Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Help This Young Woman Please!!! Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help This Young Woman Please!!! Nairalanders (488 Views)

This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) / Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano / Describe This Young Man In One Sentence! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help This Young Woman Please!!! Nairalanders by luluosas(m): 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2012
APPEAL! APPEAL!! APPEAL!!!
PLEASE DONATE YOUR
WIDOW'S MITE TO SAVE A SISTER IN DARE NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION:-
Dear Nairalanders,
Please, I am deeply SORRY to border you with this appeal.
To start with, although I don't personally know this
PROMISING SISTER in need of medical help and attention in any way, I was deeply touched and I opened my heart to sympathised with her, after reading her devastating story on the internet.
Please and please, whatever you can do to help this sister to using her legs again, please do
it, and the Almighty God will handsomely reward you. Thank you all.

For donations and assistance, here is her details to contacting her.
Name: Raji Tawakalitu Temitope
Account Number: 6018782818
Bank: Fidelity Bank Plc, Ibadan.
Phone Number: 08076775496.
Please, read the entire story at http://newsnigerians..com/2012/06/at-age-7-car-ran-over-her-now-at-27-she.html
Thank you once more.

(1) (Reply)

The Idiocy Of Nigerian Reasoning / Why Do You Come To NAIRALAND?? / Thought Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.