Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

A Profitable Business In The Eastern And Western Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Profitable Business In The Eastern And Western Nigeria (685 Views)

Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES / Design A National Mosque/church For ondo Capital Country Of Western Nigeria / Properties For Sale In The Eastern States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Profitable Business In The Eastern And Western Nigeria by speaktome(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2012
Please kindly download the attached document to see the feasibility study.

For sales, supply and installation of the machines and its accessories and all it takes to start the business,

Contact

Engr. Chris Ugo

ON
08166619300, 07044856959
yougosco1@gmail.com

Re: A Profitable Business In The Eastern And Western Nigeria by nels4eva: 9:33am On Jul 02, 2012
Please send a business plan of a medium scale to me at nels4eva@gmail.com
Thanks
Nelson
Re: A Profitable Business In The Eastern And Western Nigeria by speaktome(m): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2012
Mr Nelson,
The business plan and feasibility study (medium scale) will be sent to you as you requested.
Thanks
Engr. Chris
Re: A Profitable Business In The Eastern And Western Nigeria by nels4eva: 9:49am On Jul 02, 2012
I will be grateful to see it.
Thanks
Re: A Profitable Business In The Eastern And Western Nigeria by speaktoyou: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2012
Please what is the last price for the 10 tons capacity machines?
nons4eva@yahoo.com
Re: A Profitable Business In The Eastern And Western Nigeria by nels4eva: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
I have not seen the Details yet,
pls send it to me so that I can go through it.
Am much interested pls.
Thanks
Nels4eva@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business In The Eastern And Western Nigeria by yougos(m): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
Please send the Estimate to me at mikeso2@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: A Profitable Business In The Eastern And Western Nigeria by yougos(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2012
Thanks for the mail.
Re: A Profitable Business In The Eastern And Western Nigeria by nels4eva: 5:48am On Jul 05, 2012
Very interesting.
Thanks a lot.
Re: A Profitable Business In The Eastern And Western Nigeria by nels4eva: 6:37am On Jul 20, 2012
What about the Estimate. please send it to me.
nels4ev@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Properties @ Fantastic Prices! / Cheap Land 200acres For Sale@arepo Lagos/ibadan Expway@7m/acre / Filling Sation Btw Oshodi And Apapa(express Way) Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.