Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Difference Between China HP And Original HP? - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Difference Between China HP And Original HP? (66205 Views)

Newly Arrived 16gb Flash Drive And Original Dual USB For Blackberry & Iphones / Which Is Reliable Between Hp And Lenovo Computers? / Original Hp Battery Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between China HP And Original HP? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2012
@enquirydon:....I can bet my last penny on it dt u as a person don't sell anything American or UK Spec. Folks like u r exactly d business men I alluded to in my previous post. Guys like u go to China and ask manufacturers dia to produce substandard electronic products for d Naija market (yor own Motherland),....and u cum on dis site wit yor poor diction claiming yor sel USA & UK spec,....go sit down joor.
Re: Difference Between China HP And Original HP? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2012
[quote author=ariyebaba]1000 COMPUTERZ NIG.ENT (R).
#13, COMMISSIONER'S LODGE WAY,BY ILORIN GOLF CLUB,BESIDE INTERNAL REVENUE,OPP.KWARA-HOTELS,GRA,ILORIN.

WE OFFER FOR SALE BRAND NEW LAPTOPS @ POCKET FRIENDLY PRICES.

* HP MINI-ATOM/160GB HDD/1GB RAM/WIFI/USB PORTS/CARD READER/NO DVD DRIVE/10.1
Re: Difference Between China HP And Original HP? by spothot: 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2012
saxywale: I got my most recent HP laptop from a top computer retailer in the UK. It's got made in China stamped all over its box. It's got a made in China label underneath the laptop itself as well. So not quite sure of what OP meant.

It's also well known that electronic products made for European and American market last longer and are more durable due to strict quality control set by their gorverment than the ones made for some Asian and African markets. Nokia is so guilty of that. I remember a time computer village was flooded with those inferior original Nokias. So I won't be suprised if HP has several manufacturing lines in China servicing different markets. The so called authorised dealers might be selling the low quality ones as well.

If I was to buy an HP laptop anywhere in naija. I won't play smart by trying to detect its quality on my own. I would just inform seller that I want an HP made for the US/EU market. I would also let seller know that I would verify it online.
so how do you verify it online?
Re: Difference Between China HP And Original HP? by feflo: 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2012
Hi all, just like someone said earlier, all devices be it laptop, phones, ipads, iphone et all, are manufactured in CHINA. China is now widely regarded as the worlds factory and their products are here to stay. They even sell more automobiles than most developed first world economies like japan, Uk, US and Europe.
This is the main reason why some people prefer to buy lightly/fairly used electronics from the developed world like US, Uk etc.
Take it or leave it, a fairly used UK blackberry phone or laptop will outlast a brandnew china HP laptop, thesame way a used car from either US or japan will outlast a brandnew china automobile.
Re: Difference Between China HP And Original HP? by funshint(m): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2012
Wat are u saying? Even at d back of Ipod, u hv "designed in carlifornia, assembled in China" most companies outsource/establish their productn line in china because of d low cost of productn. If u're lookin 4 an american assembled hp laptop; u're on a very long tin?

1 Like

Re: Difference Between China HP And Original HP? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2012
Make sure you source and buy your products from a reputable stores in USA..
Re: Difference Between China HP And Original HP? by ifykoleyahooc(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2012
@idrich,although all Hp laptops are made in china,bt superiority differs btw wat is shipped to df countries.My Hp laptop was sent frm United States.Wen i saw ur post i dcidd to compare mine wit d one my broda bought a mth ago in Nig nd i discovered d HP logo in mine was ENGRAVED in d surface whl in my broda's,it was written on d very glossy surface.again my b3 powa last as lng as 4hrs whl his lasts for just 2hr &.my broda if u juxtapose both,d df isn't hard to spot.
Re: Difference Between China HP And Original HP? by feflo: 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2012
VERY CLEAN JAPAN USED LAPTOPS FOR SALE WITH GOOD BATTERY
Laptop spec:
intel pentium M, 1.60GHz processor, 760MB ram, 40gb HDD - N35, 000 WHITE COLOR
Intel pentium M, 1.73GHz processor, 512MB ram, 60gb HDD - N35, 000 BLACK COLOR
Celeron R CPU, 2.40GHz processor, 512MB ram, 60gb HDD - 30, 000 WHITE COLOR WITH USB SPEAKERS
LCD TV: LOGIK TV, HD ready, 37inches - 60, 000 WITH REMOTE CONTROL
and 32inches - 50, 000

CALL FEMI 08023662352
Re: Difference Between China HP And Original HP? by chucky234(m): 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2012
maryjames9: There's lot of misconception here.I sell laptops,so i have an authority here.More than 90% laptops and even electronics are assembled in china by companies like hp,dell and other make.They have offices in china due to their cheap labour and favourable business environment than U.S which have heavy tax. There's no such laptop as fake hp or original hp. For the poster dat said he saw the same spec of laptop for 98 and 120k respectively. It's possible the clock spead is different and even if it's the same the shop you buy it matters a lot. There are shops that have already made name and dont gun for small profit no more,while others who desperately want customers.Besides,fluctuation in market dynamics affects pricing. You can get a genuine laptop delivered to you at the comfort of your room by Delmak Technology in lagos, ibadan, ilorin by caln 08062144308. Thanks
You claimed to sell yet laptops yet knows nothing about laptops,Dell and HP have marketing offices in China and manfacturing plants as you claimed, all HP and Dell laptops were manufactured by third party companies in China while install softwares,drives and microsoft then sell to customers.
Re: Difference Between China HP And Original HP? by UKBobo(m): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2012
Original HP sauce goes nice with sausages/brotwurst. China HP sauce is only good for shifting grease off oven plates. grin
Re: Difference Between China HP And Original HP? by Upright750: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2012
Hey Mr HP .. listen very good if you care to hear the truth and honest . I live in china for years and i can tell you the real truth about all that. for example my laptop is HP i bought it here in china and it's chinese use laptop. non of all those new laptop in nigeria is original if you like call it America or Canada. even Dell or HP. i always left my lap top on for days without turning it off because i know what i'm using . I can tell you the truth that Nigerian computer dealers come to china and make laptop with different brand name and ask the manufactural to write it Dell ,HP or even Toshiba. if you want to know the truth .. Try and contact any one in china and ask the person to buy you china use laptop . mean to buy for you the one made for chinese to use. i leave my HP laptop on for days and it cant get hot like thoseone you guys nomall buy in computer village thinking is original and always call china names because your brothers want to make millions of naira with one trip to china. I tell you the place nigerians always went to buy china phone is eligal phone market becaue they are always runing for copy right police and when you go there you will only see Africans buy phone from there because chinese can never go there to buy the onese they want to use. Our brothers that want to make money has spoil chinese product name becauae they went to company and ask for reduction of quality for them to make more profit. you can't buy original 2012 laptop on 90,000 naira . even here in china. but you can get copy even cheeper than that in nigeria because they cant sale it here in china . some of the product your seeing in nigerian is not selling in china because it's fake and is our brothers that ask them to make it that way for them. So stop blaming Chinese and calling them names for that.
Re: Difference Between China HP And Original HP? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2012
Upright750: Hey Mr HP .. listen very good if you care to hear the truth and honest . I live in china for years and i can tell you the real truth about all that. for example my laptop is HP i bought it here in china and it's chinese use laptop. non of all those new laptop in nigeria is original if you like call it America or Canada. even Dell or HP. i always left my lap top on for days without turning it off because i know what i'm using . I can tell you the truth that Nigerian computer dealers come to china and make laptop with different brand name and ask the manufactural to write it Dell ,HP or even Toshiba. if you want to know the truth .. Try and contact any one in china and ask the person to buy you china use laptop . mean to buy for you the one made for chinese to use. i leave my HP laptop on for days and it cant get hot like thoseone you guys nomall buy in computer village thinking is original and always call china names because your brothers want to make millions of naira with one trip to china. I tell you the place nigerians always went to buy china phone is eligal phone market becaue they are always runing for copy right police and when you go there you will only see Africans buy phone from there because chinese can never go there to buy the onese they want to use. Our brothers that want to make money has spoil chinese product name becauae they went to company and ask for reduction of quality for them to make more profit. you can't buy original 2012 laptop on 90,000 naira . even here in china. but you can get copy even cheeper than that in nigeria because they cant sale it here in china . some of the product your seeing in nigerian is not selling in china because it's fake and is our brothers that ask them to make it that way for them. So stop blaming Chinese and calling them names for that.
Huh! I thought the trend of people calling Chinese goods inferior is not applicable to Nigerians alone.[b]It is a world wide thing![/b]Taiwanese products used to be known for that few years back!
Re: Difference Between China HP And Original HP? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2012
There is no such thing as china laptop. What people call fake china laptop are actually Refurbished laptops and it will even be stated on the laptop. My current laptop was bought from US and there is "product of China'' written on it.
Re: Difference Between China HP And Original HP? by Habidab: 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2012
Please go for product like Toshiba,Asus,Dell,Apple...Dont go near Hp product at all.I have alot of experience on it.
Re: Difference Between China HP And Original HP? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2012
Habidab: Please go for product like Toshiba,Asus,Dell,Apple...Dont go near Hp product at all.I have alot of experience on it.
I'm avoiding tochiba laptops by all means because the last one I used has issues with hanging. Whenever I plug charger to it, it freezes and till infinity. I searched online for solution and was informed that its a general problem with tochiba laptops. I have To change the motherboard (very xpensive) it works for 8months and developed same problem of freezing/hanging
Re: Difference Between China HP And Original HP? by enquirydon: 9:30am On Jul 09, 2012
@ Frankie9ice: I don,t bother about your status, u are d type that have not contribute 2 your society,this forum or your environment .I don't think u have anything in your upstairs . YOUR thinking equal 2 your I.Q. Watch out 4 more
Re: Difference Between China HP And Original HP? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 10, 2012
I know this isn't inline with the discussion...
But
Re: Difference Between China HP And Original HP? by Maxybaby(f): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2012
Its quite simple. Fake laptops don't come with standard keyboards, while d original ones do. Fake laptops are very noisy while d original ones have not so great speakers.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between China HP And Original HP? by Ugokings4luv(m): 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
A
Re: Difference Between China HP And Original HP? by chidooh1: 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
HP as a product got some issues, i have hp Compaq series which i'm not comfortable with, despite the fact that the laptop was produced and sent from US,
Re: Difference Between China HP And Original HP? by Chumaco(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
 CHINA  TO  AFRICAN

CAROLINE :0086-18561893286.(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
 CHUMACO: 0086-13168300844.0086-18588631673. WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
NORMAL CARGO : $4.5/KG, CLEARING:350NGN
 NORMAL CARGO:$ 5 /KG, CLEARING:350NGN  ( WITH BATTERY)
 EXPRESS : $8 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN
 EXPRESS : $9 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN (WITH BARTTERY)

we are your loyal agent and link for you. If you want to do very good business with Chinese, 
we will be the biggest logistics company for china and African. ALL FOR YOU.,MY CUSTOMER.
Easyway chumaco logistics. CHUMACO :008613168300844
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou
广州市,站前路二街1号,兴华国际饰品城,1楼,1088号.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Computer Professional Body In Nigeria / Sending Executable Files Through Gmail / Sites For Downloading Softwares.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.