Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

DANA Air Management Pay Victims With Peanut - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DANA Air Management Pay Victims With Peanut (687 Views)

Arik Air Management Addresses Fuel Scarcity Issue, Loses $9m / Dana Air Flight ‎537 Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – A Passenger’s Ordeal. / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DANA Air Management Pay Victims With Peanut by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2012
Dana Air Compensates Crash Victims
By Kazeem Ugbodaga
Dana Airline today gave out a ridiculous
amount of money to displaced families of
last month’s plane crash in Lagos, Southwest
Nigeria.
Each of the six families in the two-storey
building where the plane crashed into got a
paltry N200,000 while the two people in the
boys quarters got N100,000 each.
The pastor, who lost a duplex and a
warehouse got N500,000 bringing the total
amount disbursed to N1.9 million.
The cheques were distributed to the
internally displaced people, who were
severely affected at the Lagos State Ipaja
Camp.
General Manager, Lagos State Emergency
Management Agency, LASEMA, Dr Femi Oke-
Osanyintolu said the cheques distributed to
them were not compensation but money
given to cushion the effect of their loss.
He said with the money, the displaced
people would be able to rent houses to stay. See more of the story on www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/07/03/dana-air-compensates-crash-victims/
but this is bullshit.
Re: DANA Air Management Pay Victims With Peanut by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2012
When will our govt learn to deal with all these crooks from indian?? I think we are being colonised by our leaders in one part and foreigners in another part. Some one that loss house, family, properties, cloths, troubled emotionally, now giving them this kind of money which will depress them more and more? And now saying they will still compasate them more, which i doubt unless someone fight for them seriously?
Why are this all in naija?why?
Imagine, i stay in lagos , suscribed for so called airtel 3.75g , i cant even browse on edge talkeless of 3g or hsdpa for almost 2 weeks of suscrption. Data wasted and useless and was forced to suscribe for etisalat.INDIAN companies in nigeria are thieves, but do i really blame them? We have sold our birthright. Do we really have future in our own land? Oga o.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Nairaland Help Out / English Language Proficiency Test (elp) / Please Is There Any Nairalander Studying In Republic Of Georgia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.