Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Confusing Circumstance - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Confusing Circumstance (1480 Views)

The Most Confusing Question Ever(come In And Have A Look) / Confusing Questions / Some Of Confusing English Make Me Headache, Would U Help Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusing Circumstance by lilkech(m): 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2012
how can someone have a " MEMORIAL HOSPITAL " named after him/her while that individual is still alive and breathing (even though the person may have a bit of brain damage) ?

Bin GbaGbo . . . please can you shed more light on this topic ?

1 Like

Re: Confusing Circumstance by bingbagbo(m): 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2012
*CLEARS THROAT*

Errm. . .thanks for calling me. . .errmmmmm. . .. .which station am i talking to

ok, you know, i gotta shittz right now eeereeeeeeeeeeerrrrm, call be back! *hangs up*
angry
Re: Confusing Circumstance by lilkech(m): 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2012
^^^

werrin dey worry you

this radio station nor get toilet ohh

abi you need black nylon wey you go take do ' CATAPULT ' ?

lolololol

now . . . ANSWER THE QUESTION !!!
Re: Confusing Circumstance by bingbagbo(m): 7:52am On Jul 05, 2012
^^^

LISTEN MR MAN, as i am speaking now, i am on top of my ya heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar, so call me back tommorrow ===i would finish by then *hangs up!!* angry
Re: Confusing Circumstance by bingbagbo(m): 7:53am On Jul 05, 2012
^^^

LISTEN MR MAN, as i am speaking now, i am on top of my wife ya heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar, so call me back tommorrow ===i would finish by then *hangs up!!* angry
Re: Confusing Circumstance by lilkech(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2012
^^^

so you will start from today to dey 4lk your wife till tomorrow ?

you really wan turn ' memorial' by force !!!
Re: Confusing Circumstance by toygod2: 5:38am On Jul 06, 2012
Errm. . .thanks for calling me. . .errmmmmm. . .. .which station am i talking tohuh

ok, you know, i gotta shittz right now eeereeeeeeeeeeerrrrm, call be back! *hangs up

now, the md man is in
Re: Confusing Circumstance by bingbagbo(m): 6:09am On Jul 06, 2012
toygod2: Errm. . .thanks for calling me. . .errmmmmm. . .. .which station am i talking tohuh

ok, you know, i gotta shittz right now eeereeeeeeeeeeerrrrm, call be back! *hangs up

now, the md man is in

U THIS SILLY BUSH-PIG!! angry
Re: Confusing Circumstance by lilkech(m): 8:03am On Jul 06, 2012
^^^

na wah ooo!

na 2 days you been dey ontop your iyawo so ooo !!!

since you are still alive and posting on NL, is it safe for me to assume that your wife has entered the 'MEMORIAL' levelz (ie. DID YOU 4lK HER TO DEATH) ?
Re: Confusing Circumstance by bingbagbo(m): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2012
lilkech: ^^^

na wah ooo!

na 2 days you been dey ontop your iyawo so ooo !!!

since you are still alive and posting on NL, is it safe for me to assume that your wife has entered the 'MEMORIAL' levelz (ie. DID YOU 4lK HER TO DEATH) ?

angry angry
Re: Confusing Circumstance by toygod2: 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2012
toygod2: Errm. . .thanks for calling me. . .errmmmmm. . .. .which station am i talking tohuh

now, the md man is in

U THIS SILLY BUSH-PIG!! angry

And you are the LOWEST of all LOW - LIVES
Re: Confusing Circumstance by lilkech(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2012
toygod2:

And you are the LOWEST of all LOW - LIVES
that was too harsh, relax for the guy. just try to look past his sense and improvise on his humour.

(1) (Reply)

Can U As Far As This In Your Wedding Reception? / Hmmmmmm Nah Wah For Rich People Ooh / Omg! Check This Hilarious Nollywood Movie Subtitle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.