Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Use Ur Mtn Bb Plan On Ur Pc With Unlimited Browsing!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Use Ur Mtn Bb Plan On Ur Pc With Unlimited Browsing!!! (2230 Views)

DC Unlocker (dccrap) Software With Unlimited Credits! Unlock Any Modem / How To Use A BIS Plan On An Android Phone / 7 Inch Tablet PC With Sim card, bluetooth, For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Ur Mtn Bb Plan On Ur Pc With Unlimited Browsing!!! by witzsoul(m): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2012
FOR THOSE OF YOU NOT ABLE TO GET CONNECTED WITH FREE BROWSING, AS
ETISALAT HAS SIEZED TO FUNCTION, ITS NOT BEEN A GOOD FEELING LOADING
MY GSM SIM FOR A 3G SERVICE . BUT IN NO LONG TIME, A WAY OF EXCAPE WAS
FOUND, SINCE THEN , I HAVE BEEN ROCKING MTN WITH THIS SETTINGS ,
ITS NOT REALY FREE, BUT A TOKEN PAY FOR FOR A FULL UNLIMTED USE
ON PC.YES ! YOU'LL GET TO BROWSE WITH TOTAL ACCESS TO SECURE SITE
WITH NO FUTHER SETTINGS OF YOU PC'S APPLICATIONS, LIKE, YAHOOMESS
SKYPE ETC.... TO GET COMPLETE SETTINGS AND ROCK IT WHILE IT LAST.
CALL FOR FUTHER INFO.... 08065573612.OR MAIL:
WITZSOUL@YAHOO.COM
Re: Use Ur Mtn Bb Plan On Ur Pc With Unlimited Browsing!!! by witzsoul(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2012
who else needs this blast on??
Re: Use Ur Mtn Bb Plan On Ur Pc With Unlimited Browsing!!! by Luluvich(m): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2012
so how much is it gonna cost me to know this tweak?
Re: Use Ur Mtn Bb Plan On Ur Pc With Unlimited Browsing!!! by witzsoul(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2012
also available for Multilinks and Unwired 4G. fast and secure connection Free connection.!!
GET NOW!! Cost:2k5
Re: Use Ur Mtn Bb Plan On Ur Pc With Unlimited Browsing!!! by witzsoul(m): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2012
tanzaction not limited to online, like to come in person, call me for direction and requirement.
Re: Use Ur Mtn Bb Plan On Ur Pc With Unlimited Browsing!!! by witzsoul(m): 1:08am On Jul 16, 2012
i wonder why does that ordered ddint post there comment, wow! they must have been cut up in the cruise.
its nice any way, just tot it should have been interactive!
regards to all that have ordered, and those that called. any throbs, pls dont hesitate to call!
Re: Use Ur Mtn Bb Plan On Ur Pc With Unlimited Browsing!!! by witzsoul(m): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2012
get urs now!
Re: Use Ur Mtn Bb Plan On Ur Pc With Unlimited Browsing!!! by dutod777: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2012
who else needs this blast on??
[img]http://www.keyforex.info/g.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 DUOS FULL PACK AND ACCESORIES.SOLD / SOLD Clean American Used Lenovo Thinkpad X130e Is For Sale In Lagos / Brand New Iphone 11 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.