Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Please Help Me Review This Site - Instapy.com And Leave A Feedback - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Me Review This Site - Instapy.com And Leave A Feedback (662 Views)

Plz Help Me Review This Site / Please Help Me Review This Website, Njbase.com [need Ur Feedback] / Help Me Review This Site Naijastore.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Review This Site - Instapy.com And Leave A Feedback by BlakkBoi(m): 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2012
Hi Gurus.

I have just started up this site http://instapy.com and would like to get your valuable opinion to help me improve. It's A Technology, Business, Social Media and local news-blog. I have posted some really great articles too. Although I am currently working on few functionality to improve user experience by allowing users submit articles as guest writers, user-review system etc. On the long-run, authors will be paid to write on a wide variety of niche topics, mostly business related that will be valuable to entrepreneurs and small/medium scale businesses.

Please kindly go through it and leave me with your comments, suggestions and criticism. If you find any of the articles interesting, kindly share with the world.

You may use a feedback widget floating by the right hand corner to leave your feedback. I look forward to your responses.

The website is http://instapy.com

Thank you very much.
Re: Please Help Me Review This Site - Instapy.com And Leave A Feedback by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 03, 2012
Hi,

Just checked out your site right now on my mobile, and I think its great. I love the direction you're taking this project, more grease to your elbow. I'll still view it on a desktop to see how it works, but I'm already impressed with the mobile version. Will definitely keep an eye on this one.

Cheers!
Re: Please Help Me Review This Site - Instapy.com And Leave A Feedback by BlakkBoi(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
cnario: Hi,

Just checked out your site right now on my mobile, and I think its great. I love the direction you're taking this project, more grease to your elbow. I'll still view it on a desktop to see how it works, but I'm already impressed with the mobile version. Will definitely keep an eye on this one.

Cheers!

Thank you very much. I am so glad you like it.

(1) (Reply)

Your Web Hosting, Design And Devlopment Company Contact Us: 07060635444 / Shocking: Do Search Engines Care About Valid HTML? / Mtn Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.