Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,600 members, 7,955,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Nigerians And Tatoos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians And Tatoos (790 Views)

Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect / Nigerians And Slang...wots Ur Own Favourite Slang??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Tatoos by Francuiz: 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2012
My fellow Nlders how do you see drawing of tatoos? As for me, i dnt know why nigerian's learn only negative things from the western world
Re: Nigerians And Tatoos by wurajone(f): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2012
Francuiz: My fellow Nlders how do you see drawing of tatoos? As for me, i dnt know why nigerian's learn only negative things from the western world

Classy pple don't wear tattoos; Reason: No one intentionally scratches a Bentley...so if u got tattoo on ur body,u be Molue!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Tatoos by Freiburger(m): 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2012
Francuiz: My fellow Nlders how do you see drawing of tatoos? As for me, i dnt know why nigerian's learn only negative things from the western world
correction tatoos never came from the western world, have you forgotten that tatoos was done only by our grandparents and great parents in the past? It's just that the young people copied it in the name of fashion.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Moderators, Please Stop Blocking Me From Posting. / Kindly Spare Few Minutes Of Your Time To Read This / Let Us All Post A Prayer For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.