re: Post Ur Own Wacky Xmas Greetings To Nairalanders by saucekid(m): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2007
happy halloween and thanksgiving in advance
Re: Post Ur Own Wacky Xmas Greetings To Nairalanders by topeteadr(m): 2:03am On Dec 01, 2007
Happy easter and independence day in adv.
Re: Post Ur Own Wacky Xmas Greetings To Nairalanders by benjay1(m): 2:50am On Dec 01, 2007
enters room, looks around, hisses and strolls out
Re: Post Ur Own Wacky Xmas Greetings To Nairalanders by samuelk(m): 4:42am On Dec 01, 2007
happy strafng new year
Re: Post Ur Own Wacky Xmas Greetings To Nairalanders by equlibrium(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2007
ben jay, ya dare diss ma tread? angry shey u b fine boy? well i gat news 4 u, ya finess go expire 31/12 2007 if u dnt retrace ur steps!!!! tongue wit ya new year sandpaper face!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Post Ur Own Wacky Xmas Greetings To Nairalanders by topeteadr(m): 2:05am On Dec 04, 2007
Ben i'd rather pass the advice if i were u.

(1) (Reply)

No Bull / Testimony / Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.