Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,507 members, 7,823,189 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

The Secret World MMO: Much Too Occultic - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Secret World MMO: Much Too Occultic (1616 Views)

How To Play The Secret Game Embedded In Your Chrome Browser / If You Missed A Big MMO Or Guild Wars 2 / Guild Wars 2 Verdict -- The MMO You Keep Falling In Love With(share) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret World MMO: Much Too Occultic by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2012
I tried out a game called "The Secret World".
It's an MMORPG where you choose factions to play under like the Illuminati, Templars, etc.
I don't feel right about it. It's much too occultic...
Re: The Secret World MMO: Much Too Occultic by freecocoa(f): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2012
2buff: I tried out a game called "The Secret World".
It's an MMORPG where you choose factions to play under like the Illuminati, Templars, etc.
I don't feel right about it. It's much too occultic...
What do you wanna hear?
Re: The Secret World MMO: Much Too Occultic by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2012
Just giving out a warning...

If you're too bored and must ply it, choose your missions wisely.
Re: The Secret World MMO: Much Too Occultic by freecocoa(f): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2012
^Are you scared you are now a member of an occultic group?
Re: The Secret World MMO: Much Too Occultic by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 03, 2012
Heck no. Like I said, it's a simple warning to players to steer clear from this one.
My spirit disagreed with it a lot...

Uninstalled.
Re: The Secret World MMO: Much Too Occultic by ritchboy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
2buff: Heck no. Like I said, it's a simple warning to players to steer clear from this one.
My spirit disagreed with it a lot...

Uninstalled.

Did your spirit disagree with shooting all the innocent civilians in "No Russian"? cheesy

You never killed the odd civilian in Assassin's creed to test out your new weapons? cheesy
Re: The Secret World MMO: Much Too Occultic by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
ritchboy:

Did your spirit disagree with shooting all the innocent civilians in "No Russian"? cheesy

You never killed the odd civilian in Assassin's creed to test out your new weapons? cheesy

Well, go play it and use your own consciousness and perform quests like "Find these items and place them around the 5 points of the pentagram to summon ... " undecided
I won't. I thank God my Spirit is not so deadened as to let my comfortable/over-contented brain do all the reasoning for my soul.
Re: The Secret World MMO: Much Too Occultic by Idowuogbo(f): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
2buff u right o! Dat some demonic shyte mehn....
Re: The Secret World MMO: Much Too Occultic by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
^^ Did you once play the game?
Re: The Secret World MMO: Much Too Occultic by Idowuogbo(f): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2012
Attempted to
Re: The Secret World MMO: Much Too Occultic by ritchboy(m): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
2buff:

Well, go play it and use your own consciousness and perform quests like "Find these items and place them around the 5 points of the pentagram to summon ... " undecided
I won't. I thank God my Spirit is not so deadened as to let my comfortable/over-contented brain do all the reasoning for my soul.

OK! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Used Ps3 Games(cds) Urgently Needed!!! / PS4 Selling For $1000 On Amazon.com (the US Site) / What Things Should You Check Before Joining Judi Slot Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.