Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Mobil And Other Oil Company Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mobil And Other Oil Company Jobs (881 Views)

14 Vacancies In Coscharis Group Ltd, 9 In Both Exxon Mobil And BAT / FAAN, Exxon Mobil, And Other Vacancies / Chevron, Shell, Other Oil & Gas Openings: Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobil And Other Oil Company Jobs by chudijindu: 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2012
Pls i want to get information on the method of applying for such jobs and when the next interviews would hold.pls send me any info on merenu@yahoo.com.Thanks a million.One luv people!
Re: Mobil And Other Oil Company Jobs by kkesh(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2012
mobil is currently recruiting via dragnet nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To All Job Scammers And Fake Recruitment Agency / How To Write A Brillant Cover Letter That Gets You Noticed / Vacancy For The Post Of Office Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.