Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Immediate Action Required Against Federal Government & Nestle Nig. Plc - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Immediate Action Required Against Federal Government & Nestle Nig. Plc (867 Views)

Federal Government Empowerment Loan For Entrepreneurs(nation Wide) Is Available / Pius Ayim Pius Now The New Secretary To The Federal Government Of Nigeria / Vacancies At Valucard Nig Plc! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Immediate Action Required Against Federal Government & Nestle Nig. Plc by hamzaadebayo: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2012
40B Unity Crescent
Opp. Federal Government College,
P.O.Box 402,
Oto-Ijanikin
Post Office,
Alasia-Lagos
11/07/2012

Bar. Abdullateef
Owode-Idiroko,
Ogun State.

Sir,

PREAMBLE: CONFERMENT OF JUSTICE OF POWER BY THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA (J.P) AND ADVANCED FRAUD IN NESTLE NIG PLC

I am a Lagos based middle age man of fifty years (50years), for a long period of time, a reasonable percentage of my income was paid on western order of the order of power (W.O.P) in civil Service, also called union due in Federal Government College Ijanikin Lagos for seven years (7years). Also Nestle Nigeria Plc Ilupeju Industrial Avenue had deducted a percentage of my income on national apportionment for empowerment fund (NAEP FUND) for fifteen years (15 years).
This allowance is only paid by a serving justice of power. The deduction was made under the umbrella of tax. Over five hundred thousand naira (N500,000.00) deducted yearly and invested on Forex Business. The W.O.P was transferred to Nestle management in 1994 and a certain percentage of my secondment allowance also earmark for power come to Nestle yearly which I did not received through the management of Nestle Nigeria Plc. A refund with the profit and audit report is needed. Also, note that I cannot be involved in any cultist act or join any fraternity due to my religious life. Nestle management should also hand over, my children JSS 3 NECO certificate, my son's "O" level certificate, all my academic certificate, together with all the certificate of award, Forex Certificate, and all my spiritual books in their possession with spiritual materials and documents with immediate effect. A court injunction is needed.
Phone Number and Address of:
Nestle Nigeria Plc Ilupeju Industrial Avenue Lagos.
Tel: 01-4978720-4, 4934080-4,
Factory Tel: 4934131-5, 01-2790700

AMUDA. H. HAMZA

40B Unity Crescent
P.O.Box 402,
Oto-Ijanikin
Post Office,
Alasia-Lagos
11/07/2012

Bar. Abdullateef
Owode-Idiroko,
Ogun State.

Sir,
CIVIL SERVICE HOUSE RENT AND OTHER ENTITLEMENT FRAUDULENTLY TRANSFERED TO NESTLE NIG PLC

I was a staff of federal civil service attached to federal ministry of education from 16th of May 1990. 1 was posted to Federal Government College Ijanikin Lagos State where I worked till 13th of June 1997 and withdrew my appointment on grade level ten (10) while in the service, but paid with level (cool I was allocated a boy's quarter attached to a two bed room fiat already given to a member of staff, where I resided till April 1995. In April 1995, I vacated the boy's quarter to proceed on study leave with pay only to pursue a training on accident and emergency nursing at Idi Araba Lagos university teaching hospital. For the period of five years that I occupied the boy's quarter, my rent and water, western order of the order of power (W.O.P) also named union due was not paid. I wrote many petitions at different time to ensure the prompt payment of the arrears with the accrued profit/interest to date without a result or alternatively changed the accommodation with abortive effort. As at the time I resigned my appointment in June 1997, the management of federal government college Ijanikin advised that, I should liase with the ministry on the payment of the allowance with the accrued interest to date and gratuities at the ministry of establishment. An officer advised to make the photocopies of my pay card, keep the ministry identity card and that he assured that the ministry will pay token as at that time and recall me as soon as the other letters and allowances are ready. For the first time of seen my pay card, I noticed some house address where I did not resided. Of recent, I was made to understand that, the rent and water, W.O.P/union due deducted by the management of Federal Government College Ijanikin was put in fixed deposit and committed on some project like houses and factory. Up till this moment, I have not received a cheque nor document from any organization/parastatals. In early 2009 the factory Management confirmed that a sum N400 million naira, (four hundred million naira) was received in 1994 in two or three separate cheques and additional five hundred and fifty millions (N550 millions) with a letter of secondment was dispatched to me through the company medical doctor who was my colleague in the clinic. Which was the arrears of my secondment allowance, with some house keys built with the allowance but not received up till this moment.
Also, I was informed that a forty four million naira (N44 million) yearly secondment allowance was sent through the same company medical doctor to me but did not get to me at all. Effort made to see the principal of Federal government College Ijanikin my former employer and to get all these belonging from Nestle management proved abortive.
In 2005, 1 received a letter from First Bank Plc Agbara Estate along Badagry Express way to submit some document such as NEPA bill, photocopies of passport etc for the purpose of opening an account for the house rent, the above document was made available to the First Bank Plc. No passbook nor cheque has been received by me up till the time of this petition.
Under age wage (14years) 1976 – House Rent
Also an officer of First Bank Plc Agbara confirmed that I still have another savings account with the branch which has been used to trade in Forex Business for close to thirty four years (34 years). This savings come from the wage of two days casual work at the age of fourteen years (14 years) in Ogbomoso tobacco collection Depot as confirmed. I did not stay long enough to collect the wage due to the ordeal I had at the company. This wage was invested in Ogbomoso and later committed on project like houses and company in around the world and transferred the account to First Bank Plc Agbara Estate which happens to be the nearest Bank to my office. The management of First Bank offered to audit, reconciles the account and nominates some staff to bring the said Bank account to the office in 2007 without a fruitful result.
Union Bank Plc and other banking sectors in Agbara Estate, also confirmed that I have a savings fixed deposit account on rent and Union due with their Branch in Agbara Estate probably invested by the management of Nestle Nigeria Plc that received some of my entitlement from Federal Government and failed to bring it to my notice.
An advice was offered by the Union Bank Plc Agbara Estate in 2009 to write petition to Nestle management. A petition was submitted to that effect in November 2009 without a result, and other banking sectors. Attached is the copy of the petition for confirmation, two lawyers have been consulted at different time but failed to carry their client along after their investigation for reason not known. I hereby apply for a fresh court injunction to claim the said entitlement, and properties which include, house keys, car keys, jet, letter of secondment, my children JSS 3 NECO Certificate, my son's ‘‘O’’ level certificate, all my academics certificate, certificate of awards, Forex Certificates and relevant document in possession of Nestle Nigeria Plc Agbara Estate, including spiritual books and materials with immediate effect.

Amuda Hammed Hamza

40B Unity Crescent
P.O.Box 402,
Oto-Ijanikin
Post Office,
Alasia-Lagos
11/07/2012

Bar. Abdullateef
Owode-Idiroko,
Ogun State.

Sir,

M-NET MEMORY READING, SCANNER, INFRINGEMENT OF PRIVACY, COMMUNICATION AND DECONFIGURATOR

On 17/11/09. I was held hostage by the company medical doctor in collaboration with other management staff of Nestle Nigeria Plc. I was on leave when some of my colleagues came in company official car accompanied by two men with unknown identity. I was rough handled and put in a vehicle. Effort made to get in touch with nearby police station proves abortive. The driver took off and drove round the whole of Lagos before we landed at Yaba Psychiatric Hospital. While in the company car with these rogue they injected some components of Memory reading grenade into my body and exposed to radiation all through the first night in Yaba Psychiatric Hospital. Base on the exposure partial memory reading was monitored and continued till December 2010.
In December 2010 there was continuous exposure to grenade and other substances in the Agbara factory clinic Nestle Nigeria Plc while on duty through the roof of the clinic in drops and it penetrated my skin, my head and waist. The sources were not known because I was not informed before the incident. Few days later, group of boys came into the compound near my house with some communication gadgets, memory scanner and monitoring machine to monitor my thought process.
Their mission was not known but noticed that anything I think about is being announced by their machine. My investigation confirmed that the gadget is M-Net Memory Scanners and thought broadcast. The hoodlum has been on that compound for over a year and they refused to switch off the gadget and there has been continuous injection of poison of chemical or reconfiguration which could damages to the health. I have noticed that the grenade and the gadgets raise oxygen consumption and causes hyperventilation of the airway. This has lead to breathing distress/difficulty with little activities, which I believe is the side effect of the M-Net scanner machine and other gadget connected to it. The distress could cause airway fibrosis, permanent lung damage, heart failure, cancer and death due to poor oxygen supply to the brain and other vital organs like heart and lungs. Legal practitioner consulted to call for a court injunction to stop these groups of boys who have become a nuisance/ terror to the people in my community and called them to order, deconfigor the grenade to prevent the damages effect on the health with abortive effort. Due to the ill health of some of these counsels the lawyers could not carry their clients along. I hereby call for a fresh injection to the Court of Law to enforce it on the management of Nestle Nigeria Plc, Agbara to deconfigor, neutralize all the components injected into my body, pay damages and call all the parties involve to order as a matter of urgency, to prevent brain damage, cancer of the brain and others complications that could arise from the continuous radiation exposure.

AMUDA.H. HAMZAT

40B Unity Crescent
P.O.Box 402,
Oto-Ijanikin
Post Office,
Alasia-Lagos
11/07/2012

Bar. Abdullateef
Owode-Idiroko,
Ogun State.

Sir,
NESTLE GRATUITIES, NATIONAL SOCIAL INSURANCE TRUST FUND AND NATIONAL HOUSING FUND

Base on the company policy on the withdrawal of service from Nestle Nigeria Plc and payment of gratuities. I hereby call for either approval or disapproval of withdrawal letter and detail statement of account/ payment.
A total of N7,686,853.70 which was not up to the half of the total entitlement was paid in April 2011.
Ideally, the payment should have been made in January 2011. I hereby apply for the balance and the total accrued profit/interest to date base on the market rate. Also the national social insurance trust found (NSITF) which was deducted from July 1997 till December 2004 with the accrued profit based on the Central Bank rate through my counsel. The total NSITF deduction up till the time it was stopped was two hundred and twenty three thousand, eight hundred naira (N223,800.00) attached are the copies of national social insurance trust fund certificate, statement of contribution and gratuities payment voucher for verification. An accrued profit rate base on the market rate should be paid because this fund was put into a highly profitable business (Forex Business). A court injunction may be needed if the Nestle management fails to expedite action on it.
RE: National Housing Fund: With reference to the petition submitted to the Nestle management on the 6th of November 2009. I hereby apply for prompt payment of the NSITF from the month of June 1997 to the date the deduction was terminated with accrued profit based on market rate with immediate effect. A court injunction is needed.
Please intervene, also the case is with the Lagos State Ministry of Justice but no result yet.

AMUDA HAMZAT

40B Unity Crescent
P.O.Box 402,
Oto-Ijanikin
Post Office,
Alasia-Lagos
11/07/2012

Bar. Abdullateef
Owode-Idiroko,
Ogun State.

Sir,
REFUND OF ASSOCIATION LEVY/UNION DUE
I was an Employee of Nestle Nigeria Plc, attached to Medical Unit in Agbara Estate plant from June 1997 to December 2010. While in service I was a member of Senior Staff Association. Every member contributes a certain percentage of his salary every month as Union due. For officer who pay a reasonable percentage on National apportionment for Empowerment Fund (NAEP Fund). It is a misnormal to pay union due at the same time. I hereby apply for a refund through my counsel with accrued profit to date based on the rate because the fund had been used for a profitable business (Forex Trading). Also a court injunction is needed as a result of failure to expedite action.

AMUDA HAMZAT
(08O30489304)

40B Unity Crescent
P.O.Box 402,
Oto-Ijanikin
Post Office,
Alasia-Lagos
11/07/2012

Bar. Abdullateef
Owode-Idiroko,
Ogun State.

Sir,
2008 TAX RELIEF (N1339, 991. 81) & FRAUD

A tax relief of 2008 was paid to every employee of Nestle Nigeria Plc in January 2009. The statement issued attached. For reason that is not clear to me, the sum of N1339, 991.81 that was due to me was not paid. A petition was written to the management of Nestle Nigeria Plc on the 7th of November 2009 to effect the payment with abortive effort. A lawyer was also consulted on the 15-12-2010 with relevant document attached to the report. He collected the report but fail to carry his client along for reasons not known. A court injunction was also called for through the same counsel without a success. A fresh court injunction is needed to ensure the payment of the relief with accrued profit because the money was used for a highly profitable business (Forex Business). An audit report is also mandatory from a qualify Auditor for the sake of accountability.

AMUDA HAMZAT

40B Unity Crescent,
Opp. Federal Govt. College
P.O.Box 402,
Otto/Ijanikin,
Post Office,
Alasia, Lagos.
11/07/2012

Bar. Abdullateef
Owode-Idiroko,
Ogun State.

Sir,

FRAUDULENT TRANSFER OF N400, 000.00 TO FIXED DEPOSIT FROM SAVING ACCOUNT ON 28TH OF JANUARY 2005 (A/C NO: 182000001505) UNION BANK, PLC AGBARA ESTATE

The above amount was moved from my salary account to Savings Account on the 28th of January 2005 by me. A week after when the money was needed, the management of Union Bank Agbara Branch confirmed that the said amount was transferred into Fixed Deposit and that the maturity date is 90 days. At maturity, the Union Bank management declined to pay the interest. Effort to get the principal and the interest paid proved abortive for a year and half. A petition was submitted to the Union Bank Management to produce the receipt of investment and make payment of compound interest on the 13th of June 2006 without a success. An officer of the same Bank offered a suggestion that I should write a letter to close the account to enable them investigate the fraud and ensure the payment of both the principal and the accrued compound interest but to my surprise only the principal was paid. He also explained that he needed time to investigate the fraud. At many times, visit was paid to the manager and the Bank Accountant to get the accrued compound interest without a result. At a point in time the Branch manager assured that the compound interest is always in the account and that no withdrawal was made. A reminder was written on the 19th of November, 2008 (19/11/2008) but up till this time no payment of the compound interest was made. A lawyer consulted on the 18th of November, 2010 with a written report. The lawyer wrote a report to the Union Bank Head Quarters and gave them fourteen days (14 days) ultimatum to make the payment or face a court action. At the expiration of the ultimatum, the lawyer failed to carry his client along for reason not known. Several visit paid to his chamber without a result before an application for withdrawal was made. After the withdrawal for another Chamber in Ijanikin in June 2011. Effort made to get a result from the second lawyer also proved abortive due to ill health.
The case has been filled in with the citizen right, Lagos State Ministry of Justice to ensure the payment of profit/interest. Also call in a qualify auditor to audit and prepare a comprehensive report on the account to date. A court injunction is needed.

AMUDA HAMZA

40B Unity Crescent,
P.O.Box 402,
Otto/Ijanikin,
Post Office,
Alasia, Lagos.
11/07/2012

Bar. Abdullateef
Owode-Idiroko,
Ogun State.

Sir,
FIXED DEPOSIT IN FIRST BANK PLC, AGBARA ESTATE & FRAUD
l. Name: Amuda Adeoye Rasheed
New A/C No: 3934010018850
Rate As at Issued date: 4.0 percent
Issue Date: 08/03/2006
First Duration: 12 months

2. Name: Amuda Aliu (Inre Amuda H. Hamzat)
New A/C No: 3934010018896
Rate As at Issued date: 4.0 percent
Issue Date: 15/06/2006
First Duration: 6 months

The above two Fixed Deposit Accounts were opened in First Bank Plc, Agbara Branch on the date stated above. Right from the date of investment, the Bank has refused to pay any accrued - compound interest nor issue correct Bank statement at maturity date. Several visits was paid to the Bank without any breakthrough. A lawyer was consulted on 8th of November 2010 who wrote a report or letter to the First Bank Head Quarters to investigate the fraud. A reply was made available by the First Bank Plc and assured that both the principal and the compound interest were intact. With the reply, the management of First Bank confirmed that no withdrawal was made from both accounts, but refused to pay the interest accordingly. Instead they advised me to go to court of law before payment can be made. A court injunction was called for through a lawyer in January 2011 but for reason not known the lawyer failed to carry his client along. A fresh court injunction has been call for in Citizen Right Office, Lagos State Ministry of Justice to ensure payment of profit/interest as the case maybe, but no result yet. Please intervene in whatever action that must have been taken. A court injunction is needed.

AMUDA HAMZA
(08030489304)

40B Unity Crescent,
P.O.Box 402,
Otto/Ijanikin,
Post Office,
Alasia, Lagos.
11/07/2012

Bar. Abdullateef
Owode-Idiroko,
Ogun State.

Sir,
FIXED DEPOSIT ACCOUNT IN ZENITH BANK PLC, AGBARA ESTATE & FRAUD

Name: Amuda Adebola Aishat
Account No: 2175500141
Rate As at Issued date: 8.0 percent
Issue Date: 16/02/2007
First Duration: 30 days
Principal: N500,000.00

The above principal was invested as stated. A proposal to roll both the principal and the compound-interest over for a period of six months was submitted. At maturity a visit was paid to the Bank to get he accrued compound-interest without any breakthrough. A lady manager of the Zenith Branch Agbara advised me in one of the visit to go to court before payment can be made. A lawyer was consulted who wrote a letter to the Zenith Head Quarter to investigate the fraud with 14 days ultimatum. (14 days) after the ultimatum, my counsel failed to carry his client along.
A fresh court injunction has been call for in citizen right office, Lagos State Ministry of Justice to get both the principal and accrued compound profit/interest paid accordingly. An Auditor will also prepare audit report in detail and charges will be paid. Attached is the photocopy of the certificate of investment. A court injunction is needed.

AMUDA.H. HAMZA
(08030489304)

40B Unity Crescent
P.O.Box 402,
Oto-Ijanikin
Post Office,
Alasia-Lagos
11/07/2012

Bar. Abdullateef
Owode-Idiroko,
Ogun State.

Sir,
REFUND OF NATIONAL APPORTIONMENT FOR EMPOWERMENT FUND WITH ACCRUED INTEREST/PROFIT (NAEP FUND)

It has been observed that the above fund deduction commenced in June 1997 when I joined Nestle Nigeria Plc and continued till 15th December 2010. There was no issuance of certificate of award before the deduction was started. Also no accurate statement of account rendered as a result of the deduction from my income. In 2007, an officer of tax office issued a detail verify electronic tax certificate card in order to show the amount that goes to tax office yearly and the percentage that was earmarked for NAEP Fund.
In 2008, a senior colleague gave an instruction to write a petition to the Nestle management to stop the amount being deducted for power under the umbrella of tax and render the account. On the 6th of November 2009, a petition was submitted to that effect where the Nestle management was mandated to stop the deduction and render the detail statement of NAEP Fund account with the accrued interest/profit and also the Board of Trustee that managed the fund. They should also ensure immediate hand over of the account with abortive effort. A lawyer was invited to intervene in December 2010, with a report, copy of the petition and relevant document attached for confirmation.
A court injunction was also called for to ensure accountability and transparency. An audit report was also required. The first and the second lawyer had failed to carry their client along for reason not known.
Attached are the copies of the petition and relevant documents. Also a fresh court injunction is needed, if management fails to expedite action.

AMUDA .H. HAMZAT

Agbara Factory Clinic,
Nestle Nig. Plc.
06/11/09.
The Financial Director,
Nestle Nig. Plc.
THROGH:
The Salary Cordinator,
Nestle Nig. Plc
Ilupeju Industrial Avenue.
Sir,
RE: NATIONAL APPORTIONMENT FOR EMPOWERMENT FUND (NAEP FUND) AND NATIONAL HOUSING FUND
It has been observed that the amount deducted from my salary as tax right from June 1997 is much more than what the income tax law stipulated and far greater than the amount remitted to tax office yearly.
For instance in year 2007, the total amount deducted as tax was N482,005.00 from January to December .It was discovered that only N50,000.00 was remitted to tax office. You can verify this through the attached photocopy of my pay slip and the verify Electronic tax clearance certificate detail. This simple arithmetic gives a balance of N432,005.00.
I should be grateful if you can explain the account where this yearly lump surn is being paid into .1 also want to know the trustee who manage this particular account so that a comprehensive statement of both the principal and the interest accrued from 16th June to date be rendered and accounted for with immediate effect. I also want this deduction to be stopped henceforth because both the principal deducted and the interest accrued from June 1997 has ran into billions of naira which I believe is enough to fulfill the purpose of the apportionment.
Also I want a detail statement of account of national Housing fund deducted from my income since June 1997 to the date that Nestle stopped the deduction of this fund. The trustee who managed the principal and the interest right from the date that I joined the company to the date it was stopped should be rendered with immediate effect.
Thanks for your co-operation.
Yours faithfully,
Amuda Hamzat.

Agbara Factory Clinic, Nestle Nigeria Plc.
07/11/09.
The Finance and Control,
Nestle Nig. Plc.
Through;
The salary Co-Ordinator,
Nestle Nigeria pLc,

Sir,
RE: - TAX RELIEF (N1339,991.87)
It is shameful to discovered that a lot of fraudulent is happening even among the nestle staff.
To verify this allegation, a tax relief was given to all staff in January 2009.
The detail of this relief and its calculation was received in January this year. To my surprise this relief was not paid into my account but paid to a neighbor of mine who has used the money to trade in forex since January 2009.
I Personally reported it to some account and administration but up this moment nothing has been done about staff it.
I hereby appeal to the management and the officer responsible who gave this money to my neighbor who has used the money for the above business to calculate and pay the percentage of the interest that is due to me in addition to the principal with immediate effect because this is a hard earn money and should not be used for charity purpose.
Thanks for your concern.
Yours faithfully,
Amuda Hamzat.

Agbara Factory Clinic
Nestle Nig Plc,
Agbara.
06/11/09.
The Managing Director,
Nestle Nig. Plc.
Through :
The Financial Director,
Through:
The Medical Director,
Nestle Nig. Plc,

Sir,
RE;- HOUSE RENT ALLOWANCE AND FEDERAL HOUSING SCHEME
I was a civil servant before I joined nestle Nigeria PLC in June 1997. 1 worked with federal government college Ijanikin from 10th of May, 1990 to June 1997. While I was in the service I was allocated a boys quarter attached to one the flat already given to a teacher because there was no accommodation as at the time l joined the civil service.
Also there was an assurance that my house rent was put in fixed deposit which was to be used for the purpose of building houses for staff by the federal Ministry of works and housing and two cars each will be attached to each of the houses.
When I resigned my appointment fiom civil service , I was advised to liase with the ministry which I did and the responsible officer advise me that I should make photocopy of my pay card and that they will recall me as soon as the houses are ready.
It was of recent that I was reliably told that the first set of houses and .balance of my house rent which runs into millions of naira was handed over to nestle management through the Factory Manager to be delivered to me in 1998 but up till this moment .no house key nor the house allowance has gotten to me.
Also I was reliably told that the housing allowance was handed over to the management through the factory manager which has been used to build houses all around the world because the house rent from the first set of houses and allowances paid to the management which has been put in fixed deposit for years is more than enough to carry out this project.
In year 2005 and 2006, I was invited by the First Bank Plc Agbara Branch to submit some documents to enable them open account for my house rent, but up till this moment, I have not receive any account from first bank nor any document from nestle management.
I have been reliably told that some of these houses document including certificate of occupancy and four different account for my house rent had been handed over to nestle management with the attached cars.
I therefore appeal to the nestle management to expedite action and make sure that all this houses with the attached cars purchased with my money delivered to me personally as quickly as possible.
Thanks for your co-operation.
Yours faithfully,
Amuda Hamzat.

40B Unity Crescent,
P.O.Box 402,
Otto/Ijanikin,
Post Office,
Alasia, Lagos
30/04/2012

The Director,
Directorate for Citizens’ Rights,
Lagos State Ministry of Justice,
Alausa, Ikeja.

Sir,

HOSTAGE TAKEN AT YABA PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL ON 17/11/2010 BY THE NESTLE MANAGEMENT

For the reason that I cannot understand, the company Medical Doctor in collaboration with other management staff of Nestle Nigeria Plc wrote referral letter to Yaba Psychiatric Hospital. The letter was given to a colleague and a company driver. They invited me to join them and that they were going to see somebody in the Lagos Island. To my surprise, we boarded the vehicle and he drive round the whole of Lagos road and finally landed in Yaba Psychiatric Hospital. At the hospital, a colleague began the registration process at the out patient without my consent. I tried to enquired from this colleague what had brought us to the hospital, but could not offer any reason for his action. The day passed and we came back home.
Three days later, I was on annual leave, another colleague came in company vehicle with two men and the driver. They offered explanation that the management had instructed them to move me to the same Psychiatric Hospital which I declined before I was rough handled and taken away from my house to the Hospital with force.
My first night at the Hospital was faced with radiation exposure and other substances which disturbed my sleep. I was hospitalized for three and half months before discharge in April 2010. after the discharge, this same Doctor invited me to his office and apologized for his action and management decision. That stopped me from embarking on legal action as at that time. I resumed work till November 2010 before the collaboration started again. The company Doctor with the factory management issued a directive that except I resumed illegal Psychiatric treatment at Yaba – Psychiatric Hospital, I should stop attending to the patient as a nurse and tender resignation letter. I opted for the withdrawal of service because of the adverse effect of Antipsychotic drug which is not relevant and had damages effect on my health such as loss of vision, and urinary retention. I also considered the implication of the management action on career of twenty-two years, because their action can ruin my career. I applied for a court injunction through a lawyer. The lawyer wrote a report to the Hospital and also contacted some of the management staff on phone.
Fore over six months, the lawyer had refused to carry his client along not claim damages for his client from Nestle Management that committed the offence. A fresh court injunction should enforce the law on the Nestle Nigeria Plc Management to terminate and neutralized the components of the memory reading grenade which was injected in my body and mandate them to pay damages.

AMUDA HAMZA
40B Unity Crescent,
P.O.Box 402,
Otto/Ijanikin,
Post Office,
Alasia, Lagos
20/06/2012

The Honorable President,
Customary Court,
Oto/Ijanikin,
Lagos State.

Sir,

SEPARATION BETWEEN ME AND THE WOMAN THAT GAVE BIRTH TO MY FOUR CHILDREN (MRS. FUNMILAYO FOLASHADE)

I hereby call for separation between me and the woman in my house due to the following reasons:
- I was not legally married to this woman in any form, be it traditional or in any law court.
- Right from 1994 that she gave birth to any first child after a casual sex, she has been the architect of all the problems I have. Intelligent report confirmed that she was responsible to the house rent and other fraud related to both civil services and Nestle Nigeria Plc entitlement as earlier submitted in my report. She was the person that directly received some of these entitlements, such as Bank Cheque on house rent, Union due, house keys, car keys, etc when I was on study leave at Lagos University teaching hospital, Idiaraba. She fraudulently transfer the said entitlement to both known (mother) and unknown family and some of her ex-husband she got married to early in life which was not brought to my knowledge at the beginning of our relationship. These family members and her ex-husband had been using used these entitlements to do business and gamble with it for close to twenty-two years which she had denied for years.
- Bank Fraud – I have never operated a joint account with this woman, but discovered that she had accessed my save at home where some of the investment Bank Documents were being kept with master key and was able to write the account number on some of these certificate of investment for some of these ex-husband or family members, so that the money could be moved form the account on functional management systems to trade on Forex fraudulently by some of these individuals who were involved in Forex theft and not known to me. This has made the payment of interest/profit for the affected Bank difficult which led to the advice from the Bank to take a legal action to ensure payment.
- Certificate Issue – this woman had used all my academics, Forex, certificate of award, my children JSS 3 results and “O”Level certificate for her security in my house for years which has debar my progress and the progress of the affected children in my family, most especially my first child. Usually, I am the bread winner and I finance my children education, but whenever they passed the examination. She would be the first person to go to their schools/examination centres to collect the results and hide in some of the bags and unknown folder without my consent for security reasons, because she has committed a lot of fraud in my house and she is no longer secured at home. Also, she received all my academic and other certificates in 1995/1996 when I was on study leave and had refused to hand it over to me till this moment. Professional certificates are also included.
- Hostage taken (17/11/2009) – intelligent report confirmed that she was the principal actor that led to the above incident in November 2009 simply because of her involvement in the above fraud, she was no longer secure at home and called for M-Net monitoring configuration through some of her ex-husbands and family members which they believe they could do with collaboration. Also intelligent report confirmed that she financed the arrest, M-Net configuration and the hostage taken. She was also responsible for the finance of the monitoring gadget and the poisonous grenade agent which had being injected into my body for close to two years by the hoodlums who have moved the gadget and all their poison to a compound near my house in other to give them a better coverage because this woman has been feeling very unsecured and had collaborated with this criminal to damage my health and kill me with brain or heart failure and cancer in the nearest future from the poison.
- Tooth Paste Poison – Some years back, this woman came in with acid which she injected in my tooth paste and destroyed part of my teeth. This has made it difficult for me to chew properly for years. She was responsible because she was the only adult in my home, all my children are under age and could not procure or get acid from any source.
Based on the above reasons, which has been submitted in my previous report to the honourable Chief Judge and the entire law court. I hereby call for a court injunction to either relocate me with my children (Hamza Adeoye Rasheed - 18 years, Hamza Adedeji Aliu - 15 years, Hamza Adebola Aisha – 11 years and Hamza Adejoke Rasheedat – 8 years) to a secure house built with civil service entitlement earlier called for in the house rent report to the law court or relocate this woman to any place she will fill more secure than my house.
Alternatively move this woman to one of her ex-husband house for the sake of peace to prevent health damage. Also, the law court should recover and hand over all the above mentioned valuable hard earn resources to me not to any relation or friend and call t his criminal who have brought their monitoring gadget near my compound to order as a matter of urgency because the hoodlums are still in the neighbouring compound.

AMUDA HAMZA

(1) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe Is Dead / 10 Words Confident People Never Use / PHOTOS: River In China Mysteriously Turns Bloody Red Overnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.