Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,938 members, 7,956,529 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

NYSC Batch B 2012 Posted To Cross River State Lets Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch B 2012 Posted To Cross River State Lets Meet Here (2150 Views)

Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here / NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Batch B 2012 Posted To Cross River State Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 01, 2012
I was posted to cross river state.please can someone tell me the best route to follow.The orientation camp is Apiapun Obubra,Obubra LGA cross River. Am in Onitsha.I will appreciate your candid advice please.

Re: NYSC Batch B 2012 Posted To Cross River State Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 01, 2012
Please I want to know the monthly pay of cross River state to corper.Just curious to know my people
Re: NYSC Batch B 2012 Posted To Cross River State Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 01, 2012
Hello my people if you are posted to cross River state,paste ur pin/Facebook/twitter for easy unification over there.Meet me (2399EE25 / @cardinalchuka)...... ONE LOVE MY PEOPLE
Re: NYSC Batch B 2012 Posted To Cross River State Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2012
DIRECTION!!!
If you are going to NYSC permanent orientation camp Apiapun, Obubra cross River from onitsha. Here is the direction"""""
Enter Onitsha south mass transit @ upper Iweka after Toronto hospital,ask for IKOM motor. Then the motor will stop you @ Obubra junction before heading to IKOM. Thereafter, you Bike to the NYSC orientation camp. SAFE JOURNEY TO YOU ALL. One Love !!!
Re: NYSC Batch B 2012 Posted To Cross River State Lets Meet Here by Saraha1(f): 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2012
chukwuka E: DIRECTION!!!
If you are going to NYSC permanent orientation camp Apiapun, Obubra cross River from onitsha. Here is the direction"""""
Enter Onitsha south mass transit @ upper Iweka after Toronto hospital,ask for IKOM motor. Then the motor will stop you @ Obubra junction before heading to IKOM. Thereafter, you Bike to the NYSC orientation camp. SAFE JOURNEY TO YOU ALL. One Love !!!
not every one like Bike.When you get to Obubra junction cross to your left you will find filling station, there you may take cab or bike depends on you, try to specify which camp you are going because at times they change the camp since there are two.Best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

LAUTECH Batch B Pcms, How About We Meet Here? / Any First Class, Distinction Student Posted To Higher Institution As Ppa? / What's The Age Limit To Serve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.