Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Job Search Manual - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Job Search Manual (1278 Views)

Job Search Manual - Everything You Need To Know / Get A Free Copy Of Your 7 Steps To A Successful Job Search! / Stop That Job Search Fast! Make 200k Monthly With Sid Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Search Manual by scaredy: 7:25am On Jul 01, 2012
Re: Job Search Manual by Christine01(f): 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2012
[b][/b] bought

Do you mean 'both' or 'bought'?

So, the guy taught you and now Ɣ☺ΰ want money for the same info that was given to Ɣ☺ΰ for free?

*thinking*..... Na wa Oº°˚˚° . Nigeria go better!!!
Re: Job Search Manual by Baryordey(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2012
So Ʋ mean Ʋ are selling those info Ʋ were given for free of charge out. Now tell me are Ʋ helping som1 here or Ʋ just wana make money? Think about it.
Re: Job Search Manual by maxpayne3: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2012
The guy obviously wants to make money. Am not sure he even has a job.
Re: Job Search Manual by seyimypal: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2012
U are a wicked person,ao much did u buy that info u want to sell to numerous Nigerians on Nairaland.Is that a ploy to get rich quickly.Another 419er
Re: Job Search Manual by roseybridge(f): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2012
ur so wicked. info u got for free and u want to sell it. wicked ugly hearted human. its selfish people like u that make nigeria horrible. mtchwwww
Re: Job Search Manual by scaredy: 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2012
You all are saying I'm so wicked. By the way I paid through my noise for the information I'm giving for 1,500. I must have spent close to 20k to get it.

Let's get real here people. I pray none of you go through half of what I went through to get a job because then you won't be so quick to talk.

For the guy who says I dnt have a job, I do. I currently work with globacomm. I am not some broke-arse looking for quick money online and I'm also a chick, not a guy.
Re: Job Search Manual by amtheone(m): 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2012
Emy I want to be cleared on d stuff, is it dat u are going to rewrite one's cv or what n for d manual u talk abt what is it for? Pls respond
Re: Job Search Manual by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2012
@OP just went through your profile, now i know abit of who you really are.... you work with Globacom?? buahahahahahahaha! get a life sista
Re: Job Search Manual by scaredy: 12:17am On Jul 02, 2012
amtheone: Emy I want to be cleared on d stuff, is it dat u are going to rewrite one's cv or what n for d manual u talk abt what is it for? Pls respond

Its a manual that contain tips on how you can write a good CV. It will also contain about 20 sample CV and cover letters so you can follow the procedure

@ Ondo boy
If you want us to meet one -on-one so I show you my Employment letter and some payslips I'm gamed. I do not make false claim just to feel important. I will also name some teams in globacom and tell you the names of the 7 team leaders for Glo Customer care unit.

If you are still a doubting thomas I can give you the staff line of some staff there so you can call to confirm, dear. Staff lines start with 080555.......
Re: Job Search Manual by tpapi: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
scaredy: You all are saying I'm so wicked. By the way I paid through my noise for the information I'm giving for 1,500. I must have spent close to 20k to get it.

And yes I'm selling the information. I did not come here claiming to be a saint. And its not by force to purchase it. Its only for those who want.

You all want me to bcome a saint and sell the info for free and of course the money I spent getting it and also printing it will fall from the sky.

Let's get real here people. I pray none of you go through half of what I went through to get a job because then you won't be so quick to talk.

For the guy who says I dnt have a job, I do. I currently work with globacomm. I am not some broke-arse looking for quick money online and I'm also a chick, not a guy.
Re: Job Search Manual by tpapi: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
scaredy: You all are saying I'm so wicked. By the way I paid through my noise for the information I'm giving for 1,500. I must have spent close to 20k to get it.

And yes I'm selling the information. I did not come here claiming to be a saint. And its not by force to purchase it. Its only for those who want.

You all want me to bcome a saint and sell the info for free and of course the money I spent getting it and also printing it will fall from the sky.

r u related 2 king solomon
Re: Job Search Manual by maxpayne3: 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2012
My dear there a lot of sccams r goin on nw. U wunt blame people for reacting ds way.
Re: Job Search Manual by desmondoo(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2012
Peepz google 'Sample cvs and resumes'. All the best.
Re: Job Search Manual by scaredy: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2012
maxpayne3: My dear there a lot of sccams r goin on nw. U wunt blame people for reacting ds way.

No I don't blame people for being careful. But there are always ways to work around that; like insisting on meeting d seller face-to-face.

@Desmondodo
Googling CVs is a good idea, Desmondo but that's not all my friend. But if that's what u want by all means go ahead and I wish you good luck too.
Re: Job Search Manual by kasheemawo(m): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2012
this is the same number u asked us to send recharge card to that we will get 1500.this guy na correct thieffffffffffffffffffff
Re: Job Search Manual by dayofadunsin: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2012
Emy, thank you for taking the pains to put that stuff together. But people on this forum are unemployed and broke. That's why we are here. If only you can review it downwards so we all can enjoy it. Thanks
Re: Job Search Manual by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2012
@OP...meet you one~on~one geez!! not in this boko~haram/kidnapping epoch. well, aw about you pasting an intro of the book or maybe abstract or few stuffs from the book so as to be sure... ondo~boi no fit buy for black market
Re: Job Search Manual by scaredy: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2012
kasheemawo: this is the same number u asked us to send recharge card to that we will get 1500.this guy na correct thieffffffffffffffffffff

Who asked u to send recharge card. Guy pls get ur facts straight. U can check my previous topics to see if I have ever asked anyone for recharge card.

@ Dayofadunsi
I wouldn't mind sending the stuff to u for free. You are one of the very few reasonable Nigerians we still have. If u want u can text me ur email ansdalso drop it here and then give me 48 hours to send it to u cos of my busy schedule.

(1) (Reply)

GPS Vehicle Tracking Service, GPS Tracker Factory And GPS Tracking Software / $10000 For A Consistent Forex Trader To Manage(professionals Please) / Study Nursing At A Cheaper University In Ternopil Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.