Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Exclusive Brand New Video-g-lory "Hold My Own" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Exclusive Brand New Video-g-lory "Hold My Own" (578 Views)

Music + Video: G-fresh (gabriel Afolayan) - Awelewa / New Video: Michael Jackson Ft Akon – Hold My Hand / Michael Jackson And Akon -----hold My Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Brand New Video-g-lory "Hold My Own" by 096: 12:40am On Jul 05, 2012
Beautiful, classy and a real definition of an African woman, Nigeria –Swiss bred G-lory is one force to be reckoned with in the Nigeria and International music Industry. Her great years of experience in the music industry have placed on her platform that allows so much appeal and respect for her kind of music. Having performed all around the world G-lory is here to make a powerful statement in the music Industry
Hold my own” is a brand new video from the beautiful Pop-star, Real name Glory Bosnjak this sensational RnB, Pop singer is one exceptional artiste we should all watch out for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z90GItDaQA
Follow on twitter @G_lory

(1) (Reply)

Listen To The Track By 2 Of The Aluu4 Victims Murdered In Port Harcourt / A Video That Never Saw The Day... Rate IT! / Headies Review And Potential Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.