Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

For Kofkof, Dargly And Scambater - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Kofkof, Dargly And Scambater (882 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Kofkof, Dargly And Scambater by Bennyslove(f): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2007
Kofkof is that the spelling or is it COUGH COUGH? Dargly what kind of name is that for a person? That is my dog's name and Scambater i bet you scam all the time and at the same time deal in sale by bata. So what's the cruxifiction all about Mr Perfect (s). If you are that good i don't think you should be on Nairaland cos i guess it is only for job seekers. I only made a topographical error and i know it is not such a big deal so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee dnt make it look like one. If you do not have anything to say, please and please lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: For Kofkof, Dargly And Scambater by stellose(f): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2007
you are right girl.people will not post ,but when others do , trouble.
Re: For Kofkof, Dargly And Scambater by darqly(m): 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2007
Em Benny, U are very rude and I'm sorry for Firstbank when they do deploy you to any customer service related function, it's the reason the bank still can't forge ahead. Just read through the junk of a reply you posted again, and thank God you somehow fooled the HR into hiring you.
Re: For Kofkof, Dargly And Scambater by BIKINI(f): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2007
Hi Mistuh Darqly,

I see u  are still spitting fire and brimstone as per grammar issues ?
  kia your blood too dey hot sef for turanci . Anyway it's rather very nice of one to stand for what one believes .
contrary to your wishes i wasn't posted to a "remote" village.
i miss your funny criticisms all this long while . now am back i hope to catch -up.

Ciao.

Haba! Sha easy on it . . .your "Oyinbo" bro!

bye

(1) (Reply)

Condom Job/quiz / Kpmg Medicals For Call Center Operator / Free Cot Account Plus 4free Bank Draft And 6%interest Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.