Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! (8406 Views)

The University Of Abuja Post Ume Result For 2011/2012 Is Out! / Fuoye Post Ume Result Is Out / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by Kadata(m): 7:37am On Jul 09, 2012
Emmy9ite: I just checked mine...go to www.uniuyopume.org No scratch card is required,u will be required to fill in ur jamb reg number and ur access code......share ur scores lets discuss our chances of gaining admission...i scored 268...medicine and surgery.

268 is a sound score. Guess that's the highest I've heard about so far. Kudos
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by Kadata(m): 7:59am On Jul 09, 2012
Emmy9ite: I just checked mine...go to www.uniuyopume.org No scratch card is required,u will be required to fill in ur jamb reg number and ur access code......share ur scores lets discuss our chances of gaining admission...i scored 268...medicine and surgery.
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by REUBEN010(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2012
Plutus: Am so confused, I wrote dis exam with high hopes but unfortunately wen I checked d result, d result was too low.
Please, I got 252 in my jamb and 120 in my post ume. Wat are my chances of getting admission.
Please I need a reply please, am so confused.
the mark is too low.just pray hard.with God nothing is impossible
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by kingsonbaba: 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2012
Hi pls I need help. I want to write the registrar, can anybody help to submit the letter in the school? I wil compose and send on this platform. I live in lag at the moment and I dont have much resources to travel. If it requires a little recharge card for compensation I dont mind. My postUME result hasnt been released pls help me, I take God beg any current Uyoo student. God bless you all. Waiting for your response
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by Emmy9ite(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2012
Kadata: *kadata signing in*

Just finished my exams last week Friday - medical sch wahala- you guys are doing great. Kudos
ahh!! My boss has graced my thread,,i remain loyal bro..thanks so much for ur compliments,i believe the more u help people,d more u will also be helped.
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by Emmy9ite(m): 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2012
Kadata:

268 is a sound score. Guess that's the highest I've heard about so far. Kudos
thanks so much bro,i pray i get admitted..what has been the cut off mark for med/surg for the past three years please? (an average score)
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by Kadata(m): 8:27am On Jul 10, 2012
Emmy9ite: thanks so much bro,i pray i get admitted..what has been the cut off mark for med/surg for the past three years please? (an average score)

Last year was the highest cut-off we had. Because only 41 people were admitted. It was 261
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by sirgood: 11:45am On Jul 10, 2012
I scored 168 in pume and 242 im jamb...human anatomy wat r ma chances of gain admission.....nd can i purchase supplementary...plz tel me
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by Emmy9ite(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2012
sir good: I scored 168 in pume and 242 im jamb...human anatomy wat r ma chances of gain admission.....nd can i purchase supplementary...plz tel me
Bro.....uniuyo does nt consider applicants for admission if they dont score above 180 in the post u.m.e regardless of thier high jamb scores...i guess i will forward the 'supplementary form' question to my boss, kadata..

1 Like

Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by Emmy9ite(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2012
Kadata:

Last year was the highest cut-off we had. Because only 41 people were admitted. It was 261
i also heard about the number of people admitted..what really caused the low number and how many have they been admitting before??
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by udohsifon(m): 5:31am On Jul 11, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] undecidedi got 232 in pume and 205 in jamb. and i applied for geography and regional planning: pls wot arwe my chances of getting admission this year. undecidedi got 232 in pume and 205 in jamb. and i applied for geography and regional planning: pls wot arwe my chances of getting admission this year.
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by udohsifon(m): 5:40am On Jul 11, 2012
Emmy@ pls wen registering for my aptitude test i didnt include govt., but i took de subject and passed.#shey it wont implicate me we they r offering de admission?de course is Geography and regional planning and i scored 232 in pume 'd 205 in jamb
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by Emmy9ite(m): 6:23am On Jul 11, 2012
udohsifon: Emmy@ pls wen registering for my aptitude test i didnt include govt., but i took de subject and passed.#shey it wont implicate me we they r offering de admission?de course is Geography and regional planning and i scored 232 in pume 'd 205 in jamb
it wont affect you,it was a tactic uniuyo used this year to drop applicants and its a major cause of the mass failure..those who applied for computer science also wrote economics in place of chemistry,imagine! Bro,there is big time hope,all u need to do is to put it in prayer and allow God to do it for u.

1 Like

Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by Kadata(m): 7:31am On Jul 11, 2012
Emmy9ite: Bro.....uniuyo does nt consider applicants for admission if they dont score above 180 in the post u.m.e regardless of thier high jamb scores...i guess i will forward the 'supplementary form' question to my boss, kadata..

Hmmm- that's true. One must score 180+ to consider supplementary form
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by Kadata(m): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2012
Emmy9ite: i also heard about the number of people admitted..what really caused the low number and how many have they been admitting before??

We got full accreditation last year. We've graduated 2 batches of doctors yet. The number of students being offered admission should be regulated to avoid losing the accreditation. This year would increase a bit. One of my H.O.D s said 50 or so.
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by mazizitonene(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2012
Hmm......mehn! Oluwa is involved!.....scored 264....med surg...uniuyo...haw does 1 calculate d cutoff....do they add ur jamb 2 ur pume or......jst based on pume
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by mazizitonene(m): 10:55am On Jul 11, 2012
Hmm......mehn! Oluwa is involved!.....scored 264....med surg...uniuyo....haw does 1 calculate d cutoff....do they add ur jamb 2 ur pume or......jst based on pume
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by sirgood: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
Emmy9ite: Bro.....uniuyo does nt consider applicants for admission if they dont score above 180 in the post u.m.e regardless of thier high jamb scores...i guess i will forward the 'supplementary form' question to my boss, kadata..
datz 2 sad.....bro i hop tinz change
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by Emmy9ite(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2012
Kadata:

We got full accreditation last year. We've graduated 2 batches of doctors yet. The number of students being offered admission should be regulated to avoid losing the accreditation. This year would increase a bit. One of my H.O.D s said 50 or so.
I just pray d number is increased,lets have more doctors from uyo too..is the syllables d same for all nigerian universities??
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by Emmy9ite(m): 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2012
mazizi tonene: Hmm......mehn! Oluwa is involved!.....scored 264....med surg...uniuyo....haw does 1 calculate d cutoff....do they add ur jamb 2 ur pume or......jst based on pume
nice score i must confess...to calculate ur aggregate,add ur jamb score+post ume score then divide it by 2..d cutoff is decided by d department.
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by Plutus: 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
But i chose surveying and geoinformatics. Wen i added my jamb score n putme score n divided by 2 i got 180. Wat abt dat? Any hope?
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by Emmy9ite(m): 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
Plutus: But i chose surveying and geoinformatics. Wen i added my jamb score n putme score n divided by 2 i got 180. Wat abt dat? Any hope?
hmm...u've rilly tried bt u need to score 180 in the post u.m.e first before they can calculate an aggregate for u..Papa God has d final say,dont loose hopes.
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by Kadata(m): 6:58am On Jul 12, 2012
Emmy9ite: I just pray d number is increased,lets have more doctors from uyo too..is the syllables d same for all nigerian universities??

LoL- funny dude. Na the same syllabus naa- it's one thing to get admitted , it's another thing to pass to the next class- it is yet another to graduate. I see reasons with the school management for taking that decision. And I think it's good enough. We were 77 that was ædmitted then. After 100 Level, only about 50 could make it to 200 Level. The rest had to leave because they couldn't pass some basic courses. Well- it's more complicated than you think. When you come here , you'd understand
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by Emmy9ite(m): 7:25am On Jul 12, 2012
Kadata:

LoL- funny dude. Na the same syllabus naa- it's one thing to get admitted , it's another thing to pass to the next class- it is yet another to graduate. I see reasons with the school management for taking that decision. And I think it's good enough. We were 77 that was ædmitted then. After 100 Level, only about 50 could make it to 200 Level. The rest had to leave because they couldn't pass some basic courses. Well- it's more complicated than you think. When you come here , you'd understand
hmmm-77 admitted and only 50 moved to the next level,it means after the MBBS exam it was remaining 20 or so...how long after the release of the admission list does it take to start registration??
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by REUBEN010(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2012
Some witheld results have been released.
For medical applicants,11 students scored 224 to 300 in the witheld list

1 Like

Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by Kadata(m): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2012
Emmy9ite: hmmm-77 admitted and only 50 moved to the next level,it means after the MBBS exam it was remaining 20 or so...how long after the release of the admission list does it take to start registration??

registration = next semester
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by Emmy9ite(m): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2012
@Reuben: Good news for those that their results were witheld.Time to check yours if it was writing 'hello result has not been released'
@kadata,,thanks so much bro! Can u give me an estimate of the fees for registeration(medicine to be precise)
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by Kadata(m): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2012
Emmy9ite: @Reuben: Good news for those that their results were witheld.Time to check yours if it was writing 'hello result has not been released'
@kadata,,thanks so much bro! Can u give me an estimate of the fees for registeration(medicine to be precise)

Acceptance fees was about N10,000(if wrong someone pls correct-its yrs i paid that)
Sch fees for first semester was about N38,000 plus hostel N8500. I'd say roughly N60,000. Thats just an estimation

1 Like

Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by Emmy9ite(m): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2012
Kadata:

Acceptance fees was about N10,000(if wrong someone pls correct-its yrs i paid that)
Sch fees for first semester was about N38,000 plus hostel N8500. I'd say roughly N60,000. Thats just an estimation
really,i was thinking it will be over 100+ for registeration,thank God it is a federal school..would u advice a fresher to live off campus? And please,compare d advantages and disadvantages of living in and off campus for us to know which we can choose.
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by kingsonbaba: 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2012
Pls I still can not access my result o. I also downloaded the crisis centre list and I couldnt find my name there either. Pls pple I need help o, somebody come to my rescue. I have written to both the registrar and admission officer all to no avail. Currents pls help
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by REUBEN010(m): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2012
Emmy9ite: @Reuben: Good news for those that their results were witheld.Time to check yours if it was writing 'hello result has not been released'
federal universities are always cheaper than state uni's in terms of skool fees
Re: Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! by Mallamai(f): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2012
Gush! D pume score waz below my xpectation..i scored 214 in jamb nd 184 in pume plz any hope of admission for me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Credit To The Redeemer's University Anybody? / Between School Of Nursing And School Of Health, Which One Is Better? / How To Overcome Difficult Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.