Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Free Basic Steps To Start & Run Your Own Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Basic Steps To Start & Run Your Own Business (1580 Views)

Open and Run your company in the U.S / Run Your Own Social Networking Site, Hotel Booking Engine, Dating Community... / RUN YOUR OWN SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, HOTEL BOOKING ENGINE or DATING COMMUNITY... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Basic Steps To Start & Run Your Own Business by Bodjetstar(m): 12:47am On Jul 01, 2012
This is a free steps and guides on practical entrepreneurship.i.e. How to start and run your own biz in Nigeria and Succeed to living a standard life of your choice.
In other not to waste much time, I'm purposely doing this to give the best of entrepreneurial knowledge for everyone especially the Nigerian Youths to reduce the rate of unemployment and to add values to lives to give it meaning. Moreover, I will like to use this medium to acknowledge those who have imparted me with this knowledge in various means and all Glory be unto Almighty God because I need to put God First.
I also want to appreciate my friends for their supports in making me to make this tutorial possible online with the help of God.
And to You my dearest readers. I say a big thank you.
The topics/courses to be treated are classified into modules:
Module 1:
i. What Entrepreneur is.
ii. Why people go into entrepreneurship.
iii. Problems facing entrepreneurship in Nigeria.

Module 2:
i. What you need to know before establishing a business
ii. How to establish a business
iii. How to identify business opportunities
iv. How to source for business ideas & Sources of business ideas.

Module 3:
i. The information needed to write a good feasibility report
ii. Uses of feasibility report
iii. The basic components of a feasibility report.

Module 4:
i. All you need to know about Business Proposal
ii. How to write a good and acceptable business proposal
iii. Special requirements for bank loans.

Module 5:
How to establish a Nursery and Primary School with ease: practical step-by-step guides on all what you need to know about this.

Please because of my schedule nowadays, I'll only give out what we've in Module 1 only on this forum. Then other modules will be on a blog created for it. Moreover, I'll like you to reply the best blog platform I can use to publish these from either "blogger" or "wordpress".
Pls I need you to give the best name to use in creating this. I mean the domain name.
This is to reachout to others who are not members of this forum. Thanks! God bless
Re: Free Basic Steps To Start & Run Your Own Business by Bodjetstar(m): 12:30am On Jul 04, 2012
I thought of creating a blog for that on 'blogger' platform because It's like the posts here need searching before I can reply and some posts are hidden that I didn't see. Just watch out for it soon!
Re: Free Basic Steps To Start & Run Your Own Business by biz1234: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2012
You have shared a very important point in your article, however, I want to still emphasize that people who desire to be successful must follow or create businesses that are in line with passion. Because there may be times when things may not go as planned,that is where your passion or drive will push you on. So, don't just build a business, build one that is in line with your passion.
Re: Free Basic Steps To Start & Run Your Own Business by biz1234: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2012
Why create a free blog when you can actually get a website created for you. Please consider it. The best name I will recommend is unique business modules.com. I hope you will pay me for that.
Re: Free Basic Steps To Start & Run Your Own Business by Bodjetstar(m): 1:29am On Aug 03, 2012
Am very sorry for not updating this posts.
I thought of creating a website for it but I thought it will take time due to my busy schedules.
VERY SOON I WILL PUBLISH THIS INFORMATION ON THE BASIC STEPS TO START AND RUN A PROFITABLE BUSINESS; AND WRITE ON THE MODULES WHICH I HAVE LISTED ABOVE.
I WILL TRY AND START EACH MODULE ON MY ONLINE BULLETIN (www.thegreatvalue.)
ONCE AGAIN AM VERY SORRY.
IT'S JUST THAT AM VERY BUSY. AS FROM 15TH AUGUST,2012 I WILL START POSTING IT ON "THE GREAT VALUE BULLETIN". JUST WATCH OUT.
THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
SEE YOU AT THE TOP.
Re: Free Basic Steps To Start & Run Your Own Business by Bodjetstar(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2012
pleased be informed that only the main topics to be listed below will be discussed on www.thegreatvalue.

NOT thegreatvaluebulletin.
Re: Free Basic Steps To Start & Run Your Own Business by Bodjetstar(m): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2012
The topics in module 2 will be discussed soon on my bulletin.
THESE INCLUDE:
1. what you need to know before establishing your business.

2. how to establish a business easily.

3. how to identify business opportunities.

4. how to source for business ideas.

5. other sources of business ideas.
Re: Free Basic Steps To Start & Run Your Own Business by goldline76(m): 11:18am On Aug 06, 2012
Nice one. Thanks!
Re: Free Basic Steps To Start & Run Your Own Business by Bodjetstar(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
This week we are going to learn the first module. i.e. what you need to know before establishing a business.
JUST ON: www.thegreatvalue.
Re: Free Basic Steps To Start & Run Your Own Business by Bodjetstar(m): 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
YOU can now visit www.thegreatvaluebulletin. for 10 main things you need to know before establishing a business.

I will discuss the remaining topics which I mention earlier in the module here in the forum. This is just to give the info here direct.

Therefore, Let me share with you here the identification me business opportunities.

A business opportunity exists when one has discovered a product or service for which there is sufficient market.

Now let's me brief you on source of business ideas:

One of the most important steps in identification of a business opportunity is observation.
You must be able to observe the environment in which you live.
THINK through what you see, hear, smell, touch or feel and you can see business opportunity staring at you in the face.
So, my first advice to you is cultivate the habit of observing closely any place or thing or scene you encounter.
The critical thing you have to look out for is whether there are market 'gaps'.
Re: Free Basic Steps To Start & Run Your Own Business by Bodjetstar(m): 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2012
By gaps I mean the needs to be satisfied in the market.
If there is such a need then a market or business opportunity exists.
Successful businesses are those that have been able to detect a need in the immediate environment and fill it.
UNLESS a business fill a need it cannot succeed.
There are many gaps to be filled in this country. Once you have identified any market "GAPS" the next step is to formulate a plan of action to tap the opportunity provided the timing of such a plan is right.
So, from now on form the habit of observation and keep a record and put in a file for any needs in the market that required fulfillment.
Re: Free Basic Steps To Start & Run Your Own Business by Bodjetstar(m): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2012
WITH THIS FEW TIPS MENTION ABOVE, I HOPE YOU'VE LEARNT ABOUT:
*THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE ESTABLISHING A BUSINESS.
*HOW TO SOURCE FOR BUSINESS IDEAS AND OPPORTUNITIES.
DEAR FRIEND,
IF YOU NEED ANY INFORMATION ON HOW TO RIGHT A GOOD FEASIBILITY REPORT AND AN ACCEPTABLE BUSINESS PROPOSAL OR YOU WANT TO WRITE A GOOD BUSINESS PLAN AND DON'T KNOW ITS COMPONENTS?
THAT'S WHY AM HERE TO HELP YOU OUT.
ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS TO SEND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO "08138456981" TO GET THE REPORTS AT A TOKEN FEE
THANKS
Re: Free Basic Steps To Start & Run Your Own Business by Bodjetstar(m): 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
Bodjetstar:
Am very sorry for not updating this posts.
I thought of creating a website for it but I thought it will take time due to my busy schedules.
VERY SOON I WILL PUBLISH THIS INFORMATION ON THE BASIC STEPS TO START AND RUN A PROFITABLE BUSINESS; AND WRITE ON THE MODULES WHICH I HAVE LISTED ABOVE.
I WILL TRY AND START EACH MODULE ON MY ONLINE BULLETIN (www.thegreatvalue.)
ONCE AGAIN AM VERY SORRY.
IT'S JUST THAT AM VERY BUSY. AS FROM 15TH AUGUST,2012 I WILL START POSTING IT ON "THE GREAT VALUE BULLETIN". JUST WATCH OUT.
THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
SEE YOU AT THE TOP.

(1) (Reply)

Fab Kulture Female Clothıng: Offıcial Thread For Pıctures, Info & Enquiries. / Exclusive Hot And Attractive Products To Sell And Make Huge Money (pictures) / Bales Of Towels For Sale(20ft & 40ft Containers)of Towels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.