Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Honeywell Oil And Gas Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Honeywell Oil And Gas Recruitment (4853 Views)

Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Recruitment / Oil And Gas Recruitment At Saipem Nigeria / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honeywell Oil And Gas Recruitment by CrownT(f): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2012
Please i need info on this company, i received an employment letter from company yesterday.the issue is that they are asking me to pay for one program called HSE (Health Safety and Environment)Am confuse i don't know if they are real or not.
Please anybody with good info about this company.
Re: Honeywell Oil And Gas Recruitment by delfol: 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2012
Its fake 100% sure on it. They collect money of d cert

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Oil And Gas Recruitment by acidtalk: 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2012
It will be the biggest greed and ignorance of the century if you pay for such nonsense training.

Wvery company that will employ you and needs to train you will never tell you to pay a dime.

First and foremost ask yourself if you ever applied to the so called company? Did you ever get to write any interview? And what nature/position are they giving you that you are told to go for a health and safety training, I gues you probably applied for an administrative position but yet they want you to go through safety training.

After all our warnings all over the internet should people still be silly to pay a dime to some fake job recruitment agency or company?
Re: Honeywell Oil And Gas Recruitment by CrownT(f): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2012
Please delfol how sure are you? have been invited before and when they collect money for the certificate, do they still employ that candidate?
Re: Honeywell Oil And Gas Recruitment by iretiayola(m): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2012
don't fall into that kind of easy scam, it is not true. Let them employ you first before training.
Re: Honeywell Oil And Gas Recruitment by delfol: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2012
100 percent fake
Re: Honeywell Oil And Gas Recruitment by delfol: 9:43am On Jul 06, 2012
Tell them u ve d certificate nd u will hear their answer. I bet they will cut d line. By the way I've about this form of scam

(1) (Reply)

2017 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee / 501 Challenging Logic Reasoning Problems (very Good For Job Aptitude Tests) / Hilton Worldwide Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.