Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! (2803 Views)

57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US / You Can Gain Admission Into 200level Without Jamb Through A Programme!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by bestoption1(m): 7:16am On Jul 02, 2012
This could no doubt be the only opportunity you will have τ̲̅ђiƨ? Year even if you did not writ the last jamb or you failed it or even fail the post jamb of any university in nigeria. You can still drop your questions here and i will try hard to provide a satisfying answer.......
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by Odunnu: 8:02am On Jul 02, 2012
You are already on my radar. Your activities are worrisome to me but then, this appears to be a good topic.
Dont drop any number, website or email address. Lets discuss everything here.
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by cy4(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2012
Best option, my post jamb wasn't good @ uniben.. Is dere anythinh u can do?
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by opezy: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2012
Pls pals,wat wud happen if in d admission list,u were given anoda course ,which u dont lyk and u dont want to forfeit d admission ,can u still change d course.
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by bestoption1(m): 8:42am On Jul 03, 2012
Eeya, A̶̲̥̅♏ sorry bout ur post jamb at uniben but to make sure u gain admission with direct entry nxt year so dat u can b in the same level with those that will gain admission this year, you can purchase an IJMB form and i can help Ɣ☺ΰ​​ with that i.e if u are interested in that

1 Like

Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by bestoption1(m): 8:46am On Jul 03, 2012
@odunnu. Sir, all my topics are just a way of introducing a programme called IJMB(interim joint matriculation board) to those who have had issues with jamb and post jambs. Its a programme that can help student gain admission into 200levl with direct entry. U can do more research bout the programme. Tnks.....
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by bestoption1(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2012
@opezy...i personally dnt tink deres anytin u can do bout dat but i will advise u to take d course, afterall this is nigeria, the course U̶̲̥̅̊ do does not determine your success. Incase you want to forefeit, read the advert bout IJMB programme i pasted earlier and if u want to kno more bout it, kindly drop your questions here......

1 Like

Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by Odunnu: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2012
One thread with regular updates from you is enough. Its nasty when you flood the board with it
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by bestoption1(m): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2012
Aite sir....
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by ibbernard(f): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2012
Why is that these our resident companies find it difficult to award scholarships in education (MASTERS ESPECIALLY)? They want to send Nigerians abroad, to study Oil and Gas Engine,medicine, etc to enrich the economies of those countries through Education whereas our own Educational system and sector are drowning. If they can invest in training Teachers and Lecturers at all levels, we will have sound Teachers and lecturers who will do the work we are going out of the country to look for. What ever happened to the "TRAIN THE TRAINER" Idea? I know a handful of people who are dying to become lecturers, who come from a line of teachers and possess potentials to do great jobs but do not have the money to fund the Education to take them where they are looking forward to.
its also Very disheartening to know that the RSSDA Scholarships are not also available for these category of persons, which I am part of. I am so heart broken that a Nigerian University will publish news for Post Graduate admissions in 2010 and in 2012 when the admission is finally done, a class of applicants will be denied admission simply because the PG School Co-ordinator did not do his job? Are the applicants supposed to pay for the nonchalance of a School administrator? This is so saddening and highly unacceptable. Please someone should tell me why this is happening so because this piece is coming from an angry woman.
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by ibbernard(f): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2012
Why is that these our resident companies find it difficult to award scholarships in education (MASTERS ESPECIALLY)? They want to send Nigerians abroad, to study Oil and Gas Engine,medicine, etc to enrich the economies of those countries through Education whereas our own Educational system and sector are drowning. If they can invest in training Teachers and Lecturers at all levels, we will have sound Teachers and lecturers who will do the work we are going out of the country to look for. What ever happened to the "TRAIN THE TRAINER" Idea? I know a handful of people who are dying to become lecturers, who come from a line of teachers and possess potentials to do great jobs but do not have the money to fund the Education to take them where they are looking forward to.
its also Very disheartening to know that the RSSDA Scholarships are not also available for these category of persons, which I am part of. I am so heart broken that a Nigerian University will publish news for Post Graduate admissions in 2010 and in 2012 when the admission is finally done, a class of applicants will be denied admission simply because the PG School Co-ordinator did not do his job? Are the applicants supposed to pay for the nonchalance of a School administrator? This is so saddening and highly unacceptable. Please someone should tell me why this is happening so because this piece is coming from an angry woman.
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by opezy: 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
Ok.so hw does dis ijmb works
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by olusola305: 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2012
is i score 158 in my jamb pls is there nay polytechnic that can admitte me public polytechnic in nigeria
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by bestoption1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2012
@opezy..the interim joint matriculation boardTIJMB) is a nine month programme that will help u gain admission into 200level nxt year so u will still be in the same level with your mate i.e if U̶̲̥̅̊ pass Tђε̲̣̣̣̥ examination that will be done after nine month of lectures. Bote that u can use the programme to gain admission into any university includin uniben. All u need is your o'level result.....
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by opezy: 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2012
best option: @opezy..the interim joint matriculation boardTIJMB) is a nine month programme that will help u gain admission into 200level nxt year so u will still be in the same level with your mate i.e if U̶̲̥̅̊ pass Tђε̲̣̣̣̥ examination that will be done after nine month of lectures. Bote that u can use the programme to gain admission into any university includin uniben. All u need is your o'level result.....
is it like a predegree or wat and hw much is involved
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by bestoption1(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2012
Its is more lyk a diploma, the diff is J̲̣̣̣U̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ that you can use IJMB result to gain admision into ANY university of your choice........
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by bestoption1(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2012
Its more lyk a diploma, the diff is J̲̣̣̣U̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ that you can use IJMB result to gain admision into ANY university of your choice........
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by opezy: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2012
best option: Its more lyk a diploma, the diff is J̲̣̣̣U̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ that you can use IJMB result to gain admision into ANY university of your choice........

hw much is it
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by bestoption1(m): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2012
It̶̲̥̅̊ depend on ur department. Are you a science student or social science or art??
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by bestoption1(m): 2:19am On Jul 13, 2012
Its important to know that there are so many scarms out there so pls do not send money to anyone who ask you to do so in other to buy IJMB form for you. Pls purchase the forms yourselves......gudluck
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by c2babao: 6:52am On Jul 13, 2012
pls guy i need info on any diploma form pls my num is 07068942058
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by c2babao: 7:00am On Jul 13, 2012
pls guy, hw much is d form and wen is d form cmin out and wen is it closing? Hw much is d fees
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by babatea10(m): 8:20am On Jul 13, 2012
@best option,W̶̲̥̅̊н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥яε̲̣̣̣̥ is ϋя center located in ilorin,have heard abt ijmb b4
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by mayorall(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2012
Uniosun supplementary post utme form is out both who choose it in jamb non choosers are invited to compete for the underlisted seven new courses
Anatomy,physiology,plant biology,chemistry,zoology,entrepreneur,sociology.
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by bestoption1(m): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2012
The centre is located at NO. 124 unity road, beside access bank, ilorin. Its adviceable u call the director before you make any move.......gudluck
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by admitme(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2012
mayorall: Uniosun supplementary post utme form is out both who choose it in jamb non choosers are invited to compete for the underlisted seven new courses
Anatomy,physiology,plant biology,chemistry,zoology,entrepreneur,sociology.

if you need help or info about the supplementary form or admission assistance you can reach me 08103052525. See you @ d top.
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by Flick3(f): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2012
@best option where is there center located in lagos and how mush is the fee can you pls give full detail about the form if we can get it anytime
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by Bluediamond1(f): 7:53am On Jul 15, 2012
Pls does any1 av info abt diploma or pre-degree for any approved school?help a frnd. Any useful info,u can reach me on 08162672948.tnx
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by babatea10(m): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2012
Pls don't do ijmb oooo,I know dis people although they ‎​aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ №† scammers,bt I can only advice U̶̲̥̅̊ τ̲̅ợ̇ do ijmb,if U̶̲̥̅̊ don't have any means τ̲̅ợ̇ get admission dis year inother ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ №† τ̲̅ợ̇ be sitting @ home,bt those people they don't care ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ people,after they collect ϋя money,they wȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ just abandone U̶̲̥̅̊,I did ijmb 2009/10,that's ma piece of advice ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ U̶̲̥̅̊,even if U̶̲̥̅̊ want τ̲̅ợ̇ do,do it @ productive tutors,†ђξ man really cares abt his student №† unlike lumex Ãήϑ best option tutors
Re: Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! by olawale06: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2012
I scored 226 in Jamb and i scored 33 in Offa poly will i be admitted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of The Universities Takes In Second Choice Candidates / See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! / Low Tuition Universities: Study In Melbourne Institute Of Technology, Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.