Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Free Creative Writing Correspondence Course By E-mail And Postal Mail - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Free Creative Writing Correspondence Course By E-mail And Postal Mail (920 Views)

Welcome To Edokem School Of Creative Writing / SYNW Second Creative Writing Workshop – Book Productions, Writing, Arts Journali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Creative Writing Correspondence Course By E-mail And Postal Mail by synw: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2012
SOCIETY OF YOUNG NIGERIAN WRITERS

Free creative writing correspondence course
By e-mail and postal mail

Are you a writer interested in poetry writing?
Are you a poet or just pretending to be one?

This is an opportunity for you to enroll for a free creative writing correspondence course by either e-mail or postal mail. The Correspondence course which featured works by upcoming and aspiring young Nigerian writers plus two other writers from Zimbabwe and Bulgaria.

A certificate of completion to be issued out to each participant after the completion of the course. Interested applicants should contact the below listed contacts for registration form.

Wole Adedoyin
National President
No 13, Queen Elizabeth Road, Opposite Group Medical,
Mokola, Ibadan, Oyo State
Tel: +2348072673852
Blog: www.societyofyoungnigerianwriters.
E-mail: societyofyoungnigerianwriters@yahoo.com, societyofyoungnigerianwriters@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Write For Me / Visit Myassignmenthelp.com For Free Sample Essays / Professional 2D and 3D Book Covers (my Portfolio Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.