Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,597 members, 7,827,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Letter To My Awesome Mom. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letter To My Awesome Mom. (866 Views)

Addiction- An Awesome Romance Novel - / Top 10 Awesome Tweeps To Follow On Twitter / My Book Of Random And Totally Awesome Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Awesome Mom. by Alhassanu(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
Hi mama...
Not untill I lived with another family, I never had time to think of your worth. You carried me in your womb for 9 months. You felt sick for months with nausea, then you watched your feet swell and your skin stretch and tear; you struggled to climb stairs, you got breathless quick; you suffered many sleepless nights. You then went through excruciating pain to bring me into this world. Then, you became my nurse, my chef, my maid, my chauffeur, my biggest fan, my teacher, and my best friend. You've struggled for me, cried over me, hoped the best for me, and prayed for me. I must have taken you for granted when I used to annoy you, ignore your calls and even being repulsive when you're talking to me. Am sorry mama... Thinking about the hard times you spent with dad (those painful days, those days when rice was cooked only on special occassions, those days when we only get new cloths once a year), yet you stayed patient. You brought me up to respect the elderly, be friendly to people, to love everyone that comes my way. Thank you mama.... Now, life is so sexy, (food on the table anytime of the day, we get things just when we need them). You're a blessing to me, a role model, the innocent radiance of your beauty engulf virtually everyone around you. You benevolent attitude "super you". The world is now a fearful place, people deviating from good to bad, going wayward, only your prayers would save me. Don't relent mama.... I wish i would ever find a woman who can be as patient as you to be my wife. Who would love me even in hard times just like you did with dad.... Even among mothers, you're a mother. I wish I could say it all. With the paper so white and pen so blue, yet I can't go beyond these lil write up. I LOVE YOU MOM. R.I.P.P TO THE MOMS AROUND THE WORLD WHO PASSED AWAY.[b][/b]

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Interpret This Yoruba Word ''EFA'' In English. / Shades Of Grey - A Thrilling Story / Help On Project Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.