Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Mysql Installation - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Mysql Installation (890 Views)

Help!!!! How Do I Develop A User's Profile Using Php Mysql On Dreamweaver / Asp.net/mssql Versus Php/mysql (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysql Installation by adevicks(m): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2012
Hello house!
I just installed MySQL on my Windows 7 OS. But after finishing the installation and launching the program, a Notepad window displays requesting for password. I have entered several passwords but to no avail. Pls help! I am just a starter. Thanks.
Re: Mysql Installation by adewaleh(m): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2012
Try to use the password u use during the instalation. Then hit the enter key.
Re: Mysql Installation by adevicks(m): 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2012
adewaleh: Try to use the password u use during the instalation. Then hit the enter key.
There was no any form of request for password during installation. I was only prompted to supply a password upon launching the program. Pls can someone else comment on this?
Re: Mysql Installation by lordZOUGA(m): 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2012
use "mysql"
Re: Mysql Installation by spikesC(m): 1:56am On Jul 05, 2012
probably, this is for a development server abi? Just download wamp. Thats what everyone uses wink
Re: Mysql Installation by xterra2(m): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2012
Nawawo you want our help okay why not ? But you are making it difficult for us to help you.
You should have taken a screenshot of the window where it asked for the password you didn't , which version of mysql ? No version angry
After the installation no "notepad" window would come and ask for a password - its another window
The window where its aksing for the password is it immediately after the installation ? Did it close the installation window first ? With the desktop showing If yes leave the password blank , if no well you have passed the page where it asks for a password for the first time configuration
By default - in my sql:
Username : root
Password :
The empty space means nothing, yes no password
If it didn't work, don't bother to furnish more details you don vex me already angry
Just do a system restore and leme know which version you want installed

(1) (Reply)

Joomla Help Asap / [tutorial] Creating A Simple Switch Activity Android App For Beginners / Please Who Is A Gurus Here In Vb6.0 GUI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.