Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale (4548 Views)

Guarantee Profitable Biz / What Profitable Biz Can I Do With My Toyota Van. Pls Advice Me / Reselling Sweeteners (sodiumcyclamate): A Very Profitable Biz Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by speaktome(m): 5:59am On Jul 02, 2012
Please kindly download the attached documents to see the feasibility study.

For sales, supply and installation of the machines and its accessories and all it takes to start the business,

Contact

Engr. Chris Ugo

ON
08166619300, 07044856959
yougosco1@gmail.com

Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by nels4eva: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2012
Please am highly interested in opening this business.
Can you please send a good Business plan on with the feasibility study of a medium scale to me at nels4eva@gmail.com
Thanks
Nelson
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by nels4eva: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2012
Kindly send the Business plan on a medium scale.
thanks
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by speaktoyou: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2012
Hi,
I read your business plan and I want to go into the business. Can you send to me all it takes to open a medium scale factory of the said business.
Thanks
Mr. Charles
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by speaktoyou: 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2012
Hi,
I read your business plan and I want to go into the business. Can you send to me all it takes to open a medium scale factory of the said business.
Thanks
Mr. Charles
nons4eva@yahoo.com
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by nels4eva: 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2012
Can the business be set up in Delta State?
thanks
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by nels4eva: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2012
What capacity of Generator can be used for the small scale type?
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by yougos(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
Hi
I downloaded you business plan and fond it very Interesting.
Please can you send the estimate of a small scale to me at mikeso2@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by speaktoyou: 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2012
Am grateful,
I will get back to you soonex.
Thanks
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by yougos(m): 5:44am On Jul 05, 2012
Very Interesting
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by karlxavier(m): 5:20am On Jul 08, 2012
@ poster, dats a nice one but pls i want you to send the full feasibility report to my box because i'm looking forward in partnering with you. Thanks
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by speaktome(m): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
send your e-mail address to me.
and be specific on the scale you want the feasibility study
Thanks
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by Hugoboy: 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2012
I am interested in the venture. Pls send details on small and medium scale to dayoradeyemy@yahoo.com Thanks.
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by speaktome(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2012
@karlxavier send me ur emial
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by yougos(m): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2012
Thanks
keep it up
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by nels4eva: 7:59am On Jul 10, 2012
Bravo
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by gunuvi(m): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2012
Please send me feasibility study for a small scale.
My email add is sebasicoconutltd@gmail.com
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by karlxavier(m): 6:33am On Jul 11, 2012
sorry i didnt add me email there. My email is fabulous112004@yahoo.com. Pls send details of the feasibility report,both small and medium scale because i have a little finance to invest now. Thanks....
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by nels4eva: 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2012
Thanks
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by yougos(m): 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ok thanks
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by nels4eva: 6:31am On Jul 20, 2012
What are the challenges of the business?
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by yougos(m): 6:41am On Jul 20, 2012
What capacity of Generator can carry the two machines?
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by nels4eva: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2012
Send the Medium scale estimate to me on nels4eva@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by nels4eva: 5:32am On Jul 23, 2012
Also give me the last price of the 10 tons machines
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by yougos(m): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
what about the product buyers?
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by yougos(m): 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2012
what about where to sale the products
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by yougos(m): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2012
Send the Large Scale plan for me plz
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by chuks4380: 6:29am On Aug 20, 2012
Buy high quality granite from our quarry site in Akampa, Cross River state and have it delivered to you anywhere in the country including Rivers state, Abia, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Imo and there environs.

our stone come in different colors ranging from black to dark and light grey.

our stones come in different affordable prices depending on the aggregate size of the stones e.g

3/4 inch for #3600 per ton
1/2 inch for #3600 per ton
1 inch for #3600 per ton
stone base (mixed material) 2700
dust (sand) for #500 per ton

please the prices does not include the cost of transportation and
delivery, but we also handle the delivery at a very affordable cost
depending on the destination

To make your orders and for more enquieries please chuks on 08034180868
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale by speaktome(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2012
Fairly used machines available 4 sale

(1) (2) (Reply)

Longrich Abuja Stockist / Cars For Sales @ Nigeria Customs Service Port Abuja For Auction Price !! / Buy Bulk Mature Big Coconut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.