Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

BB Scam Alert!!! Beware My People!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / BB Scam Alert!!! Beware My People!!! (1894 Views)

Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / Scam Alert! Pls Take Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BB Scam Alert!!! Beware My People!!! by Sekso(m): 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2012
Hi guys, I must let you know what idea is in vogue for the Yahoo boys who are fast going bankrupt due to lack of business! By the time you have an insight into the core of their new sytem, you will either nod in agreement cos you were once a victim or you get dissillusioned cos you are on the verge of being duped or you would be very grateful for the information!
Consider the story below:
Guys beware o! So many guys pose as females on the BB to swindle or dupe you! They put pictures of very beautiful ladies on their DPs to deceive you! Some of these pictures are taken from the FB albums of some of their female friends!
By the time you start chatting, they lure you into inviting them over to your house! They will agree to come but you have to send them recharge cards that might cost you up to 10k cos they will ask you where you stay and deliberately claim to stay at some location so far from you that would justify these recharge cards you will send to them! After they receive the cards and have disposed of it, they delete you and also block you off their phones!
They use china/chinko phones that have facilities to change their voice when they speak to you! This phones cost abt 3k and it has about 20 female voices; even the voice of a Nigerian female!
BEWARE!!!
Re: BB Scam Alert!!! Beware My People!!! by ITbomb(m): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2012
So you expose your greediness to fall for scam , you think everybody is that daft.
Methink its greedy people that fall for scams, trying to get something worth working for at a free price. Abi u wan sєx from hustlers
Re: BB Scam Alert!!! Beware My People!!! by Sekso(m): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2012
ITbomb: So you expose your greediness to fall for scam , you think everybody is that daft.
Methink its greedy people that fall for scams, trying to get something worth working for at a free price. Abi u wan sєx from hustlers
Hi, I guess you should learn some courtesy even as you learn good english! The fact that your personality is masked by some ugly profile name doesn't mean you should run your mouth at people! For people like you, decent and informative posts/threads like this are stiffled! Noone likes to be insulted at all!
If I were a victim, I would make known here since I am covered by thesame veil which you hide to insult people! Am sure so many will learn from this!
Only a perpetrator who feels am trying to soil his business would react the way you just did!
Finally, no english word like "greediness" sir! Its simply "greed".
Regards!
Re: BB Scam Alert!!! Beware My People!!! by WebSurfer(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2012
true talk
Re: BB Scam Alert!!! Beware My People!!! by ITbomb(m): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2012
Sekso: Finally, no english word like "greediness" sir! Its simply "greed".
Regards!
Yea, you are correct bro, and did you also notice that 'wanna' is not an English word.
I speak and write Nigerian English
Re: BB Scam Alert!!! Beware My People!!! by TheWiseGuy(m): 5:01am On Nov 14, 2012
pls guys tek am easy ooo, wen no need to quarrel na? abeg, biko!
Re: BB Scam Alert!!! Beware My People!!! by Tedpgrass: 12:20am On Dec 19, 2012
Out of curiosity....
These China phones.....

do they have the facility to change voices to male Nigerian voices too

As they do.... female ones?

Re: BB Scam Alert!!! Beware My People!!! by PastorAji(m): 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
Also please try to avoid D**kheads who will tell you to send PIN of women to them for "SEX CHATS". 2 days ago I had such ugly experience with 2 of them. Even I framed up that they are married women STILL those DUMBIES still insisted that I should send their PIN..... Please beware
Re: BB Scam Alert!!! Beware My People!!! by born2boink(m): 4:02am On Feb 19, 2013
The most surprising of all these comment is "Chinko" having up to 20 voices, I have been sold in my country not to have hear this and it even sold for 3k, I believe you may likely be one of them because how did you come or aware of all these things product? Are you a police officer or repentant BB scammer or are chinko users.

Most this babes giving out number maybe not be real, bad market for them because even they are real, I cannot send recharge card to anyone, if kongi get worst, what is ashawo joint or club meant for? Guys......be wise

(1) (Reply)

Need A Date? Leave Your Message, Age, Location, And Phone Numbers. / SOS For Friends In Ilorin / Hi, Am Bb, Need A Nice Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.