Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Automatic Gate, Usin Remote Control - Properties (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Automatic Gate, Usin Remote Control (47427 Views)

SOLAR POWERED AUTOMATIC GATE WITH GSM ACCESS CONTROL / Automatic Gate Controller With Remote Control In Nigeria / Automatic Gate Opening System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Automatic Gate, Usin Remote Control by charlesadeoye(m): 8:52am On May 15, 2019
shocked
Jack of all trades. You no longer get jobs. Stop using pictures to defraud innocent Nigerians. Pay me my money Scammer!
Re: Automatic Gate, Usin Remote Control by jobontech(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2019
Re: Automatic Gate, Usin Remote Control by charlesadeoye(m): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2019
Call this number at your own risk. I have all proofs. Scammer pay me my money....
Re: Automatic Gate, Usin Remote Control by jobontech(m): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2019
Please call jobontech ventures on 08132493898 for all your remote control gate
Re: Automatic Gate, Usin Remote Control by jobontech(m): 8:40am On Oct 21, 2019
Good morning dear customer, call jobontech ventures on 08132493898 for your remote control gate
Re: Automatic Gate, Usin Remote Control by charlesadeoye(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2019
Stop the fradulent advertisement.... Pay me my money. Scammer
Jack of all trades.... Master of none
Re: Automatic Gate, Usin Remote Control by jobontech(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Automatic Gate, Usin Remote Control by jobontech(m): 11:19am On Oct 22, 2019
Good morning, call us for your remote control gate

Re: Automatic Gate, Usin Remote Control by charlesadeoye(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pay your indebtedness (the money you obtained under false pretence).... fraudster
Re: Automatic Gate, Usin Remote Control by jobontech(m): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
Re: Automatic Gate, Usin Remote Control by charlesadeoye(m): 10:29am On Oct 26, 2019
Return the money you took from me under false pretence... Nobody should patronise you.

you are a scammer
Re: Automatic Gate, Usin Remote Control by SaintUlot: 8:53am On Dec 25, 2019
jobontech:

@jobontech is it true you scammed @charlesadeoye

I was thinking of sending your number to my uncle who needs this kind of service, but with this allegation of fraud against you, i am currently having a rethink about connecting you to my uncle. Prevention is better than cure.
Re: Automatic Gate, Usin Remote Control by jobontech(m): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
SaintUlot:

Please call 08132493898 to explain myself and how it all stated thanks
@jobontech is it true you scammed @charlesadeoye

I was thinking of sending your number to my uncle who needs this kind of service, but with this allegation of fraud against you, i am currently having a rethink about connecting you to my uncle. Prevention is better than cure.
Re: Automatic Gate, Usin Remote Control by jobontech(m): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
Good day my fans from nairaland I believe some of u might have patronize JOBONTECH ventures b4 for installation of remote gate and electric fence, and I have posted so many pics of my job, one mr Charles keep posting calling me fraud. Now listen out of #220,000 job, he paid #35,000 from lagos to oshun state to mount the poles which i did after much begging, he then promise me that the following month mid April 2018 his going to call me and pay of #170,000 so as to complete the job i waited till another 10month time befor he now called me and want to give another #30,000 for the job to be completed. Is it a good business? Make una tell me o .OK he sent 10k to my bank account for me to come and do the remaining part of the job which I agreed to do, I letter realize that I will be the one to loose so I called him and told him I cant come to oshun if he can't pay up to 50% of the total money, so out of the #10,000 he sent I refund #6,000 back to him . 08132493898
Re: Automatic Gate, Usin Remote Control by charlesadeoye(m): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
jobontech:
Good day my fans from nairaland I believe some of u might have patronize JOBONTECH ventures b4 for installation of remote gate and electric fence, and I have posted so many pics of my job, one mr Charles keep posting calling me fraud. Now listen out of #220,000 job, he paid #35,000 from lagos to oshun state to mount the poles which i did after much begging, he then promise me that the following month mid April 2018 his going to call me and pay of #170,000 so as to complete the job i waited till another 10month time befor he now called me and want to give another #30,000 for the job to be completed. Is it a good business? Make una tell me o .OK he sent 10k to my bank account for me to come and do the remaining part of the job which I agreed to do, I letter realize that I will be the one to loose so I called him and told him I cant come to oshun if he can't pay up to 50% of the total money, so out of the #10,000 he sent I refund #6,000 back to him . 08132493898

You are a horrible liar.
We never agreed on 220k as payment for any job
Our agreement was to have this job done instalmentally and we started by erecting poles at 30k
You came and installed fake ones instead of the pure galvanised ones which we agreed on despite paying for your transportation feeding and hotels bills during the job. They were all rusted out in less than 6months
I had to re-install newer ones

You were contacted for the second phase of the job and you charged 60k and requested 10k for upfront payment as logistics etc.
As soon as the money got to your account... 
Contacting you became war. After several stories and several months. You paid 6k and you kept calling the name of jehovah assuring me of your presence to have the job done which i did and after that i requested for a payback..since you keep on lying about when you will have the job done.

Its not about the balance of 4k.

Your antics/manners of calling Gods name to have people send you their hard earned funds and you not doing what you are expected to do is the problem here...

Attached are messages i sent and you read them with no response thinking there was nothing i could do

As for me.. its a new year and i have given you the said 4k but people should be careful of people like you on nairaland hiding under the guise of been a long time member.
Re: Automatic Gate, Usin Remote Control by SaintUlot: 4:05am On Feb 07, 2020
charlesadeoye:

You are a horrible liar.
We never agreed on 220k as payment for any job
Our agreement was to have this job done instalmentally and we started by erecting poles at 30k
You came and installed fake ones instead of the pure galvanised ones which we agreed on despite paying for your transportation feeding and hotels bills during the job. They were all rusted out in less than 6months
I had to re-install newer ones

You were contacted for the second phase of the job and you charged 60k and requested 10k for upfront payment as logistics etc.
As soon as the money got to your account... 
Contacting you became war. After several stories and several months. You paid 6k and you kept calling the name of jehovah assuring me of your presence to have the job done which i did and after that i requested for a payback..since you keep on lying about when you will have the job done.

Its not about the balance of 4k.

Your antics/manners of calling Gods name to have people send you their hard earned funds and you not doing what you are expected to do is the problem here...

Attached are messages i sent and you read them with no response thinking there was nothing i could do

As for me.. its a new year and i have given you the said 4k but people should be careful of people like you on nairaland hiding under the guise of been a long time member.

Does the automatic gate needs poles?
Re: Automatic Gate, Usin Remote Control by charlesadeoye(m): 6:58am On Feb 07, 2020
SaintUlot:

Does the automatic gate needs poles?
He does electric fencing too and thats what the poles are used for....

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Landlords In Rivers State Controlling Floods By Digging Trench (Photos) / Land Sale @ An Estate Opposite RCCG Camp Gate & Along Ofada Road / Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.