Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,917 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Who Are Your Top 10 Foreign Rappers & Crew And Why ?!? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Are Your Top 10 Foreign Rappers & Crew And Why ?!? (1409 Views)

Your Top 10 Foreign Songs Of 2013 / Dance Video...amazing Crew And Lagbaja Presents Surulere / Top 5 Best Rappers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are Your Top 10 Foreign Rappers & Crew And Why ?!? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2012
I Want to have your opinion on your top 10 foreign rappers and crew and why ?
mine goes thus -
1. Rick Ross - Has ear for good beats and runs the hottest label in the Rap game "MMG" Maybach Music Group ... and he is versatile
2. Jay Z - This ghuy spits hot barz and lyrical stands straight
3. Eminem- This white boy is the King of hiphop no doubt .. his lyrics are poetic and meaningful
4. Lil Wayne-The ghuy is punchline Lord ... his metaphors outta here .. though sometyms he goes off
5. Kendrick Lamar - a young talented rapper who runs clean verses
6.MMG - Cux this group consists one of our own and he is hot "Wale" ... MMG runs the game now ... rappers like stalley meek mill Nipsey Hussle Rick Ross(Leader) Magazene"raggae artist" Teedra Moses "Pop queen" Omarion . former b2k singer etc
7. Bad meets Evil - crew consists of slaughter house, yeawolf, eminem - the lyical monsters giving yhu wat u and like
8. Kanye West - Slow and growling rapper and producer
9. Nicki Minaj - She is currently the hottest female rapper ... a member of the YMCMB crew ... she gives in cool verses
Drake - anoda YMCMB member who i enjoy his lovely Raps and metaphors ...
So wanna know urs ... NL

(1) (Reply)

Lucky Dube / Instrumental: Tekno - Samantha (prod. Endeetone) / Dj Tee-money Gucci Shake Street Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.