Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

"Do You Want To Make Money?" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Do You Want To Make Money?" (544 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Do You Want To Make Money?" by legalwealth(m): 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2012
Dear friends

[b]Do you know that there are problems, unlimited problems?

What make this World to function well are these problems.

And these problems arise in form of human wants and needs.
In economics, we are made to know and understand that human wants and needs are unlimited.
The need for technological advancement, for change, for good health, for wealth, for development,
for good life, for love, for happiness, for education… the need, the need, and the need! and lots more but let me stop here and ask you this:

"What of if you work hard at solving these problems, meeting these needs, you stand a better chance of becoming rich.

You need and have to know that money is a payment given to you for the problems you solve, for clever thinking,
for hard work, for making a difference, for meeting needs.
And the harder and smarter you work and think in solving these problems,
the more you will earn. Nobody is going to give you money without a value flowing out from you,
without a value to exchange for it; money is a direct consequence, a reward, there is no amount of prayer you can substitute this for............[/b]

Do you believe all these? Well! !!I don't care if you believe or not but this is

To be continued…

By: Adesida Oluwasegun aka PRESEGS

WWW . LEGAL WEALTH CREATION .COM

… this world is just too small to contain you
Re: "Do You Want To Make Money?" by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2012
legalwealth: Dear friends

[b]Do you know that there are problems, unlimited problems?

What make this World to function well are these problems.

And these problems arise in form of human wants and needs.
In economics, we are made to know and understand that human wants and needs are unlimited.
The need for technological advancement, for change, for good health, for wealth, for development,
for good life, for love, for happiness, for education… the need, the need, and the need! and lots more but let me stop here and ask you this:

"What of if you work hard at solving these problems, meeting these needs, you stand a better chance of becoming rich.

You need and have to know that money is a payment given to you for the problems you solve, for clever thinking,
for hard work, for making a difference, for meeting needs.
And the harder and smarter you work and think in solving these problems,
the more you will earn. Nobody is going to give you money without a value flowing out from you,
without a value to exchange for it; money is a direct consequence, a reward, there is no amount of prayer you can substitute this for............[/b]

Do you believe all these? Well! !!I don't care if you believe or not but this is

To be continued…

By: Adesida Oluwasegun aka PRESEGS

WWW . LEGAL WEALTH CREATION .COM

… this world is just too small to contain you

I need and whoelse needs oh.............................

(1) (Reply)

Bring Your Inverters, Solar Systems And Street Lights Back To Life. / Blco 6m Bbls/month Cif Contract SPA Available / Cooking Gas And Accessories Supply To Portharcourt And Evirons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.