Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out - Education (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out (300721 Views)

UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / HELP DESK...OAU Postgraduate Harmattan Admission For 2012/13. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Shofat4real(m): 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Please anybody that has OAU past questions and answers for Msc Accounting should please send to my email. samuelolusola83@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation. Any Oau Msc Accounting prospective student should reach me on 08060529117
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Herbertstan: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
kokoA:
netQue portal is messing up today.
Hello sir
How's the MSc program in applied geophysics at OAU like? I'm about yo study there pls I'd like to know.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ummarkhbiz(f): 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
Good evening...please I studied Home Economics, can I possibly enrol for Food Science and Technology?

Please I need an answet
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by myMBAsurvey: 5:38am On Mar 12, 2020
Hi Guys,

My name is Prince, I am an MBA student at Edinburgh Napier. For my MBA project, I am looking for better ways to improve student recruitment, especially from third world countries. As you know international students contribute a lot to the UK economy. However, we cannot say the same about the impact in our respective countries.

How can these schools serve us better? If they understand the pressures and thought process of a typical MSc student, they can help better...
I know you are here cos you want to go to OAU. However, you are still a useful sample in the experiment. So help me out.

So please can you take out 5 minutes to fill this survey. It's very short, I bet you.

https://forms.gle/AbgxuCLcmm59Q3pA8

Yours in the hussle.

Bless Guys
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ADEYANJUOLA: 5:51am On Mar 12, 2020
You can give this a trial

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Shofat4real(m): 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Any Msc Accounting students who has just been given admission in the house Please inbox me and let's relate..

I rep Msc Accounting 19/20 academic session.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Legendre2(m): 9:31am On May 18, 2020
Herbertstan:

Hello sir
How's the MSc program in applied geophysics at OAU like? I'm about yo study there pls I'd like to know.

Be smart and get your supervisor to like you that's all. I finished from that department, not geophysics though.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by PECng: 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
OAU Postgraduate College Admission Form for Harmattan Semester 2019/2020 Session Still On Sale
For the graduates that have been waiting for OAU to commence registration for the Rain Semester 19/20 session, and it was looking like no form is going to be on sale again this year because of the pandemic, well, some departments have gone back to selling forms for the Harmattan Semester 19/20 session. READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2020/09/oau-postgraduate-college-admission-form.html

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by PECng: 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
OAU Postgraduate Programmes that Slow?
The most popular thing known about the OAU PG College (PGC) is how very slow their programmes have been believed to be, this belief is even more popular than the college itself, and it spreads even wider every day that now, there can rarely be found one person that doesn’t think OAU PG programme isn’t so good with time, and this is even differently believed from the belief that OAU as a whole is slow. But is OAU PGC actually that slow? Or even any slow at all? Flow with me as I tell you things about the PGC that you might never hear from elsewhere CONTINUE READING HERE >>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2020/10/oau-postgraduate-programmes-that-slow.html

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by jermer25: 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
Is anyone planning to apply to oau MBA this 2020?
Please let's discuss
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Shofat4real(m): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
If you are interested in getting oauth recruitment past questions and answers, kindly contact me on 08060529117. Thanks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by PECng: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
OAU’s Transcripts Problems: What the Alumni Body Should Do
One of the biggest problems alumni of any school in Nigeria currently face is trying to get their transcripts from their school they graduated from. If you are a graduate and you have not had to lose an advance admission, an opportunity to travel abroad or a delayed promotion at work because your employer is waiting for you to provide your transcripts, it most probably means you’ve not started using your education at the places where you should be using it. Because if you have, you would have been asked to provide your transcripts at some point, and your school would have shown you how problematic they are when it comes to issuing transcripts to people. And with all these I have said about the problems you would encounter to get your transcripts, I have not even slimmed it down to the levels of OAU, and trust me on this, when it comes to OAU, every normal problem becomes even stronger. Since OAU handed the transcripts processes to the private digital company called ETX, instead of the processes getting better and easier, it gets even worse day after day. Go on any social media platform and read about how OAU alumni lament about their sufferings on getting their transcripts, you wouldn’t believe OAU—one of the earliest universities in Nigeria, with the title “leading in ICT” attached to her name—would still be having such problems in this century where everything is swift, easier, and you don’t have to be present to make all these happen. READ MORE HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2021/01/oaus-transcripts-problems-what-alumni.html

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by SenatorKomxx: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
Pls add my number 08131365455 to OAU POSTGRADUATE WHATSAPP GROUP ..THANKS
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ProfGday(m): 2:30am On Aug 23, 2021
Good morning house,pls when is PG form coming out?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by PECng: 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
OAU 2021/2022 Harmattan Semester Postgraduate Application Open Now
This is to inform everyone waiting for OAU to open the application for the 2021/2022 Session Harmattan Semester Postgraduate form that the form is now open for registration. READ MORE HERE>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2021/09/oaus-20212021-harmattan-semester.html

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Destinyleads(f): 8:16am On Sep 12, 2021
Thanks for alerting US. Please do oau accept HND 2.98cgpa for their PGD programme?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ProfGday(m): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
Destinyleads:
Thanks for alerting US. Please do oau accept HND 2.98cgpa for their PGD programme?

What course do you intend to study?...

I will say yes,they are accepting HND(Lower Credit) provided you passed the entrance exam.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Destinyleads(f): 11:10am On Oct 01, 2021
Thanks for responding. I have HND Business Admin. I want to go for PGD management finance. I've been trying to register on their website but couldn't. Please are you familiar with this procedure? I hope admission is not closed .
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Emmadox90(m): 7:37am On May 22, 2023
ONE WEEK TO GO!

University of Ibadan 2022/2023 post graduate Admission form

Register under us without errors and payment issues

Dm for easy and accurate registration without errors and payment issues

Dm for issues of "Not Passed" or "Pending"

Dm for change of course/degree

Dm for Maiden name correction

Dm if referees are not getting mail

DM@08139717643
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Dunam: 8:16am On Sep 02, 2023
Please someone should explain this "Harmattan semester" thing to me. For a PhD program, will the school fee and other charges be higher than those in the regular semesters?

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (Reply)

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.