Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Ghana Police! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ghana Police! (1316 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Police! by ghanababex(f): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2006
A man was going around 1.00am alone in his car and got to a checkpoint.
The police man stopped him and asked for everything which he gave out. The police had nothing to ask again, in order to charge him, guess what the police man said;

"I charge you for driving alone at this time of the day, if you come get accident now who go tell your people ?"

The man replied: I'm not alone, Jesus Christ is with me here, Angel Gabriel, Angel Rapheal, Angel Micheal and five angels are with me here.

The police man said: "All these people inside this your small car ? I charge you for overloading.

The man replied: Massa, they are just here in spirit

"Spirit? Apeteshie or Pito? I now charge you with Driving Under the influence and overloading."

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police! by Free(f): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2006
lol gurl, grin grin cheesy
Re: Ghana Police! by Z4M4eva(f): 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2006
l.o.l grin Ace joke. Sure made me laugh. cheesy
Re: Ghana Police! by hotangel2(f): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2006
:d :d :d :d :d
Re: Ghana Police! by kellygirl(f): 9:08am On Apr 24, 2006
yeye police cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Mix Up At The Hospital / A Funny Man / ------------------------------------

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.