Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,294 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Pls Come To My Rescue - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pls Come To My Rescue (988 Views)

***Popular & Sophisticated Must-taste Delicacies When You Come To Nigeria*** / Hunger On Abuja Streets; Groundnuts, Corn To The Rescue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Come To My Rescue by camille(f): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2007
hi guys.pls am desperately in need of a solution to these kitchen or is it cooking chore.i love making vegetable sauces,my only problems are peeling carrots and even potato.i find them very frustrating and energy draining.i usually feel too tired to even enjoy the meal after preparing dishes that require either potato or carrots.
pls could you guys help me with solutions or suggest kitchen tools that would finally solve this terrifying experience.

would also love to hear about the foods or kitchen chores you find annoying or terrifying.thanks guys.
Re: Pls Come To My Rescue by iice(f): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2007
All kitchen chores are irritating to me
Re: Pls Come To My Rescue by omoge25(f): 6:56am On Dec 01, 2007
I cant stand peeling potatoes or chopping greens, hell nowadays everything regarding cooking is an annoying chore to me.

I'm just thinking off the top of my head but you could get one of those food choppers or even do it in your blender just use the chopping setting, it may not work for the potato but it might work for the carrots.
Re: Pls Come To My Rescue by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2007
@iice

i don't know why but i thought that would be the opp for you. . . . . . . . .  hhhhhmmmmmmmmm

@poster

there are utensils called peelers. they make life easier. Ask for potato/carot peelers. They should sell them in nigeria
Re: Pls Come To My Rescue by iice(f): 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2007
Naja Haje. . .lol. . .too tomboyish here undecided I'd rather be washing the car cheesy
Re: Pls Come To My Rescue by mafolayomi(f): 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2007
Nawa ooooooooo but dis are things me i enjoy doing now
Re: Pls Come To My Rescue by aristole(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2008
cooking is my hobby
Re: Pls Come To My Rescue by bamie(m): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2008
aristole:

cooking is my hobby
Cooking is my hobby too.
camille:

hi guys.please am desperately in need of a solution to these kitchen or is it cooking chore.i love making vegetable sauces,my only problems are peeling carrots and even potato.i find them very frustrating and energy draining.i usually feel too tired to even enjoy the meal after preparing dishes that require either potato or carrots.
please could you guys help me with solutions or suggest kitchen tools that would finally solve this terrifying experience.

would also love to hear about the foods or kitchen chores you find annoying or terrifying.thanks guys.
My advice just take your time befor you know it you would have finished doing it.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things To Eat To Lose Weight. / Brand New 5 Burner Gas Cooker With Oven For 90k / Delicious Ice Cream Shaped USB Flash Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.