Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,506 members, 7,770,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:22 AM

13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati (5991 Views)

5 Simple Steps On How To Join The Illuminati And Become Famous & Rich / Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by amiskurie(m): 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2012
Bloodlines of the Illuminati by Fritz springmeier

INTRODUCTION
The 13 Bloodlines: 1.Astor   2. Bundy   3. Collins   4. DuPonts   5. Freeman   6.Kennedy   7. Li   8. Onassis   9. Reynolds
10. Rockefeller 11. Rothschild   12. Russell   13. Van Duyn 

Bloodlines of the Illuminati by Fritz Springmeier

INTRODUCTION

I am pleased & honored to present this book to those in the world who love the truth. This is a book for lovers of the Truth. This is a book for those who are already familiar with my past writings. An Illuminati Grand Master once said that the world is a stage and we are all actors. Of course this was not an original thought, but it certainly is a way of describing the Illuminati view of how the world works. The people of the world are an audience to which the Illuminati entertain with propaganda. Just one of the thousands of recent examples of this type of acting done for the public was President Bill Clinton’s 1995 State of the Union address. The speech was designed to push all of the warm fuzzy buttons of his listening audience that he could. All the green lights for acceptance were systematically pushed by the President’s speech with the help of a controlled congressional audience.

The truth on the other hand doesn’t always tickle the ear and warm the ego of its listeners. The light of truth in this book will be too bright for some people who will want to return to the safe comfort of their darkness. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I deal with real facts, not theory. Some of the people I write about, I have met. Some of the people I expose are alive and very dangerous. The darkness has never liked the light. Yet, many of the secrets of the Illuminati are locked up tightly simply because secrecy is a way of life. It is such a way of life, that they resent the Carroll Quigleys and the James H. Billingtons who want to tell real historical facts rather than doctored up stories and myths. I have been an intense student of history since I could read, and I am deeply committed to the facts of history rather than the cover stories the public is fed to manipulate them. I do not fear the Illuminati taking over this country and doing away with the Constitution, because they took over this country long ago, and the Constitution has not technically been in effect due to Presidential emergency decrees since W.W. II.

Being a follower of Christ does not mean we should fear. Perfect love for Almighty God casts out our fear for the situation He has place us in. Don’t think for a moment you are going to vote the Illuminati out of office. They control the major and minor political parties. They control the process of government, they control the process of information flow, they control the process of creating money and finally they control Christendom. (However, God controls the hearts of His people.) I have provided information on how to respond in some of my other writings. This book will not tell you how to deal with the Illuminati families. This volume is simply the first of two volumes which is published to give an overview of what the Illuminati is.

In short the Illuminati are generational Satanic bloodlines which have gained the most power. A generational Satanist described the Illuminati as "Satan’s elite." This book is not written to cause fear. It is not written to provide names for a witch hunt. It is not written to provide another theory. This book is not about a theory. It is about the secret occult oligarchies which rule the world. When brought together, the facts of this book will begin to speak for themselves without me. I don’t ask that you take my word. Investigate for yourself. God Himself has told us that the whole world lies in the power of the wicked one. Some people after they have read my material have gone out into their own geographic area and seen for themselves that a small group of people control their nation and the world from behind the scenes. They have seen for themselves the power that secret societies exercise from behind the scenes.

This book will not be error free. There will be typos, and misspelled names, and errors of various kinds. The author is not God Almighty. I do not have every hair on these people’s heads counted. This book has not been put out with the luxury of ghost writers, editors, a paid staff of researchers and a large budget. I look at many trivial projects which the elite are able to pour millions of dollars into, and I look at the research I do when at times I’ve not had a dime to photocopy some document I want. There is so much for me to communicate about the Illuminati, who they are, what their rituals are like, and how they control the world that it has taken several years of writing to begin to give people a fully cohesive picture. Finally, after a number of requests that I assemble my writings exposing the top 13 Illuminati bloodlines, I have taken the time to put it all together in a book with a comprehensive index. History is important. In order to know where we are going, we need to know where we have been. To control the past is to control the present. The Illuminati’s control over the entire learning process from cradle to grave gives them great ability to shape our frames of references. Jesus spoke about historical things. Paul reminded people of historical things. Josephus wrote a history of the nation of Israel.

Long ago in the dark unwritten pages of human history, powerful kings discovered how they could control other men by torture, magical practices, wars, politics, religion and interest taking. These elite families designed strategies and tactics to perpetuate their occult practices. Layers upon layers of secrecy have hidden these families from the profane masses, but many an author has touched upon their existence. I began my research when I began to get first hand reports from very informed people that an elite group did rule the world.

My research into Satan’s hierarchy went fast because of my skills as a researcher and because I knew from the beginning from my informants about the reality of what I was investigating. My investigation into the Illuminati, led me to read and pray about thousands of books. The quantity of books, newspapers, magazines and manuscripts and papers which were read to get me to where I am today numbers in the many thousands. I do not know how many nights I stayed up studying and finally collapsed into sleep with blurred red eyes.

I do know that I was driven enough in my study that I often would not stop until my eyes and mind could go no further. Men and women with sharp intellects like Edith Star Miller (author of Occult Theocracy) and Alexander Hislop (author of The Two Babylons) have tried to research the occult world and the connections between the different groups. I first read Hislop’s book in 1981. His book shows that there is a continuity between the ancient occultism of the Mystery Religions and modern day religion. Edith Star Miller’s Occult Theocracy was very helpful for me to rapidly see some of the many hidden historical and operational connections between occult groups today. Finally, the book Holy Blood. Holy Grail and its first sequel The Messianic Legacy gave me a deep insightful look into the 13th bloodline.

But my understanding has been lifted by countless other investigators, who are worthy of praise because they dared to challenge the power structure to get to the real facts. In mockery and imitation of God’s 12 tribes, Satan blessed 12 bloodlines.

One of these bloodlines was the Ishmaeli bloodline from which a special elite line developed alchemy, assassination techniques, and other occult practices. One bloodline was Egyptian/Celtic/Druidic from which Druidism was developed. One bloodline was in the orient and developed oriental magic. One lineage was from Canaan and the Canaanites. It had the name Astarte, then Astorga, then Ashdor, and then Astor. The tribe of Dan was used as a Judas Iscariot type seed. The royalty of the tribe of Dan have descended down through history as a powefful Satanic bloodline. The 13th or final blood line was copied after God’s royal lineage of Jesus. This was the Satanic House of David with their blood which they believe is not only from the House of David but also from the lineage of Jesus, who they claim had a wife and children. The 13th Satanic bloodline was instilled with the direct seed of Satan so that they would not only carry Christ’s blood--but also the blood of his "brother" Lucifer.

One of the bloodlines goes back to Babylon and are descendent from Nimrod. Down through the years the occult world has remained hidden from the history books. (Publishing and education have been controlled privileges.) They have ruled behind the scenes. The Mystery Religions each had their secret councils which ruled them, and these councils themselves came under the guidance of a secret supreme Grand Council or Governing Body. The Mystery Religions in turn ruled the masses and the political leaders. When I first began investigating the Illuminati a clear picture developed that the history books were doctored, and that great power was concentrated in the hands of oligarchies around the world. But who were these powerful people? I have been repeatedly asked, "If there is a conspiracy who are the conspirators?" That is what this book is about. The history books are full of information about the elites and the masses. Interestingly, upon very close scrutiny and examination the investigator finds that the elite have perpetuated their power for centuries, and have worked hand in glove with other elites to control the masses.

When seen in better light, wars between kings no longer appear as wars between elite factions, but contrived wars to control the masses by their greedy elite masters. But who are these people? The answer may not be the answer some might expect, because power comes in many shapes and sizes. Power doesn’t have to have high visibility to be active. In fact, due to the evil dark nature of these evil bloodlines they have traditionally tried to remain secret. I am indebted to people who have stepped out of the generational Satanic bloodlines of the Illuminati and who have given their lives to Christ for many of the tips which got my investigations on the right track. This book tells what many witnesses of generational Satanism would like to tell, but are too intimidated to tell. Witnesses like Tom Collins, and John Todd, and David Hill have tried to testify what they themselves saw--they each were destroyed. But the truth will not die with Tom Collins or David Hill. The truth did not go out of fashion just because John Todd was framed and dishonored by the Illuminati’s henchmen. Several people from different places have confirmed that there are 13 Illuminati bloodlines. Further, several ex-Illuminati people have confirmed my list of 13 families.

It is possible that my list is off on a name or two, but if it might be off, it can not be off much, if any. I believe the facts speak for themselves. As you study these bloodlines you will also see how powerful they are. David Hill, who was investigating the Illuminati, lost his life because he had been close to the inside as a high ranking Freemason who worked for the Mafia. I received David Hill’s research manuscript two years after I had begun reporting on the 13 families. David Hill had done what I had originally done. He had asked questions and began to dig into who pulled the strings in this country

3 Likes

Re: 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by amiskurie(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2012
I'm sure they dnt control nairaland,if so dis is neva gonna get to the front page.I trust seun sha..he's nt even gonna let the illuminati family that control the media buy it.I TRUST U.
Re: 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by Akanbiedu(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2012
Trying to play on Seun's intelligence huh?

Besides, it doesn't matter much. Whether frontpage or backpage, at least people profess SATAN nowadays.

[size=4pt]I didn't read the epistle sha[/size].
Re: 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by london2lasgidi(m): 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2012
illuminati = illuminated ones..

These are the people who're in the possession of the secrets of the universe, which they stole from the moors.

They're are the grandmaster chess players, and the world is a chessboard.

Devil/Satan don't exist, illuminate your African minds.

1 Like

Re: 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by AfroBlue(m): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2012
I don't know if its faction or fiction, but is interesting to ponder.

http://reptilianagenda.com/research/r112299a.shtml

CTRL archives -- February 1999, week 3 (#473)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999
Reply-To: Conspiracy Theory Research List
Subject: Reptiles, Aryans and Horror

-Caveat Lector-

There follows a fuller exposition of the Arizona Wylder video which I hope to God isn't true.

Some people on this list have said that this is all real -

I make record of it here for the benefit of all concerned.

This account is based on notes that I took from the 3 hour video. This video was made by David Ike and Bridge of Love publications

It is called 'Revelations of a Mother Goddess' [a title given to this lady - one of 3 in the world] and also accompanies David Ikes detailed exposition of this subject called 'THE BIGGEST SECRET'

According to the Mothers of Darkness, the satanic cult based in Brussels who train and educate the MK child slaves as they are 'born to the blood' - the Aryan bloodline is Alien to this planet - they were a Race fleeing the Reptiles and got here 4000BC - then started mixing with the locals. Red hair, Blonde hair, blue eyes they may have been of great stature as recent excavations of the 8 foot tall Firbolg Knights in Eire suggest.

Then, the Reptilian species - who have according to Giza plain mathematics have come from the Serpens star cluster [serpens caput and serpens cauda both of 7 stars] arrived in 2000BC and as record would have it - infiltrated the Human race and its social structure and began the hybridisation experimentation. One of which was the foundation of the Merovingian Dynasty [born out of half man and half 'fish'].

There are 13 bloodlines from this kind of stock, and all of them have to a greater or lesser degree the capacity to play host to the Shape Changer Reptiles. The known shape shifting in human mythology goes back to North Africa, Tibet, Maya, Rome [called versae pellis effect].

The Reptile species is apparently on a loser because it had been brought into being in a very tenuous way.

Its mission is to bring its ancestors [thought of as daemons] out of an abyss from which they cannot escape [Cthulu mythos etc] and seek to open up a gate or portal Yog Sothoth to enable them to do so. For this, they need lots of pure aryans.

The occult ritual and ceremony [satanic/druidic etc] they perform on aryan sacrifices serves several purposes.

Because the Reptiles allegedly cannot call up their lost mates from the abyss, they need the magical/spiritual properties of the aryans to do the ceremony for them. They turn up - after ritual has been rigourously followed, and give their special team of shape changers in this dimension encouragement to carry on looking for the way to go with the escape of the 'demons' from their abyss. Various MK-slaves are there, some get eaten some get 'orgied' - flesh and blood is devoured especially that of the sacrifice - a female whose combination of blood; preferred menstrual [thats why satanic/druidic ritual goes with the full moon] - and with the secretion from the pineal gland stimulated by intense fear, the sacrifice drives the Reptiles wild with carnage.

The pineal gland or third eye in human terms is an alien piece of biochemistry in the human race - as any biochemistry text book will tell of its reptilian biochemistry - so it leads us to wonder whether or not the Aryan Race was a phase 2 hybrid created by the Shape Changing reptiles so that they could colonise this sector of the '3' dimensional cosmos.

Reptiles could do with a pineal gland - because they want its mystical powers, but it looks like they have been unable to integrate this organ into their own being - as it gives access to dimensions of incredible energy and spiritual purity that would be a bit off-putting to a species hell bent on slaughter. The Reptiles are trying to bring through the 'Old Ones' in fact as characterised by HP Lovecraft in 'the Dunwich Horror'.

They have a hypnotic gaze which fixes the victim - in a trance of terror - which promotes secretion of the pineal gland - at that point, they cannot hold human form any longer and shape shift in anticipation of supper. They have a pecking order at bloodfest ceremonies, and seem to need more and more blood these days as the planetary food supply is deteriorating in quality. [must be the additives etc]

They have therefore capitalised on every Druidic and Magical date to try to get as much use out of the effect of the lunar cycle on female menstrual blood. They call this aspect of the menstrual blood Starfire, and indeed, one of the people in the UK Arizona Wilder 'fingers' as a Shape Shifter called lawrence Gardiner has written an article about 'Starfire and menstrual blood' in Nexus magazine. he is also behind the 'Order of the Dragon' an attempt to assemble and register the pure bloodstock of the UK in London.

A list of other people Arizona Wilder says that she has seen shapeshift into Reptiles at these rituals;

USA: Bush and 2 sons, Albright, Kissinger, Reagan and nancy, J Rockefeller, Ford, Carter and LB Johnson. EUROPE: Queen Mum, Queen Liz II, Princess margaret, Charles, Tony Blair, and prince Philip, Zacharia Sitchin, Lawrence Gardiner.

The big International and Interstellar leader she says is a chap called the Marquis de Libero - aka Pindar [phallus of the Dragon] who provides superior seed to impregnate the specially bred Aryan and Bloodline Children with - including - Princess Diana - who brought forth Prince William - Pindars son.

In the underground vaults of his castle in the Alsace Region of France, green glowing flourescent rocks turn stored menstrual blood black to be used at that special ritual - whilst in the great heat, clutches of Reptile Eggs incubate.

The Queen Mother is second to Pindar/Libero and she is carried on a rich ornate chair before she changes into something much bigger and stronger. At the ceremonies, volumous robes of red or purple richly decorated with gold, sewn jewels, and embroidered fleur de Lys are worn, not any human clothes for these would tear during the shift.

All the British House apparently have jewel encrusted goblets to drink the blood from the symbolic female 'grail' and a symbolic dagger to give it a bit of a stir. Arizona Wilder then went on to describe the appearance of the British Royal family when they have underwent the shape shift.

The Queen mum is 8 feet tall, with a snout, and fangs. All have a long tongue with hair-like protrusions - with claws for hands and feet. They have scales and these seem to disappear into one another, this, more pronounced on the back. Some have vestigial wings, all have a tail usually kept curled which is whipped about when agitated.

The Queen Mum has a beige belly and more darkly speckled and mottled brown from the head and spine. The body has protrusions running down the spine. The eyes are large and round, protruding, varying in clour from beige to yellow to yellow green - with a black vertical slit for a pupil - the eyes can be hooded. Charles apprently has two large protrusions just above where his human ears are.

The Queen [Liz II] is much darker, all over much more homogenous in marking, where the colours gradually and smoothly change to the head, tail and back.

Arizona Wilder says that the princess Diana death was a ritual public sacrifice to usher in the Age of Horus [Egyptian magical tradition - rebirth of the dead god Osiris]. Because the magicians like to mirror dates, the dark goddess Hecates number is 13, which was why the 31st august was chosen.

It was a mirror of a Isis, Osiris, Horus ritual because 3 people died and the unborn baby Diana was carrying was the very special 3 months old. Apparently Baron Rothschild had to be in the tunnel at the 13th pillar where the accident happened to take the soul of Diana - and indeed an ambulance did arrive on the scene a minute after the crash. The driver henri paul was Mind Controlled and trained for the crash. Bits of Diana were then eaten by the hierarchy. Arizona Wylder has said that some Spencers were there at these Rituals, but that Diana would not attend - and that symptoms of Bolemia and Anorexia were mind control techniques used on her.

Wylder also said that the smell of Dianas periods would have caused Charles to shape shift - especially whilst sleeping because the Reptiles cannot retain their human form without concentration.

Arizona Wilder came across as sincere with this disturbing account and spoke of the hideous abuse to which herself and her children had been subject. I can only reiterate that I hope to God the obscenities mentioned here are not true.

Andrew Hennessey
Transformation Studies Group
Edinburgh Scotland
Re: 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by amiskurie(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2012
london2lasgidi: illuminati = illuminated ones..

These are the people who're in the possession of the secrets of the universe, which they stole from the moors.

They're are the grandmaster chess players, and the world is a chessboard.

Devil/Satan don't exist, illuminate your African minds.
Sule man,and u think dis is written by african?

illuminati exists,u may never knw cos its only calculated by the broader minds.
Re: 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by london2lasgidi(m): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2012
amiskurie:
Sule man,and u think dis is written by african?

illuminati exists,u may never knw cos its only calculated by the broader minds.

smh at another ignorant Nigerian lmao.

What is illuminati? Illuminati means the illuminated/enlightened ones. They're the grandmaster chess players, and they control the world.

How do they do that? They are in possession of the secrets of the world, and they manipulate everything from your religion/music/education/movies/media etc. They also own most of the central banks in the world, with the exception of one or two countries. The Rothschilds and Rockafellers joined the league after the second world war.

Where did they get their knowledge from? They got it from the moors in Salamanca, Spain.

Can I hear somebody scream, blue bloods? Lmao.

Knowledge is power! cool
Re: 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by AfroBlue(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2012
Re: 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by amiskurie(m): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2012
@afro blue,Unraveling the truth behind diana's dearth may take some centuries princess diana's dearth is a programmed one...
Re: 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by amiskurie(m): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2012
london2lasgidi:

smh at another ignorant Nigerian lmao.

What is illuminati? Illuminati means the illuminated/enlightened ones. They're the grandmaster chess players, and they control the world.

How do they do that? They are in possession of the secrets of the world, and they manipulate everything from your religion/music/education/movies/media etc. They also own most of the central banks in the world, with the exception of one or two countries. The Rothschilds and Rockafellers joined the league after the second world war.

Where did they get their knowledge from? They got it from the moors in Salamanca, Spain.

Can I hear somebody scream, blue bloods? Lmao.

Knowledge is power! cool

So u actually knws a bit abt it,jst dat u never see beyond chess master.

Do you think the AIDS,the HIV jst sprang up jst like that.these pple never let these secrets out u only have to wait for group's fallout.besides they have the cure for AIDS...that cld fetch billions some-days.
Re: 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by AfroBlue(m): 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2012
amiskurie: @afro blue,Unraveling the truth behind diana's dearth may take some centuries princess diana's dearth is a programmed one...

I got interested in the subject last year. Going to post one more piece of video research about your thread topic.

I'm out, peace.

The Illuminati 2012 LUCIFER Brotherhood of the Beast KING OF BABYLON SATANIC freemason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnoJMcTAz0g

Uploaded by persepolis2500 on Aug 11, 2011

THE KINGDOM OF SOLOMON 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgUM4usgr5w&feature=player_detailpage (FULL MOVIE) The Illuminati Vol4 Brotherhood of the Beast: documentaries The world's first political documentary film series to go into FOUR volumes; ILLUMINATI IV follows the occult careers of three American Presidents, and exposes for the first time on film the Black Magic Seances performed by Doctor John Dee for Queen Elizabeth the 1st in the 1500s - These seances summoned demons described in the ancient 'Book of Howling', otherwise known as the 'Goetia' - the demons prescribed a method of controlling the hearts and minds of all peoples on planet Earth - and recommended dividing our planet into a series of regions and states - what we today call 'THE NEW WORLD ORDER. Today, President O. sits at the desk of the Oval Office - this is a place where members of various secret societies, witch covens and masonic lodges have wielded power over the minds of millions... They are following a Master Plan called THE WORK OF AGES... It all seems like 'politics' to the uninitiated - but the wholesale destruction of planet Earth - with the poisoning of the soil, poisoning of the sky and poisoning of the seas has been the game plan of a Satanically-inspired Luciferian cabal since the dawn of history. It is a classic battle between the forces of Good and Evil. There is no question that many world leaders are following this master plan - and those who disobey are ASSASSINATED. This Master Plan was inspired by Elizabethan magician, alchemist and spy - Dr John Dee who maintained a huge library of books about demonology. Spirits spoke to Dr John Dee - and these phantoms dictated a New World Order - dividing the world into various regions over which a particular Dark Angel would rule. Dr John Dee's communications with demons took place within the Royal Court of England, using books known as Grimoires which summoned the Hierarchy of Hell. These demons promise riches for those who follow their plan - and curse those who fail to obey with disease and early death. A documentary with documents, diaries, photos, paintings & writings from the 1500s. Documentary The Illuminati 2012 2011 LUCIFER KING OF BABYLON SATANIC Brotherhood of the Beast !

1 Like

Re: 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by Tyche(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2012
* ... Lights a Ciga and reads ... *
Re: 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by amiskurie(m): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2012
Re: 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by amiskurie(m): 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2012
Frm the of Fritz Springmeier

McDonald

When one thinks of the name McDonald one immediately thinks of the fast food hamburger chain which has franchises all over the world. The McDonald’s Corp. has been rumoured for years to be connected to Satanism. In fact a book which tries to debunk belief in a Satanic conspiracy entitled Satan Wants You reported the rumour that Mc Donald’s owner Ray Kroc tithed to the Church of Satan. (see Satan Wants You, pg. 140). 
    Ray Kroc does spend time with NWO elites and is a member of the Bohemian Grove. There is no doubt that the McDonald’s Corp. has an inside track with the Illuminati, because the U.S. government has given according to one source 40 million dollars in public tax money to McDonalds to help them set up McDonald Restaurants in foreign countries under the disguise that this was money spent on foreign policy.  McDonald

Collins

A common practice among the top 13 families is to have an important child secretly or quietly without fanfare, and adopt the child out to another family. The child then takes on another last name, which hides the genealogy, in the occult ceremonies, the biological parents will step forward. For instance, for Mothers of Darkness the biological father must impregnate the young daughter who is being initiated into the Mothers of Darkness. The first baby by the girl must come from her biological father and must be sacrificed by her to Satan. Many of the Illuminati children are adopted out, (in fact our President Clinton was). John Todd (Bloodlines of the Illuminati by Fritz Springmeier:  Collins)

I want to go into something else that is going on right now in the news. For over twelve years I have said that the goal of the United States government was to activate what is called Operation Garden Plot and its sub-plot Operation Cablesplice. Which was martial law, total military control over all police forces, governments, and so on. I’ve said that in order to do that they wanted the populace out there to scream at the president that he wasn’t doing his job of protecting them from acts of terrorism. And that they were willing to give up their constitutional rights. Now we have seen time and time again in order to stop the drug wars to stop the drug dealers, and all the bloodshed that they are willing to give up Constitutional rights. People are willing to do it. People, when terrorism strikes, are willing to do it. Now for years, the Illuminati have tried to have the Arab countries be so outraged that they would start terrorism in the United States on a great massive rate. John Todd

Bundy
"Almost all the serial killers have had connections to Satanism and in every case the media and the police have suppressed or greatly downplayed their connections to Freemasonry and Satanism. For instance, Charles Manson (Freemason, O.T.O. & Satanism), Son of Sam Berkowitz (O.T.O. & Satanism), Jack the Ripper (Freemason), and Henry Lee Lucas (Satanism). Could it be that Ted Bundy had a Satanic side to him? I haven’t seen anything that shows that he wasn’t a Satanist. He did join the Mormon church during the middle of time period of years when he was murdering innocent women, but his motive for joining certainly had nothing to do with sincerely serving God.2
Re: 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by tobechi20(m): 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2012
To hel wit ur book, ur research and ur bloodlines.why are telin us? Y dont u join them and be the master chess player. Mtcheeeeew
Re: 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by amiskurie(m): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2012
tobechi20: To hel wit ur book, ur research and ur bloodlines.why are telin us? Y dont u join them and be the master chess player. Mtcheeeeew

We are rubbing great minds,discussing the length perpetrators of evil dominates and u are here talking nonsense here.you can go join them sule man.
Re: 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by deleo16(m): 12:25am On Jul 05, 2012
amiskurie:

We are rubbing great minds,discussing the length perpetrators of evil dominates and u are here talking nonsense here.you can go join them sule man.
dont mind them ignorance is a disease on twitter@theilluminati also is vigilantcitizen.com
Re: 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by ektbear: 12:36am On Jul 05, 2012
which kyn useless thread be this
Re: 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 05, 2012
Fritz is still in prison? Heard he was arrested for no reason.
Re: 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by Beaf: 5:00am On Jul 05, 2012
diluminati: Fritz is still in prison? Heard he was arrested for no reason.

I would loooooooooooooooooooooooove to start a bloodline with you.
For 40 days and 40 nights, I will make you behold the heavens open and see visions of oo la la!
No be small sontin o!
Pregnancy efry Sunday, new bouncing baby boy efry Friday! grin

Working, working, working hard all day and all night! Lol!
Re: 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by amiskurie(m): 7:30am On Jul 05, 2012
diluminati: Fritz is still in prison? Heard he was arrested for no reason.
Whoever gets in their way get painted with guilts of all crime.
Re: 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by Niflheim(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2012
THERE WAS A DAY IN 2004 AT THE HOUSE ON THE ROCK CHURCH THAT PAUL ADEFARASIN RECOMMENDED ANOTHER BOOK BY FRITZ CALLED "MONEY AND WEALTH" ABOUT HOW THESE GUYS CONTROL THE BANKING SYSTEM!!!
Re: 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by amiskurie(m): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2012
ekt_bear: which kyn useless thread be this
Where there is no light the pple perish...pple like u dwells in darkness,and u in particular can never see the light.
FREE ME BEAST!
Re: 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by deleo16(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2012
Re: 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2012
Beaf:

I would loooooooooooooooooooooooove to start a bloodline with you.
For 40 days and 40 nights, I will make you behold the heavens open and see visions of oo la la!
No be small sontin o!
Pregnancy efry Sunday, new bouncing baby boy efry Friday! grin

Working, working, working hard all day and all night! Lol!
only if you fit leave GEJ.
Re: 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by amor4ce(m): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2012
Why is it that human fossils have been discovered in Africa and dragon/lizard/reptilian fossils in the regions peopled by the oyinbo/Amorites?

(1) (Reply)

The Smartest Muslim In The World / If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? / Jesus Not Entirely Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.