Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Between Universities And Polytechnics...... Which Is The Best??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Between Universities And Polytechnics...... Which Is The Best??? (843 Views)

JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics / Top 100 Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria- August, 2013 Ranking / Jamb Cut Off Marks For Universities And Polytechnics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Universities And Polytechnics...... Which Is The Best??? by dgreatwap(m): 9:18am On Jul 05, 2012
Please I want nairalanders to enlighten me the best between Universities and Polytechnics in terms of Engineering and technology courses like civil engineering, elect elect, mech engineering, comp sci, comp engineering, archi etc.........

PLEASE I NEED YOUR OPINIONS.....

I WILL BE GLAD IF THIS IS MOVED TO THE FRONT PAGE!

THANKS!
Re: Between Universities And Polytechnics...... Which Is The Best??? by dgreatwap(m): 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2012
PLEASE REPLY
Re: Between Universities And Polytechnics...... Which Is The Best??? by Jerry2i(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2012
dgreatwap: Please I want nairalanders to enlighten me the best between Universities and Polytechnics in terms of Engineering and technology courses like civil engineering, elect elect, mech engineering, comp sci, comp engineering, archi etc.........

PLEASE I NEED YOUR OPINIONS.....

I WILL BE GLAD IF THIS IS MOVED TO THE FRONT PAGE!

THANKS!
seconded
Re: Between Universities And Polytechnics...... Which Is The Best??? by mimicue(f): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2012
Univerity is beta
Re: Between Universities And Polytechnics...... Which Is The Best??? by Mpetempe(m): 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2012
mimicue: Univerity is beta

Is that English or Latin?
Re: Between Universities And Polytechnics...... Which Is The Best??? by mimicue(f): 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2012
Mpetempe:

Is that English or Latin?

Spanish duh!!

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Remedial Exam. / Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko Post-utme Is Out Finally. / Tony Elumelu Foundation Announces Prizes For Exceptional Nigerian Undergraduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.