Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,126 members, 7,953,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Which Businesses Are You Currently Doing? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Which Businesses Are You Currently Doing? (918 Views)

Which Internet Business Are You Currently Doing Online? / Speakers And Trainers For The Following Businesses Are Wanted / Nysc Graduates Are You Currently Employed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Businesses Are You Currently Doing? by legalwealth(m): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2012
Hello.... And without me wasting time.

Which Businesses[be Online & Offline] Are You Currently Doing?

As for me,I deal with Mobile phones & Pcs Softwares,selling and lots more,Printing and selling of Recharge Card Voucher [OFFLINE] and

Blogging & Monetising it with GOOGLE ADSENSE,buying and selling of anything online,buying and selling of Liberty Reserve,AP & PayPal cash,domain names & hosting purchases,website design,Affiliate Marketing with CLICKBANK and lots more as an Internet Marketer.. [ONLINE]

What of YOU?

Also try to share how you are do yours eventhough it is tips so as to make this topic a very beneficial one.

Goodluck everyone.... & I remain yours,

Presegs Adesida
Re: Which Businesses Are You Currently Doing? by Businesstools(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2012
Businesstools is a firm of profitability consultants who specialize in helping small businesses increase sales and profit.For enquiries,call Patrick on 07030949450.
Re: Which Businesses Are You Currently Doing? by herotic: 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2012
Hi

Friends i just discover a site that you can make daily money by referring user and get bonus and withdraw your bonus instantly and you can also make money by predicting football 1x2 and football special , the sweet part is that u make money daily predicting matches and also withdraw your referrers bonus instantly to your bank account and your winnings; if you are interested in this site please text your phone number here ; 08020743675 or email it here ; heroticanisforall@yahoo.com . Good Luck!
Re: Which Businesses Are You Currently Doing? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2012
herotic: Hi

Friends i just discover a site that you can make daily money by referring user and get bonus and withdraw your bonus instantly and you can also make money by predicting football 1x2 and football special , the sweet part is that u make money daily predicting matches and also withdraw your referrers bonus instantly to your bank account and your winnings; if you are interested in this site please text your phone number here ; 08020743675 or email it here ; heroticanisforall@yahoo.com . Good Luck!

Post it here and lets see may be I will believe this business..
Re: Which Businesses Are You Currently Doing? by biz1234: 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2012
For me, am involved with Affiliate marketing and I do lots of legitimate stuff on the internet. Am a member of SFI where I earn nothing less than $850 every month in commission. This is the best place for any one looking to start an online business. All it requires of you is to acquaint yourself with all the training tools and success is guaranteed. The good thing about this business for us in Nigeria is that there are lots of Nigerians there and most of them were registered through me. I trained them and today, they are making cool money every month. If you decide to join, I will be willing to help you succeed. All it takes for you to qualify to start earnings money every month is to work towards earning a versa points of 1500 and above, there are lots of simple stuff you will do to earn the points, and each time you do, you will be rewarded with your monthly commission. I can assure any Nigerian who joins and becomes a member, does all the work recommended that they will make $400 every month.If you are looking for the best platform to start your business, then this is the best business.
To be honest with you, you must be honest, hard working and straight forward to succeed in this business. I am very success at this business and am proud to put you through.
I wish you the best.
Re: Which Businesses Are You Currently Doing? by achonua(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2012
I am doing fine with my online investment program.I am being %2 on week days and %1.5 on weekends
Re: Which Businesses Are You Currently Doing? by legalwealth(m): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2012
I also do partake in

THE MOST PROFITABLE BUSINESS ON THE INTERNET.

A UNIQUE BUSINESS THAT GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL MAKE MONEY

With No Investment Ever... Guaranteed!

Earn, AT LEAST, $200 TO $500 IN THE NEXT HOUR. Plus...

Simply follow this always free business system to earn $100, $500 even $5,000 or more per month... EVERY MONTH!

REMEMBER, NO INVESTMENT EVER!

You Actually Choose How Many Checks You EARN!... You can do it for free...

It requires no selling, no licenses, no surprise upgrades, just a willingness to follow our simple system.

We don't want to share your wallet... We want only to share your success.

We make money WITH you, not FROM you!

We provide complete training, support, scores of free advertising methods, comprehensive integrated marketing systems...

Everything you need... and it's all FREE

No Gimmicks, No Surprises. No Upgrades. Just complete this simple form and you are a fully vested member and ready to earn your first $200 to $500 within the next hour!

Read full information from http://allsolutionsnetwork.info and to start now as you do not need any capital to start.

Goodluck.......................
Re: Which Businesses Are You Currently Doing? by dwizy(m): 3:15am On Jul 07, 2012
Hi, I am newly starting the blogging for money biz and I am finding it very interesting!!!!!!! I use http://www.learnthecashway. Its a blog dedicated to discussing photography and the possibility of earning online!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Businesses Are You Currently Doing? by millennium2012: 7:55am On Jul 07, 2012
I do survey business and i have been earning consistently from it.
see this blog on how to get started

http://www.millenniumsurvey..com

i also develop website, conduct seminar in tertiary institutions.
and I'm also into system networking and web security (ec-council)
for more detail on the above programs
post your email to me.
Re: Which Businesses Are You Currently Doing? by newdawn09(m): 3:00am On Jul 08, 2012
I sell solar lamp and a computer with about 8 hours battery life.

(1) (Reply)

Operation $50 To $10000 In 4months / Entrepreneurship & Innovation Seminars - FREE TO ATTEND / Super-sound In - Car Fm Transmitter With Handsfree For Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.