Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Reckless Driver Kills Corps Member In Ondo - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Reckless Driver Kills Corps Member In Ondo (7387 Views)

Corper Kills Big Scorpion In Ondo State (Photo) / Family Hides ‘missing’ Corps Member In Lagos – NYSC / Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reckless Driver Kills Corps Member In Ondo by greall1: 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2012
Inna lilahi wa inna lilayhi rujun.
Re: Reckless Driver Kills Corps Member In Ondo by olempe(m): 6:37am On Jul 01, 2012
RIP...
Re: Reckless Driver Kills Corps Member In Ondo by awhales(f): 5:49am On Jul 02, 2012
@ all, he's a MAN, he graduated from the dept of Apllied Geophysics from FUTA after so many hurdles and challenges, its so sad that he was in that same Akure for 8years crossing the busy North gate road and nothing of such happened, this world is just full of mysteries...Tosin, R.I.P...#sadface#
Re: Reckless Driver Kills Corps Member In Ondo by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 09, 2013
sweetcocoa: Its really a pity.

You need to see me when crossing roads,i take my time for real cos most of the drivers are seriously not supposed to be on the roads.

May her soul RIP.

You and me both.

I take my sweet time.
Re: Reckless Driver Kills Corps Member In Ondo by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 20, 2014
sweetcocoa: Its really a pity.

You need to see me when crossing roads,i take my time for real cos most of the drivers are seriously not supposed to be on the roads.

May her soul RIP.
don't think you know better how to cross road than the deceased. but just the grace of God .we don't know if student where to grade their posting on how to cross im quite sure you will be posted to borno state and serve in sambisa forest. approved

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Do When Not Paid NYSC Allawee / PCMs Batch B 2018. Latest Updates On Nysc Senate List/ Registration / NYSC ICT CDS, Trains The Students Of All Public Schools On ICT/Internet Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.