Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,393 members, 7,861,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

What Are Your Sources for Sound Doctrine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Sources for Sound Doctrine (722 Views)

Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine / Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... / Flirty Fishing - Evangelical Christian Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Sources for Sound Doctrine by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2012
What are your sources

1. Bible

2. Pastors , bishops, deacons , MOG etc.

3. Books, DVDs and tapes

4. Visions and dreams

5. Church doctrine

Please respond sincerely
Re: What Are Your Sources for Sound Doctrine by logicboy01: 3:16am On Jul 02, 2012
Re: What Are Your Sources for Sound Doctrine by buzugee(m): 3:27am On Jul 02, 2012
KJV
STREET PREACHERS ( OR WHAT THE LORD REFERS TO AS THE HIGHWAYS AND BYWAYS ) grin
APOCRYPHA
Re: What Are Your Sources for Sound Doctrine by Ubenedictus(m): 6:24am On Jul 02, 2012
1bible
2christian tradition
3the church.
Re: What Are Your Sources for Sound Doctrine by Goshen360(m): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2012
I love the fact that you call it "sound" doctrine. That's very good and important. Thank you. Mine are:

1. Personal Bible study
2. Spending time with the Holy Spirit for more insight
3. Researching and comparing from other Bible teachers in "sound" doctrines.
Re: What Are Your Sources for Sound Doctrine by danwo: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2012
buzugee: KJV
STREET PREACHERS ( OR WHAT THE LORD REFERS TO AS THE HIGHWAYS AND BYWAYS ) grin
APOCRYPHA

Only place I know this done is in the states, need them too in the streets of naija, but leaving out the swear words when preaching though
Re: What Are Your Sources for Sound Doctrine by buzugee(m): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2012
danwo:

Only place I know this done is in the states, need them too in the streets of naija, but leaving out the swear words when preaching though
you know swear words were used a lot by paul ? 2 corinthians 11 vs 6 But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been thoroughly made manifest among you in all things.

though ideally the swear words will be best left out but if you grew up in the hood and every other word is a swear word ? hey you gotta do what you gotta do grin speaking of street preaching in naija, i have known a few in my time. not too many but there are some. speaking of naija, i am getting homesick. time to relocate to naija ooooo grin
Re: What Are Your Sources for Sound Doctrine by buzugee(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2012
Goshen360: I love the fact that you call it "sound" doctrine. That's very good and important. Thank you. Mine are:

1. Personal Bible study
2. Spending time with the Holy Spirit for more insight
3. Researching and comparing from other Bible teachers in "sound" doctrines.
this man, nobody see your breaklight.
Re: What Are Your Sources for Sound Doctrine by Goshen360(m): 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2012
buzugee: this man, nobody see your breaklight.

lolz. Thanks bro. Being busy on weekends. How dey go dey go?
Re: What Are Your Sources for Sound Doctrine by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2012
With the exception with our 'Toddler in chief ' aka logicboy grin , thank you all for your contributions.

I second Goshen's choice.

(1) (Reply)

Advise Him Please. He Want To Quit His Job For Ministry? / It's Christmas And Not Xmas! / Nigeria Will Turn To A Country Of Killers And Gangs Soon...for Self Protection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.